[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

beta cucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

ITT- tell beta cuck stories

this isn't much of a story but it really drove home how lucky I am to have a big penis

>talking with my friend, HD, about our girl troubles and our social circle
>HD is a ratty looking hyper-manlet who is bullied and friendzoned by the girls in our social circle
>over the course of our conversation, he repeatedly took a moment to rub his eyes and choke down a sob
>I know from a previous conversation of ours that his "tiny penis" is at the center of all his issues
>it's probably why he was crying, he was thinking that even if he got his social game down pat he still thinks he couldn't keep a woman
>he says he's had sex before but I don't believe him personally

some brief HD stories

>a chick convinced him to walk her home late, to her boyfriend, simultaneously pulling HD away from a girl who might've actually liked him
>a girl cuddled with HD and told him all about her abusive bf whom she's left and came back to 8 times, "didn't let him leave" and he "didn't make a move" although she might have been fine if he did, it's still a shit test though
>a girl came over to his room, saw his cock, he ended up sitting around outside his room waiting for her to figure out how to get out of there
>he says he inconveniences himself like this for his "friends" but even the way they talk to him is borderline abusive
>he did admit that he doesn't really enjoy their company besides their girliness and he's doing it because he doesn't know how else to attract them
>>
I'm having a hard time reading this OP. Learn to write better
>>
>>35995274
if you read my real work it'd probably be the best writing you have ever read
>>
>>35995409
Well, post it then. I need something to read
>>
Too long didn't read shit lmao op you stupid ass cuck
>>
tl;dr OP posted a story about himself, claiming that it's a friend
>>
>>35995237
I feel pretty bad for HD actually, how will the rest of my life go?

I have seen some strange beta whiteknight stuff in my DnD circle...

>friend invites his love interest to a session
>she is probably 18, but not since long I guess
>obsessed with overwatch
>only talks about overwatch and how hyped she is for sombra
>friend who brought her and other female player(which later almost ruined the group) help her creating sombra in the game so she can play sombra in our medieval setting.
>doesn't actually play, but talks about that shitty game
>friend goes full beta and enables this every time, causing group to split.
>>
>>35995237
If HD is a beta then you're an omega. At least he got some cuddles out of it.
>>
File: 123.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>be on reddit 1 year ago because amateur bitches post fapp pics
sorry for bad englando
So basically see thread about 20y couple who want to test the water with cuck scenario and they will look for guy on LadyBonersGW thread had few gf pics. Next day they post they had shitload of msg (no joke girl was hot) and she liked some guy with big dick near them. Boyfriend start to ask for advice and back pedaling. TO cut the bullshit they meet this guy she fucked him and love it. Boyfriend was mainly posting he post pics of her getting fucked by this guy dick like 8iches she take it balls deep. She want to meet again bf agree post more pics say he cant even get hard....shit go out of hand she cant get enough of the guy 8 dick people start to joke with bf. he delete acc. this slut loved the attention make new acc and start posting herself she start to fuck this guy 1vs1 even when bf is at work post pics and vids with tags "guess who will only watch tonight"
whole thing last for like 2 weeks she also delete acc at one point delete all pics and vids..... some guy from reddit say he know them and that she broke up with bf and started dating the other guy.... shit was cash not because was pure kek but chick was fine as fuck and was good amateur fapp material

most of the pics where lost some around 30-50 still float around seen some posted on /b/ probably posted on reddit 2 all videos where lost except one (at least i have seen only 1) its super short no more than 30sec of her giving blowjob to the guy other vids where long and real good all where filmed when bf was not there pic relate screen i have from lost videos
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.