[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women lie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 26

File: tumblr_mz6xj8sYPM1sc9d68o7_1280.jpg (121KB, 876x1227px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz6xj8sYPM1sc9d68o7_1280.jpg
121KB, 876x1227px
Why do women lie about what they want and find attractive? Mothers, friends, they all lied to us.

They taught us to be nice, respectful, that women are romantic, idealistic, pure, innocent, warm, caring, have empathy, wait for one great love, need to fall in love to be open for physical contact etc.
Mothers and female teachers crushed our waking masculinity, disencouraging it at every step at home and at school. They made us into desperate, weak, beta males, doormats.

Women are attracted to
- money
- looks
- status
- confidence
- sense of humor
- assertiveness

They WANT a strong man to take control, to just come and take them, take whatever the fuck we want in life. Why the fuck didn't they tell us that? Our mothers, aunts, grandmothers? Why didn't they teach us THAT? Why didn't they want us to be MEN not boys, why didn't they want us to be happy and strong?

They have zero attraction to "nice guys", but our mothers brainwashed us so much that we still act like boys not men, being nice and hoping we'll get candy for good behaviour.
All this pain when we were in love with girls we tought were pure, innocent, that inspired our souls with their very existence only to see some asshole come and simply take them. And they let them take them, use them, ruin them, they were powerless to resist. All it took was 1 alpha male for all those "innocent" girls to show their true face.

Even the strongest most bitch-boss woman will turn into a purring kitten if a man strong enough comes into her life. Men essentially mold women into who they want them to be.

I hate women not because of how they are but because of how dishonest they are. Fucking Emma Watson giving speech about how she fights for men's right to be sensitive and cry, and then she goes home to her football star tall Chad boyfriend and looks up at him with this completely submissive, devoted, misty eyes look. WHY DO YOU LIE TO THOSE POOR BOYS? YOU DESPISE WEAK SENSITIVE MEN.
>>
Beta bux alpha fux. how hard is it?
>>
fuck off marc anthony
>>
The problem is that what you think is a "nice" guy probably isn't so nice.
>>
Why do people lie in general?

It's a very complicated subject. I don't think pointing fingers and one generalized group is going to help very much.
>>
>>35995292
at* one generalized group.
>>
>>35995284
i hate this fucking response, lately feminists are using it everywhere

yes, nice guy. you know, the one who was always NICE to you, talked to you, listened to you, comforted you, genuinely liked you.
you know the one. the BORING one. the one that didn't make you wet bitch in heat because he wasn't a smug confident thug.
the one that dreamed about you, wanted nothing more than to hold you, hug you, be tender, protect your beauty from the world while you jumped on the first chance to corrupt that beauty with the most animalistic primal beast that didn't care about you, respect you and treated you like a piece of meat, but that only made you more wet for him didnt it...

fuck you. women are evil to the fucking bone. you deserve all the suffering that islam will bring to you. i have no sympathy for you anymore.
>>
Listen anon. If you want to fuck just don't be a retard. Just find a firned who knows some retard whores or just sluts and fuck em. Those with boyfriends are even easier to fucking take.

Women do like sensitive dudes, but not on the level where they whine 24/7.

Money is the foundation of every man. Women will only choose them if they can provide that foundation.

Looks - at least look relatively well dressed and clean. Unless your face has been hit by a hammer when you were 5, you'll be fine.

Status - only whores care about that.

Confidence - self explanatory, just use your tiny brain for 1 moment.

Sense of humor - not really, if you're serious (not overly though) it would attract them even more (the better ones).

Assertiveness - you'll have this if you're not stupid and have accomplished at least something in your life. (Ex.: finishing fucking school.)

>They WANT a strong man to take control, ...

Yes. Correct, they do. Most of them anyways, but if women want something they'll do it themselves, just fucking wait.

>They have zero attraction to "nice guys",...

This happens until 5-6th grade. After that, go to a psychologist.

>All this pain when we were in love with girls we tought were pure, innocent, ...

You want to fuck, so do women. On that level, nowadays, we're not that different.

>I hate women not because of how they are but because...

Women want control, but they wont keep it. That's just the shitty feminist movement.

Why the fuck am i even answering you, holy shit.
>>
Mothers relation with her children =/= mothers relation with other men

She is imputing her desired traits of a SON on you instead of a lover. For friends it's probably a disarming tactic for men due to emotional instability that results from rejection.
>>
>>35995388
The guy in your example uses his "niceness" like a trading card for sex. What makes you think you have a right to own someone because you do things for them?
>>
>>35995135
I fell for the nu-male meme for too long. Fuck feminists and pussies who try to push that shit.
>>
>>35995135
because they want a strong confident man that's also a nice person.

women don't know masculinity or really have any concept of it, so of course they focus on the nice part. that's their job, to raise people with empathy.

it's really shitty fathers fault for not raising you to be men, that's their job and they are failing at it. patriarchy is only sustained by fathers being strong role models for their sons.
>>
>>35995685

Why do you think that manipulating a person with pussy, even a "nice guy", is ok? Why don't you refuse the beta bux and instead keep playing the double game?
>>
>>35995713
by nu-male do you just mean a faggot or someone that dresses like a hipster.

because you are delusional if you think hipster looking guys don't get gfs/sex. it's really the norm in any large city in any non-trash social circle.
>>
>>35995685
that's not true, he wants love, relationship, not just casual sex

it's the guys that girls end up sleeping with that usually only want casual sex. it's disgusting how you turn it around, still lying, still brainwashing young boys that women are somehow pure victims and those rejected boys were some evil schemers, when most of them cared about the girl more than any other man later in her life ever will

women reject men who love them, cherish them and want to be together in that ideal romantic love that supposedly girls dream about, and choose to give themselves to men who treat them like piece of meat and have no respect for them. you don't want a boy to hold you hand and tell you how he loves you and can't live without you, you want a fucking animal to take you like a slut, push your face into the pillow. the more he doesn't give a shit about you, the more confident, loud and arrogant he is the more wet you get, the more are you willing to do for him.

women are sick.
>>
File: ps5-home-2.jpg (17KB, 380x308px) Image search: [Google]
ps5-home-2.jpg
17KB, 380x308px
>>35995135
have you ever had that one friend that always said "I have a playstation 5 but left it at my grandma's house"?
it's the same thing.
they want to impress and all that shit
>pic related
>>
>>35995774
don't hate the player, hate the game bruv
it's not their fault they are programmed to be whores for the alpha
>>
File: 14760256007549.gif (151KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
14760256007549.gif
151KB, 200x200px
>>35995685
That's how capitalism work anon!
>>
>>35995717
many of us grew up without fathers, because of sexual revoltion in the 60's that destroyed the nuclear family and father's power, divorces started, feminism started, then depression, anxiety, suicide epidemics... it all started with feminists

we didn't have strong father figures, women destroyed them too. single mothers, most teachers are women too, we weren't raised to be men. we weren't raised at all actually, because women don't know how to raise a child, only how to keep one alive, clothed, fed, but not how to teach you.

boys without strong fathers end up being manchildren, weak, beta, infantile, effeminate, emotional, sensitive

girls without strong fathers end up as self destructive insecure sluts

feminists detroyed family and fathers. women are resposible for our suffering. women from before our birth that destroyed family and our dads, then our incompetent mothers and teachers and finally women of our generation for crushing last bits of hope and goodness in our souls when they rejected us and instead choose hedonist lifestyle with animalistic barbaric men who don't love them
>>
>>35995388

> the one who was always NICE to you, talked to you, listened to you, comforted you, genuinely liked you.

Hoowee, now isn't that all women want? A nice, comforting, tender listener?

>the one that dreamed about you, wanted nothing more than to hold you, hug you, be tender, protect your beauty from the world while you jumped on the first chance to corrupt that beauty with the most animalistic primal beast that didn't care about you, respect you and treated you like a piece of meat, but that only made you more wet for him didnt it...

This reeks of creepy beta-cuck. Women don't want or need their beauty protected, best to stop taking advice from animu and Disney.
>>
>>35995135
Because that's what they want to turn that hot guy into. It's all instinct. They have no understanding about the being a man part and expect you to handle that shit on your own.

If you're being raised by your mother, get out while you can.
>>
>>35995864
they don't want, but we were taugh that they do! yes, by media and entertainment, but also straight up told by women in our lives!

you could literally straight up ask a woman what kind of a man she wants, and she will LIE! she'll describe her ideal male friend, not partner. how many women will respond honestly about strength, confidence, dominating personality, and how many will bullshit about him being "nice, gentleman, respects me, listens to me"? it's like they aren't even conscious of what they want
she'll describe her perfect man and then reject him and choose the polar opposite of that, the most brutish asshole around
>>
File: Elliot.jpg (103KB, 970x825px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot.jpg
103KB, 970x825px
>>35995135
>>35995388
Elliot is that you? Yeah why can't the women (disgusting whore sluts) get with supreme gentlemen like us?
>>
File: 1491195047191.jpg (70KB, 480x503px) Image search: [Google]
1491195047191.jpg
70KB, 480x503px
>>35995135
Everyone lies, nigga. That's life. You're just focusing on the female gender right now because you're bitter that you're alone and rejected. In truth, both genders are equally shitty liars. Though, I do have to admit, women are significantly shittier.

Expand your mind OP. You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>35995932

Sounds like your conversations with women have been few and far between.
There's no shame in a woman admitting she want's a partner with strength, confidence and dominant personality. She won't tell a creep beta cuck who she can smell the timidness and self-loathing from 30 miles away, but she will tell her friends and love interests.

Sorry you see women in such a skewed way, hopefully you won't find one to taint with your bullshit. How do you expect to find a woman and respect her when immediately out of the gates you label all as such lying cunts.
>>
>>35996066
Are you retarded? He didn't always label them as such, gathering from his posts he only came to this realisation recently and is therefore still very angry instead of just tired of women. He pointed out that it was the whole world tells us to be beta faggots while that doesn't work at all. All you wotherfuckers are going "hurr durr just be nice beuz with this attitude ofcourse you get no pussy" but you are missing the point that he is telling you that is precisely what doesn't work.
>>
OP lies. He's a bitter beta virgin cuck who is a failure in life, and blames everyone but himself for it.

Actual nice guys do get laid. Robots are not nice, not at all. In fact most robots are angry jerks and bullies.
>>
>>35996216
>In fact most robots are angry jerks and bullies.
This.

There are real genuine nice people out there. Most robots aren't.
>>
>>35995388

I'm with you bro.

They say that "nice guys are NOT nice!!" response to justify being with douchenozzles.

"Well no guy can be nice anyway, so it's okay that I'm with the asshole xD" is what they're thinking.
>>
>>35995388
lol you're just a manipulative closet asshole faggot like all the other self proclaimed nice guys on here.
>>
>>35996175

>He pointed out that it was the whole world tells us to be beta faggots while that doesn't work at all

And you buy this shit that the world spoon fed men to become betas? How is that even a rational thought? Of course we're taught to be nice to others, but not to act as though being a "tender, loving, caring person" is what women desire above anything.

>All you wotherfuckers are going "hurr durr just be nice beuz with this attitude of course you get no pussy"
>but you are missing the point that he is telling you that is precisely what doesn't work.

He's telling me that being nice doesn't work, by demonstrating that he actually isn't a nice person. He can dream about holding women, caressing them and listening them whatever, but that doesn't make him the nice guy.
>>
>>35996321
Nice guys are nice. But you're not nice. Or that guy you replied to. Or OP.
>>
>>35996335
And you are the least nice of them all.
>>
because alpha strength should be innate

alpha manly qualities and a respect for women, with care and love, get you wives and eternal familial bond

and your wife will worship you p much
>>
>>35996335

You're helping to prove my point. You let no one qualify as nice.
>>
>>35995135
Why do men lie?
>>
File: 1488317092917.jpg (134KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488317092917.jpg
134KB, 600x600px
Serious question.

Is it possible to be a genuinely nice and caring person without coming off as a weak beta cucklord?

Like, be nice and caring, but at the same time strong, alpha, and dominating?

Is this even possible?
>>
>>35996066
>>35996216
>>35996239

you don't fucking get it.

also, yes, I blame women for me being a failur in life, because women raised, it was their fucking job and they fucked up. now I know how im supposed to be, but im too emotionally scarred to salvage my life.

Imagine a situation where you're a young teen and you go on a date with a hot cutie from your class. Now, you have no father or he's a beta cuck himself, thanks to feminism. So let's say your mom sees you out and gives you advice.

What does she say? Bullshit like "be nice to her, be a gentleman" blah blah blah

I don't understand why women in my family set me up for failure, emasculated me, raised my as emotional, sensitive needy boy instead a man. I fucking hate them so much i literally can't be around my mother or aunt or ill fucking punch them in the face. they destroyed my life before it reallt begun.

and they weren't any worse than other single mothers and female "authority figuers". it happened to most of us.
they lied to us about the world, didn't prepare us at all for how it really is.
they lied to us about women and being a man, literally everything they told us is opposite of the cold brutal truth of gender relations.

my mother fed my fucking fast food and let tv and video games raise me for her. the few times she taught me something it was wrong and destructive. once she straight up told me not to stand up to bullies but to report them to female teachers. i fucking hate her with burning passion.
>>
>>35996321

They don't say it to justify being with anyone, they say it because guys claiming that their best feature is being "nice" is a ruse. What even is a "nice guy". I see it as a guy who claims he deserves something because of the way he thinks he is, but he's out of touch with how he actually interacts with others.
Case in point:

>I listened to her, let her cry on her shoulder, waited for her douchebag bf to leave her so I could swoop in and take her for myself
>oh wait, she's not interested in me? I DESERVE her have her, I've WORKED so hard

>Well no guy can be nice anyway, so it's okay that I'm with the asshole xD

Why is it that you assume women who aren't with the "nice guys" are with assholes? Is it really that cut and dry?
>>
>that women are romantic, idealistic, pure, innocent, warm, caring, have empathy, wait for one great love, need to fall in love to be open for physical contact etc.

Nope. My mom literally said the opposite to me.
Don't know what kind of shitty mother you had, but mine is a tomboy.
>>
>>35995458
It'd be pretty fucking weird if your mom tried to mold you into her ideal lover, actually.
>>
>>35996400

>I blame women for me being a failur in life, because women raised, it was their fucking job and they fucked up. now I know how im supposed to be, but im too emotionally scarred to salvage my life.

I'm not reading anymore of your shit. You just proved how pathetic you are.

Take some responsibility for your life you sack of shit.
>>
>>35996403
No one is buying your bullshit. Women like to be treated badly, everyone knows that.
>>
>>35996379
polite yet uninterested like you have other things on your mind is best. Women know they are boring you have to acknowledge it tactfully
>>
>>35996400
The women you should be blaming in life is your mother. She sounds like a terrible woman, and did a terrible job of raising you.

But from what Ive gathered, other than your mommy, it seems you have very little to any actual interaction with the opposite sex.

You're a failure. Everyone lies, not just one gender. Get used to it. Everyone is against you or just apathetic against a worthless sack of shit like you, OP>
>>
>>35996403

This is one of the rare cases where I'll agree with a no-nice-guys-ever woman. You've got a meticulously put together argument. Thank you.

Yes, some of those nice guys are indeed looking to get laid through their altruism.
>>
>>35996417
What kind of things did she tell you, to be precise?
>>
>>35996442

You mean waifu pillows and fleshlights like to be treated badly.
>>
>>35996466

I think he means what he said: that women like to be treated badly.

Listen, I'll give you ladies some credit. That would be a very fucking weird thing to accept about yourself.
>>
File: 1408020602574.jpg (53KB, 640x844px) Image search: [Google]
1408020602574.jpg
53KB, 640x844px
>>35995135
>Why do women lie about what they want and find attractive? Mothers, friends, they all lied to us.

Women are tactful, social creatures. Whereas men spend most of their free time tinkering with systems, women spend most of their free time socializing with others.

This leads women to protect their social image. Women like to maximize their image because it leads to more opportunities and a better lifestyle for them. It would be terrible for them if a nasty rumor spread about them and ruined their socialization.

Women know what is tactful and what will make them appear to be a "slut." They reject any involvement in slut-like activities because this is how they defend their image.

Women are not hard to understand. There are only a few basic principles you need to know, and you can extrapolate everything from there. The only reason men say women are impossible to understand is because a woman's world is a stark difference from a man's world.
>>
>>35996466
No, they like to be treated like waifu goddesses I'd imagine, since they are roleplay paraphernalia. Still, everyone who was raised betacuck learn this lesson at one point in their lives.

Those who accept and act on it go on to become successful with women, those who are bitter and weak stay here whining.

That doesn't change the fact that women get wet when you treat them like they're worthless.
>>
>>35995135
Remove sense of humor and you've nailed it. Women don't know what humor or a sense thereof is. What they mean by sense of humor is "is willing to put up with my retarded antics".
>>
>>35996461
That men should be assertive, sure, firm, that women don't like beta guys (she didn't use the word beta) and that I should always be flirting and forward, no postponing, no flirting shyly, that I should be cocky.

Always worked.
>>
File: 1487524394566.jpg (41KB, 460x675px) Image search: [Google]
1487524394566.jpg
41KB, 460x675px
>>35996400
Well when the mother doesn't raise one, it truly is even more saddening when the internet raises one
>>
wow, sure is normie central here. op you're right. nice guys, the ones that listens to others, are courteous and patient with others are doomed to getting walked on and used. chivalry is dead and your reward will only be some single mother looking to settle down. just like peacocks, men need to stand out. in a world where everyone is expected to be civil, those that act like loud, ignorant thugs get the most attention. it may be against your nature to act such, but that's how it goes. being raised on disney cartoons and single mothers fucked people up
>>
>>35996503
I see women act slutty all the time and its both accepted and almost expected. Is this really still true?
>>
>>35996379
Of course. If you're nice and confident it's a powerful combination and girls will find it hard to resist.

t. nice and confident guy who can get girls easily
>>
>>35996403
>>35996454

bullshit.

when i was 17 i met a girl that was special, i fell in love, she was not only beautiful but the best person i've ever met, full of love, warmth, goodness, empathy, patience. literally the perfect woman, and she existed. she single handedly saved my life as I was so depressed and suicidal at that point that i didn't even leave my house, didnt go to school, got the law coming on my because of that.
all that time she was telling me she's asexual and just wants a friend. so i don't make any moves. and i wasn't using her, i had no agenda, I really loved her. I wanted her to be happy and safe above all else, I wanted to hug her, tell her she's a great person, comfort her when people hurt her. It was the purest fucking emotion imaginable.

Guess what happened. That's fucking right. The most stereotypical asshole showed up in her life and she fell for him so hard... precisely because he only went for her looks, it was clear to everyone he wants to fuck her. He was loud, arrogant, narcist. He ruined her, within few weeks she turned into completely different person, cold, arrogant, like him. She left me behind like an old broken doll. She no longer needeed me to listen to her problems.
He fucked her like a piece of meat. I know for a fact he cheated on her many times.

Today she's a hedonist, tatooed, materlist, nihilist slut with dead eyes. He didn't do it to her, she did. Of all the people that were interested in her she chose the worst possible one, because he was to loudest, most brutish and confident one.
>>
>>35996379
be a hippy douchebag where you love the environment and every being but dominate the room with your views on the world and you'll be able to pound vag as much as you like.
>>
>>35996566
>being raised on disney cartoons
I don't get this. Disney cartoons surely addle girls brains, but can't say they are terrible role models for boys (in a pragmatic how it works in this world kind of sense.)

The male love interest there is usually some sort of sociopath (a thief, a beast etc.) This is because it's propaganda meant for girls, so the guy has to be someone they get wet for.
>>
>>35996597
>when I was 17
Immediately discarded.
>>
>>35996499

I'm a dude.
It's incredibly wrong to just say that women love being treated badly. They're human beings, just like men are, and have a wide array of wants and needs.
>>
File: x12.gif (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
x12.gif
24KB, 320x320px
>>35996577

The purpose of feminism was to make whoring socially acceptable. So no, it's not as true as it used to be. But if a woman is trying to nail down a "Good man" to raise her kids, then she will attempt to play up her pure image.
>>
>>35996597
>I am such a nice guy the best person in the world
>the worst asshole in the world appears and steals my girl

We're obviously not getting the objective version of your story.
>>
>>35996499
>women like to be treated badly

Wut. The vast majority don't, only a few damaged ones. You're just a typical "nice guy" who is bitter because his oneitis was taken by some other guy, and that automatically makes him an asshole who treats her badly.

Newsflash, you would treat her worse than he does.
>>
>>35996577
We're talking about 2 different type of women.

OP is talking about your mom, best female friend, and other girls who try to fake-comfort you for being born an ugly scrawny loser. They are the type of girl who says "just bee urself xD u are such a nice guy i am sure a girl wud be happy to have you... oh no sry i won't date you i have a bf already xD"

You're talking about a new class of women that has developed within the past 15 years: the unabashed slut. If you ask them what they like in a man, in most settings and depending on who else is around, they will give you a real answer. I prefer this type of women. They are easy to fuck and they have no pretenses about what they are. They know they are hedonistic animals and they don't hide it. This type of woman instagrams pics of her at the bar every weekend with men.
>>
>>35996641

All of your last sentences are completely fabricated lol.

Yes, I've had girls I've liked get with other guys. But the other guys were always nice and it was due to my own failings.
>>
>>35996641
No I'm not a nice guy at all and I contribute much of my success with women to that. I was raised that way though, by my single mother, but luckily I spotted the cognitive dissonance early on and stopped listening to her.
>>
>>35995135
People NEVER are nice. If you think that they're in a moment, you must be sure there's something behind their actions.

Take your case as an example. You are "nice" just because you want their presence around you and to be recognized by them. In the bottom, you're just being selfish, not nice.

So, in the end, me, you, women - all human beings are scum. You only need to take a deep perspective about the actions and their purposes to see that I'm right.
>>
>>35996597
>she was telling me she's asexual
I hate how I instantly knew the entire rest of the story right when I read this line
>>
>>35996597
What actually happened:
>anon was a depressing teenager
>a pretty average and good looking girl showed him some basic human decency but wasn't attracted to him at all
>tells him she's asexual to let him down gently (typical woman behavior)
>meets a guy she's actually attracted to and hooks up with him, is distracted by hot guy (who could be an asshole, but unlikely to the extent anon implies) and doesn't really give a shit about anon anymore so ignores him and continues being the person she always was.
These "perfect girls", "special girls" the oneitis type of girl, is almost always a self-delusion desperate men project onto women who are generally not remotely special, or really have any positive traits aside from decent looks and not seeming like a giant bitch.
>>
>>35995807
>"don't hate the player, hate the game"
>There are no morals, only "things you can do as long as you hide behind a group"
Literal woman logic
>>
Wait, people actually fell for the nice guy meme? That's not anyones fault but your own. Chad probably didnt pay attention when his mother said to be courteous to women at all times
>>
>>35995292
>t. roastie whore
leave
>>
>>35996775
Don't confuse "nice guy" and actual nice guy. Chad can be a nice guy, in fact he often is.
>>
>>35996512
>That doesn't change the fact that women get wet when you treat them like they're worthless
But only if we cuddle afterwards!
>>
>>35996806
im talking douchebag "my dad will sue" chad, not the chad that is genuinely nice to everyone
>>
>>35996774
i believe that people aren't really in control of themselves and whatever happens was meant to happen through causality
>>
>>35996803
>he doesn't agree with me
>h-he must be a roastie!
>>
>>35996835
An external locus of control is very common for women, it's okay.
>>
>BAAAAAAAAWWWW I'M SUCH A NICE GUY WHY WON'T THE STUPID WHORES GIVE ME PUSSY
Literally Elliot Rodgers

>they taught us
No they fucking didn't. You just naturally assumed that because it's what fits your beta personality.
Stop blaming the other gender for being a spineless beta.
>>
>>35996806

Oh jesus fuck you.

And no, before you say it, I have no pretenses of being nice.

Chad is very rarely nice. Chad is not every desirable quality in a man ever.
>>
>>35996828
Sure, I can go for some cuddling afterwards. Seriously, who doesn't like cuddling.
>>
>>35996597
Jesus Christ your sob story is pathetic.

>I was so depressed and suicidal at that point that i didn't even leave my house, didnt go to school, got the law coming on my because of that.
Obviously huge turn ons for ANY woman, I'm surprised she didn't jump your bones on the spot.

>all that time she was telling me she's asexual and just wants a friend. so i don't make any moves.
Definitely an appropriate course of action for you, she said straight up she didn't want you as anything more than a friend.

>I wanted her to be happy and safe above all else, I wanted to hug her, tell her she's a great person, comfort her when people hurt her. It was the purest fucking emotion imaginable.

That's great, that's what friends do for each other.

>That's fucking right. The most stereotypical asshole showed up in her life and she fell for him so hard
God forbid she falls in love, especially after you said you wanted nothing more than for her to be happy.

>precisely because he only went for her looks, it was clear to everyone he wants to fuck her.
Classic guy-meets-girl move, friend.

>She left me behind like an old broken doll.
Were you anything more than a shoulder to cry on?

It sounds like you actually had an agenda with her, you just never set it in motion and Chad beat you to it. Or better yet, you had no chance and both of them found what they wanted in each other.

>Today she's a hedonist, tatooed, materlist, nihilist slut with dead eyes
Absolutely revolting! If she had been with you I bet she'd still have the innocence of the pastor's daughter, right?

>Of all the people that were interested in her she chose the worst possible one
>interested in her
You mean of all the people she was interested in (not you) she chose the wrong one.
>>
>>35996835
You don't *start* in control of yourself, but that's what introspection is....oh. You're a woman. That's right.

>>35996851
Yeah. This.
>>
>>35996851
FUCK OFF CAMUS YOU"RE NOT A ROBOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35996859
>Chad is very rarely nice.
Nope. Chad is genuinely nice and confident at the same time.
>>
>>35996851
>>35996871
don't hit one me silly boys :x
>>
>>35996828
Are you that Croatian swimmer girl?
>>
>>35996883

Nah. Chad is dominant and assertive.

If he happens to be nice too, great.
>>
all those fucking normies and whores in this thread, what happened to this board?

OP is a true robot and you have these animals jumping to attack him here
>>
>>35996901
Women like picking on robots, it's a pressure release system for the shit they take from Chad.
>>
>>35996901

What OP is saying is basically truth, but it undermines the normalfag worldview so they attack him.
>>
>>35996934
>implying Chad doesn't treat them better and make them feel safer than your beta ass ever could
kek
>>
>>35996611
>usually
>snow white
>mermaid
>cinderella
>sleeping beauty
>lion king

there are plenty of movies with guys that are pretty much prince charming. sure there are some thugs like aladin but most are "the perfect guy." they all bend over backwards for some chic whose only trait is being beautiful. the extent to which they bend over backwards for these girls is the crazy part. fighting some crazy monster just to get with her. that's how valuable her pussy is?
>>
>>35996943
>passive aggressive bitchiness
This is a good example.
>>
...Read the last several responses in this thread.

Women love Chads so much that only Chads are allowed to be nice. Oh, Chads are ACTUALLY nice anon, every other guy is faking it.

I'm shocked at this point that all womem don't have one of those fashionable thigh tattoos that has Chad drawn in a heart.
>>
Women are never forced or even encouraged to consider their real motivations. Anything "negative" (negative meaning "anything less than exactly what she believes") is seen as patriarchal control. The only justification she ever needs to do anything is the desire she has to do it.

Women are also more concerned with how they "appear," and they since from a young age they're taught to "modify their appearance," it's only a matter of time before that extends beyond "makeup and smiling." Why ACT in a way that corresponds with what you know is right, when you could just act however you want AND STILL SPEAK as if you don't act that way. It's the best of both worlds and as long as social consequences can be avoided, she's not really "doing anything wrong."

Never, ever, ever base your opinion on what she says. Her actions are the only thing that matter.
>>
>>35996960
>implying the post that replied to wasn't passive aggressive beta-ness as well
>implying
stay beta, cuck
>>
>>35996971

Screenshotted.

Great stuff anon, thanks.
>>
>>35996964

Of course, if Chad goes to fuck sum puss and succeeds, it MUST be because he's really a nice guy at heart. But if an ugly male attempts the same and is rejected, it MUST be because he's really a jerk who only wants women for their bodies.
>>
>>35996964
>Women love Chads so much that only Chads are allowed to be nice. Oh, Chads are ACTUALLY nice anon, every other guy is faking it.

There's also something else going on here, and it's women's risk-averse/dishonest tendencies. She KNOWS she's rejecting "you," and she knows how much it hurts to be rejected, so she does all sorts of mental backflips in order to have her cake and eat it too; She gets to reject you AND not feel bad for rejecting you because it wasn't REALLY her choice.
>>
>>35997001
But should she feel bad about rejecting you? Even if she did it politely?
>>
stop falling for obvious bait
>>
>>35997014
She doesn't feel bad for "rejecting" "you."

She feels bad because she imagines what it would feel like FOR HER to be rejected and so she pulls a bunch of "it's not you, it's me," stuff out of her ass because it's more important that the "conflict" resolve "peacefully" instead of "accurately."
>>
>>35996986
No, it was a pretty neutral observation of the female psyche actually. That you took it as a huge insult to your ego is because you're a self absorbed bitch.
>>
>>35997034
That doesn't answer my question you mongoloid.
>>
>>35995135
nice guy means you're not a fucking weirdo who can rape you at any moment and isn't pure evil.

they didn't mean for u to become a cuck who compliments women expecting to get a bj
>>
>>35995135
Women do want nice guys, but listen. Women want men who are confident and strong, men who take control and are able to be head of the house. Women flock towards scum bcause they project this image to attract women, but are not able to live up to it. Women reject "sensitive, nice" guys because they project the image of being a nurturer, not a provider. Being a nurturer is not a man's role, but a woman's.
Want to get a good girlfirend? Then you better fucking act like it. Show her you care for her, but take charge too. Be imposing, show her who's in command. Your girlfriend should feel as if she has a safe haven in your arms, but also that hse has to keep pleasing you in order not to lose it. YOUR girlfriend will not get out of the house in this skirt if you don't want her to. That's basic respect.
Feminism is cancer, don't listen to anything these empowered womyn who need no man say, don't allow your girl to disrespect you just because hairy whales say it's fine.
Remember, you SHOULDN'T have to use force. You as a person should inspire obedience. Be sexist, don't be misogynist.
>>
>>35995156
Yeah he obviously knows that you faggot but he hates the fact that his mother never told him the truth and he probably never had a father figure to teach him properly about it.
Shit like this can fuck you up forever. You will always have that beta behavior on you, no matter how hard you try to break years of conditioning. Some people (like me) even avoid women because I just prefer to not get cucked by failing to act like a man and show them that I'm sexually interested in them, rather than falling into the friendzone.
>>
>>35997035
I ain't even a girl, I bet I could kick your beta cucklord ass irl kek
Such a "nice" guy you are hahahaha
>>
>>35997083
Of course you're a girl, everyone can see that.
>>
File: 1483861907040.png (284KB, 665x416px) Image search: [Google]
1483861907040.png
284KB, 665x416px
>>35995447
>Confidence - self explanatory, just use your tiny brain for 1 moment.
What did he even mean by that?
>>
>>35997083

Things girls on the Internet say.
>>
>>35997083
>beta
>cuck
>cucklord

I'm sure you are a real Chad, mate.
>>
>>35997101
I bet girls could kick your beta ass too.
>>
>>35995135
They're telling you the PC thing. A lot of the time, they actually believe what they're saying to you. The problem is, when they're telling you they want a nice, sweet guy, they're thinking of Chad having those qualities.
>>
Still don't know why people insists in seeking attention from women. You all should be fighting to be able to feed yourself, and after that trying to take out what feeds others.
>>
>>35995388
honestly society is heading to a very violent social collapse because the welfare state is allowing more poor people to reproduce and the government is running out of money. when this happens you can get your revenge on women by not helping them because they are going to get killed and raped when they are out hunting because men are going to remember how women use to treat them. women created this problem by voting for bigger government and a bigger welfare state and they can lay on it. also this hard patriarchy we are heading to should kill off the weak men as well.
>>
>>35996835
So if I just randomly shoot you with a .44 in your balls and take your money, it's okay because it just happens?
Seriously if you are that accepting of such things, we could just meet up in your backyard or something and you just let me shoot you into eternal infertility. Deal?
>>
>>35995135
thats only a post modern western probleme.

the third world is masculine as fuck.that your chads are betas here.
>>
My mom actually never told me to be nice or to respect women, only thing she told me to do was stop trying to act like I'm somebody I am not and that it will turn women off quickly. She also told me to never look weak. My mom is an old school catholic irish girl she doesn't play that weak liberal shit, she grew up with wops and puerto ricans. She gave it to me straight.
>>
>>35997065
It doesn't "answer" it because the question is based on a misreading of what I was arguing in the first place. You're approaching this like a man. You need to realize that women FEEL BAD FOR EVERYTHING. Their EXISTENCE is characterized by emotional insecurity.

She "feels bad" for rejecting you the same way she "feels bad" for liking whoever she likes. Women have entirely unexplored subconscious motivations. Not only do we NOT have centuries of their writings, but they don't actually seem all that concerned with EXPRESSION as much as they're concerned with the social game.

>should she feel bad for rejecting you
I imagine you're trying to trap me in to some kind of "women HAVE to say yes" position, which is not at all what I'm talking about. I'm saying that EVERYTHING SHE SAYS IS BULLSHIT. That's why she cheats. Or maybe she doesn't. Or maybe she's a lesbian. Who knows. And you DEFINITELY won't until she DOES something to update your image of her. Her SPEECH is, at best, a crime scene from which you can endeavor to recreate whatever emotional trauma is bubbling up through her verbal system.
>>
>>35997215
Third world is actually already the feminine culture we're heading towards. Go check out asian or arab marriages and see who wears the pants around there.
>>
>>35997215
This. None of these so-called "Chads" could last a day on the streets of Novokuznetsk.
>>
>>35997215
You said all dude. Poverty makes people be what they really should - animals.
>>
>>35997001
Women are truly subhumans and should be all exterminated and a lot of money should be put into R&D of artificial wombs and Waifubots.
>>
>>35997227
>only thing she told me to do was stop trying to act like I'm somebody I am not and that it will turn women off quickly

so, your mummy just told you to bee urself?
>>
>>35995447
>Women do like sensitive dudes
>Status - only whores care about that.
>Sense of humor - not really
>happens until 5-6th grade

>mfw virgins explain what women like
>>
File: 1468344052847.jpg (1MB, 3596x2102px) Image search: [Google]
1468344052847.jpg
1MB, 3596x2102px
>>35995135
they're all shallow they're all full of it
>>
>>35997160
execute all non-determinists.
>>
>>35997065
>It doesn't "answer" it because the question is based on a misreading of what I was arguing in the first place. You're approaching this like a man. You need to realize that women FEEL BAD FOR EVERYTHING. Their EXISTENCE is characterized by emotional insecurity.

_She "feels bad" for rejecting you the same way she "feels bad" for liking whoever she likes. Women have entirely unexplored subconscious motivations. Not only do we NOT have centuries of their writings, but they don't actually seem all that concerned with EXPRESSION as much as they're concerned with the social game.

This really made me laugh, and it makes a lot of sense. There aren't scores of writing about a women's place in life, and how she feels in relation to thing around her. So the best we have is what men have inferred for them (and that in of itself is something. The other gender had to have their place made up and defined for them. That's some shit.)

What do you think would happen if men collectively said "fuck it, we're just gonna jerk off or use toys or some shit, all you women are on your own."?
>>
>>35997282
This so much.

The ones on this board claiming to "know" women so much are the ones with the least experience with them. Funny, huh
>>
>>35997083
>>35997117
>5'4": the posts
I could probably drop kick your /b/tard ass back to the WINRAR days
>>
>>35997269
At least she was redpilled on coons and spics.
Better than any libtard single mother these days.
>>
>>35995388
i am with you. we were fooled it is late.

who says otherwise isnt even aware what he did today.and feels in controle
>>
>>35997232
>>35997316
Meant to reply to this guy

With original intent, of course
>>
>>35997262
Unfortunatelly it will take a lot of money to get rid of them nowadays, so it'll be inviable I think
>>
>>35997282

According to wikipedia

>However, women rate humorous men more desirable than nonhumorous individuals for a serious relationship or marriage, but only when these men were physically attractive.[19]

But yeah, women not caring about status is horseshit.
>>
File: 1486714193871.jpg (106KB, 1200x692px) Image search: [Google]
1486714193871.jpg
106KB, 1200x692px
women aere the way they are because they are human. The men are just as bad

Whenever I'm street performing and a girl does that degenerate ass dance thing in front of me I feel irrationally angry because it's not artistic at all and you're just trying to get my attention and ego boost from me + trying to insert yourself and invade my space. None of them ever look at me or talk to me after they just leave then look at the video of it their friend took so they can see if it's worth posting on social media

now I just try to pretend it's not happening

men will annoy you too while street performing but it's more autristicly talking to me for too long or setting up next to me to scream about how much people should tip me because Im so needy which causes me to lose tips
>>
>>35996428
>>35996449
>>>/reddit/
Neither of you desperate white knight losers could address a single point he made
>>
>>35995447
you do realize op dont need you to rattle like you are the creator of women.
just another faggot who knows it all.
>>
>>35997269

For a relationship to work you literally do have to be yourself, there is no hiding after awhile. When you get older you realize its way easier to go through like just being you, instead of constantly fighting the world and pretending. I am what I am, I can't change that. Some will like you some won't.

You guys keep mocking that "b urself" phrase but its true
>>
>>35996379
Only to other men.
>>
>>35997428
we mock "bee urself" because it only works if "yourself" is something with value.

I'm a piece of shit, being myself only means showing the whole world the piece of shit I actually am.

So it will not work.
>>
>>35997461

You're probably not as big as a piece of shit as you think you are, but even if its true, then just be a piece of shit? Let it go man.
>>
>>35996379
Just take a look at history. Hitler and Stalin are good examples.
>>
>>35995717
my father beated me. and like the sound pf me crying like a pussy and never stopped me from it.

he beated my mom. but was a kamikaze for his mom(if she told him to divorce my mom he'd do it in a heart beat, if she told him to give him all his salary he'd do)

thanks dad.
if it wasnt my mom i wont be the son with great grades you had.
>>
If it's known that women are awful, how come they're not called out on it more often? I don't mean that in a "if you're so nice, then you should have a gf" taunting way, I'm asking with actual curiosity.
>>
>they've evacuated

I guess when all of your counterarguments are weak canned responses, you start to crack under pressure pretty quick.
>>
>>35997481
I already let it go, but only because I gave up on relationships. So fuck it all. But I'd never advise for someone like me to just be himself and that it'll solve his relationship problems.
>>
>>35997523

Because you'd be going against the "~women are angels~" narrative that infects every corner of this country.

Really though the trick is just to be subtle and make sure there are no hambeasts in the area to shout you down.
>>
Tbh i think r9k might just be closet gay
>oh look at those big STRONG alpha men taking my women hope they fuck me in the ass

Might as well just start sucking dick and not being picky about it
>>
>>35997583
This is true. What /r9k/ calls Chads and all the pictures they post of ideal males are those that only gay men would find attractive, not girls.
>>
>>35995135

My father had his mid-life crisis right around the time I started gaining weight. We were poor and he smashed our only computer because he couldn't figure out how to install wifi. Your mother didn't do much wrong except picking a bad role model. I think what a lot of robots tend to do is confuse their personal problems for greater societal problems.

Your son should value his body like in OP. Then his education and worry about socialising in that order.
>>
>>35996216
i agree. we are jerks and bullies just like you. asshole.
>>
>>35997613
Reminds about the threads that sometimes pop up gushing over the superior facial structure of males, but it's not gay at all. Just admiring physical beauty in a nonsexual way, definitely.
>>
So the question is, if you've realized and accepted this truth, why are you still crying like a bitch?

>money
no
>status
no
>looks
help, but, ultimately, superficial
>confidence
Fucking duh. low self esteem is not attractive to anyone.
>sense of humor
Are you crying because you're unfunny
>Assertiveness
Yes. So, basically, What you need is confidence, assertiveness and personality. All top tier qualities to have as a human being. Why are you crying? Develop yourself instead of crying.

Status only get you attention whores, money only get you gold diggers, looks alone get you ratchet sluts. None of them are desirable unless you want to fuck and dump. If you want a qt gf drop all of this money status look crap.

>wahhh wahhh I thought being nice and caring meant sucking up to women for good boy points that I thought I could trade in for sex, but now that every single woman sees through my cheap ass masquerade I'm mad as fuck and finding excuses.

It's your problem if you're only nice to girls in hope of getting laid, but this trick is older than the world and never worked. Basically, you were a pussy your entire fucking life, you have zero self confidence and you're basically begging women to give you pussy instead of bettering yourself for your own sake and showing women how boss you are.

Yes, it's true, you've been lied to, you should have listened to your dad. He would have told you that women don't know what they want, but nooooo you let yourself be turned into a bitch.

>every man who picks a girl who isn't me is an asshole who treats them bad.

You are the definition of the nice guy steteotype, a true pussy orbiter. This is why you don't get any. You're a bitch, a sucker.

Now the question is, if you know what to do, why aren't you doing it? Let me throw a guess: You are between 16 and 21. You think and behave like an highschool child or a young adult with 0 life experience. If you think you understand the game, son, you don't know jack shit.
>>
>>35995135
Chad here, don't believe women.

I would describe myself as above-average good-looking, I have a trained body and I'm over 1.85.

I have done an experiment for a year. I have a dating app installed and over 100 women with sexist and cheap spells. 99 of a hundred women have answered me. 50 of them I met. With 40 of them I landed in bed. All of these women have claimed a good character is the most important property and they are not looking for a quick number, but I have always behaved like a typical "macho" at the meeting.
>>
>>35996379
yes like us. kililikikililkk
>>
>>35995388

That's what every human being should be, you fucking autist.

You don't deserve special treatment because you're nice.

A guy can be both nice AND fit and assertive. Why would a girl settle for some weak, socially awkward guy who's "nice" when she could go out with someone actually interesting, sexually attractive and who is also nice to her?

Everyone is expected to be nice, you cunt. It's the bare minimum.
>>
Just be good looking.

Being confident, assertive or nice doesn't matter if you're not turning on women with your looks.
>>
>>35995135
Seek money, not women
>>
>>35997677
Nice isn't the bare minimum. Plenty of girls go with guys who aren't nice at all.
>>
>>35995685
bitch if he pays his taxes then he deserves sex because males pay most of the taxes and that money goes back to women on free entitlement programs only for women.
>>
>>35997663
Nice RPing, virgin. Actual Chad here. Your story is way too unrealistic. Make the numbers more believable for the next time you're writing out your cuck fantasies.
>>
File: 1482460992950.jpg (20KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
1482460992950.jpg
20KB, 320x310px
>>35995857
>feminists detroyed family and fathers. women are resposible for our suffering. women from before our birth that destroyed family and our dads, then our incompetent mothers and teachers and finally women of our generation for crushing last bits of hope and goodness in our souls when they rejected us and instead choose hedonist lifestyle with animalistic barbaric men who don't love them

At least we will be right in the end as the social system collapses.

Who here /smug/ about the end?
>>
>>35996400
>once she straight up told me not to stand up to bullies but to report them to female teachers. i fucking hate her with burning passion.
she told me that alot. the day i let her bs fall and acted on my own all the class was cheering i slapped hard the bully he peed himself.

mom had nice and bad sides.
i dont blame her. because she is worse now she is trying to be lazy with me and always left me on big times like exam years and scored shit.
>>
>>35995135
You can be both you mong.

I'm a nice guy who works at a charitable organization. I treat my chick well. I just happen to be tall and good looking with a big dick a good singing voice a good sense of humor and I work out.
>>
>>35995458
ah thats says alot. because i am her favorite son.

untill i was an asshole in 12-16 but she started because she was violent and maniac on pushing me out of the house to play with trash kids in summer that i waited for to just relax on the cold ceramic floor. I HATE HER SHE FOUGHT ME FOR NOT GOING OUT LIKE A LONE DOG TO PLAY WITH TRASH KIDS WITH NOT EVEN A BALL TO KICK, THEY FUCKING THROWED ROCKS AT PEOPLE.
>>
>>35995135
Your father and other male relatives should have taught you that.

The problem is that our fathers come from a generation of sociopathic dickwads who don't want their kids to be better than them.
>>
>>35997677
"interesting" == hot in womenspeak.
>>
>>35997968
Yes and no. It was more that there's a generation of people born in the middle half of the 20th century that DID NOT grow up in this bizarre interconnected society that folds in on itself every decade so just "going with the flow" was fine for them but now all of their advice is irrelevant if only because there is NO CLEAR NORM WITH WHICH TO ORIENT YOURSELF.

>>35997981
Which is hilarious because "hot" usually doesn't mean interesting when talking ABOUT women. Just one of the many ways that men and women use two different terms that mean two different things but are spelled the same way.
>>
>>35995135
OP, from my experience, the people with a passionate hate toward a particular gender are usually homosexual. With the way you despise women like that, you sound like you are gay. Have you ever considered dating a fellow male if you hate women so much? Either way you sound like a huge huge faggot. Women are people too, their personalities tend to differ a bit from mens in certain ways, but they're just the same as men, they're oflawed human beings like you and me. I know you wouldnt wanna date a pathetic landwhale, so why do you think you can get a 8/10 qt, being the fedora fattie you clearly are? Especially if you dont see her as a human?

Go date a man you massive faggot, and discover that they're the same as women. You'll find that they dont like you because your unattractive, and dont exactly have a virtuous personality to make up for it.
>>
>>35997755
upset that the incoming collapse is going to destroy human knowledge the same way roman knowledge was lost by burning their books but at least this feminist era is going to cause a collapse and restore a patriarchy again. things are going to get very violent then it should go back to the most efficient and peaceful society called the soft patriarchy.
>>
File: IMG_6334.jpg (53KB, 432x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6334.jpg
53KB, 432x346px
>>35997777
Dude, check out the quads
>>
File: 1472841350159.png (275KB, 639x366px) Image search: [Google]
1472841350159.png
275KB, 639x366px
>mom always told me to be nice, don't get into fights, always tell the truth, treat girls nice, don't do drugs or smoke or drink
>but the guys she went after were the complete opposite of what she told me to be
hate
>>
>>35996454
>Yes, some of those nice guys are indeed looking to get laid through their altruism.

Right... and?
Altruism in the loaded sense you're implying doesn't exist. It's transactional. People do something nice for someone else and in return something about it gives them the feel-goods.

Being an overly supportive friend (which is how most orbiter relationships look decontextualized) does not entitle anyone to sex by any means; but, given that both parties know the dynamic it's really shitty for the women to not let the men know that it isn't happening. The problem isn't that they won't sleep with the "nice guys," it's when the continually suggestion through words and actions that they will, playing hot and cold to string them along.

Heartless whorishness.
>>
>>35996428
>Not understanding how much damage can be done after constant feedback during the formative years eventually creating an entire mindset based on being a nice guy.

C'mon man you are bit more understanding than that aren't you?

>>35996663
>I prefer this type of women. They are easy to fuck and they have no pretenses about what they are. They know they are hedonistic animals and they don't hide it

While I certainly haven't fucked a woman I would be inclined to agree with you. The one honest slut I've known is frankly one of my favorite people to be around. You can be 100% honest with these women because there really is no game to play, she is slut and that is that. Whether you are trying to get laid or not, it is all out there in the open.
The bantz were great

>>35996901
board is dead idk

>>35998078
upset that the incoming collapse is going to destroy human knowledge the same way roman knowledge was lost by burning their books

That is indeed unfortunate. In the grand scheme of humanity it is certainly upsetting, but I always get a great deal of pleasure from being right about these types of things in the end. I would compare it to when Trump won the election. While I am by no means a full on /pol/ack I supported the guy early on and said he had a fairly decent chance at winning for reasons a, b, c, etc. However I would often be dismissed and told off since people didn't want to hear the opposing side. In the end though, I was right and I lorded over the arrogant fucks for the couple months after the election so as to showcase their ignorance in the matter. and to just be a prick
>>
>>35995135
>tfw you're a strong independent woman who don't need no man but you do anyway and enjoy being dominated by them
>>
>>35998049
>you must be gay to hate women
No. I'm attracted to females, but "women" as a fucking meme, are awful.
>>
>>35997732

That's your perception.

Almost every guy who says what you said actually mean "She didn't give in to my ass kissing so I'll pretend like the guy she actually liked is not a good person unlike me even though I'm using low tier manipulation tactics to get laid."

Sure, sometimes, they go for bad men, but so do we. I fell in love with plenty of awful women. When you're in love, the brains go dumb. That's why we call it rose tinted glasses. People make mistakes in their judgement.

This is the problem with you people. You're afraid of making mistakes to the point where you make no move at all, but then you act all high and mighty on your moral highground making fun of everyone who had the courage to take a chance, but failed.

Here's an actual redpill: True love is found through mistakes and failures if you're not stupid and learn from your mistakes. Finding ultimate eternal live on first try that's for Disney babbies.

In real life you gonna have your heart broken a couple of times before you start figuring how this shit works.

But I forgive you lot. From the sound of it you all sound like teenagers and teenagers are fucking idiots.
>>
>women don't like nice guys because nice guys are only nice for sex
So what you guys are saying is that women don't like nice guys because they do what women do? Being manipulative?
>>
>>35998049
>projecting this hard
if anyone is gay it's you
>>
File: top kek.jpg (18KB, 252x233px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
18KB, 252x233px
>>35998344
>because they do what women do?
You know how they say "Two can play that game" well women don't like when other people are on equal field with them which is why they alway try to one up each other.
>>
>>35996706
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world, the disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days; a purpose.
>>
>>35995135
I already noticed this shit when I was 13. Always translate what women say to be the exact opposite.
>>
>>35998338
>This is the problem with you people. You're afraid of making mistakes
No. The problem is that after your teenage years making one of those mistakes means you never get another chance with her or with anyone associated with her.

>>35998338
>Here's an actual redpill: True love is found through mistakes and failures if you're not stupid and learn from your mistakes. Finding ultimate eternal live on first try that's for Disney babbies.
Yeah, and if women were capable of forgiveness or introspection or empathy or thinking of anyone but themselves and their children (which she sees as projections of herself anyway...) then this could be tenable, but it's not. So you're either "masculine enough" that a woman can pretend she's in to you for other reasons, or weak enough to remind her that she's a coward.
>>
>>35998338
>In real life you gonna have your heart broken a couple of times before you start figuring how this shit works.
This is complete horseshit for brainlets who don't know how to read people. I wouldn't make such mistakes in the first place because I'm extremely good at reading people.

Proceed with your "fedora xd" reply.
>>
>>35995857
>because women don't know how to raise a child, only how to keep one alive, clothed, fed, but not how to teach you.
>tfw I tell my parent that she didn't really raise me correctly and she'll say "I fed you and put a roof over your head"
I was literally never taught anything about life. Hell, I was never taught well in school as all the teachers were female and their whole teaching method was "just do it."
>>
>>35995685
Are you implying i should just take what i want and rape them?

Why offer them niceness and comfort when i can just take what i want from them?
>>
i think my gf is lying about her orgasms
>>
File: 1401513886064.gif (480KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1401513886064.gif
480KB, 500x338px
>>35998471
Tell them how they didn't teach you anything of value and watch their head explode. I did it to my father gif related was his response.
>>
>>35995284

My idea of a nice guy is to be quiet and only speak when spoken to and not to bother anyone while also helping people in need and when asked.

Which is why women never talk to me. I don't bother them with my existence.
>>
>>35997545
I get you man.
You might be a piece of shit but you actually do seem to own it on a real level, not the masochistic "just accept that you're inferior to everyone and wear it on your sleeve" level the other anon is suggesting.
I know it hasn't historically happened for you, but good luck.
>>
>>35997647
>Yes, it's true, you've been lied to, you should have listened to your dad. He would have told you that women don't know what they want, but nooooo you let yourself be turned into a bitch.

I was raised by a single mother.

I never stood a chance...
>>
>>35995388
You are talking about compassion for one person which can come and go easily. That's different from the stability of a guy who is nice.
>>
File: caveman.jpg (64KB, 411x504px) Image search: [Google]
caveman.jpg
64KB, 411x504px
STOP SCROLLING AND READ THIS!

If you want to understand women you must look at them from an evolutionary perspective.

Before we get too far keep this in mind, evolution is a slow process and we are evolutionarily speaking not to far removed from how people were a few thousand years ago. So bearing that in mind. Think about all of human history before the last 200 years or so. Who got the most resources, the most influence. Was it pencil pushing mr. nice guy? NO, it was Brutus Thundercockus Maximus.

Women before recent history were (and still are) parasitic in nature. Latching onto a quality man is the prime concern of their life especially if they want healthy offspring who will get the resources they need to survive. There is a place for altruism but not in the law of the jungle.

THIS and only this is why women are hard wired to go for the quote "asshole, jerk, psychopath". Because for all you complain about him HE GETS SHIT DONE. He takes what he wants consequences be damned and that is why he is considered a quality male. Chad has the strength to drive off rivals and to get resources (by force if necessary) and really in the grand scheme of survival that is all that matters. You can be prince charming the sensitive altruist with an IQ of 150 but that means fuck all if you can't strong-arm yourself into getting what you want.

So really, should you really be surprised when she goes for the douchebag asshole who cheats on her? Even cheating is forgivable to roasties because it is better to share a quality male than get stuck with a low quality male. Ever notice how women are shorter and weaker then men? Guess what that shit is called sexual dimorphism and it only happens in species where one male has multiple female partners.

I'm feeling generous so I'll even give you the cheat code for how to handle women. You ready? It's real fucking simple. Don't listen to them. Treat them as you would treat a small child.
>>
I was once told that only men are capable of being empathetic and that women only know sympathy.
>>
>>35998691
Are you encouraging me to become the Adolf Hitler of the Americas?

Because this is what I want.

When I become the Fuehrer of the Americas, you'll remember my post. And I will have your post number inscribed in gold at the entrance of my presidential palace.
>>
>>35998691
>Because for all you complain about him HE GETS SHIT DONE.
From what I've seen of those "asshole, jerk, psychopath" guys they go after are lazy and filthy.
>>
>>35997777
checked
My mom always tried to the best that she could but women can't teach a boy to be a man.
I needed a present father to lay this shit out for my autistic ass.
If you don't figure it out when you're a kid it's always going to be difficult for you; giving up is not an entirely irrational option, regardless of what faggots will say to feel superior.
Again, I was born defective so maybe it wouldn't have mattered; but, I see a lot of myself in a lot of people on this board NT or not.
>>
File: woman-mowing-her-lawn_psplkb.jpg (287KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
woman-mowing-her-lawn_psplkb.jpg
287KB, 600x399px
>>35995135
Because all mummy wants is for her good boy to stay with her and eat tendies, when all you want to do is disappoint her. Why do you always let down your mother, anon?
>>
They lie because they want power. If we are weak beta they can rule the world. Didn't you notice that patriarchalism is gone
>>
File: Hacksaw-Ridge.jpg (43KB, 499x490px) Image search: [Google]
Hacksaw-Ridge.jpg
43KB, 499x490px
Were women really more pure back in the day? Just watched hacksaw ridge, it's hard to believe Desmond's wife had so much faith in him, loved him so deeply, and waited for him to come home despite what a suicide mission he was going on. As a hopeless romantic, this movie gave me butterflies.

Nowadays women fuck chads while their husbands go off to fight overseas. I hate the world.
>>
>>35998553
My parents both apologized to me for never really acknowledging that they didn't prepare me at all for the world and encouraged my reclusiveness, that they didn't endow me with the skills I needed to be an adult, and it felt a lot better even though the initial shock of them admitting they knew I was so abnormal hurt a little; it entirely took the wind out of my bitterness sails.
When they admit they fucked you up, and take care of the adult shell they created, it's hard to be mad... I'm also never going to be an effective human being standing on my own feet, though.
>>
>tfw raised by a narcissistic single mother
I never had a chance robros
>>
>>35995135
To deceive beta hosts.
>>
>>35998944
Jody was probably railing her while he was overseas desu.
>>
>>35998944

>why you all dressed up for desmond?
>i met someone yesterday, a nurse. She's gonna marry me!
>does she know that?
>not yet, but she will!

>be living in WWII era, wearing your heart on your sleeve

>tfw nowadays you can't even display any affection or else you're 'a weak beta'

;-;
>>
>>35998944
This was always a lie. Military brides always fuck around when their hubbie is deployed
>>
>>35998944
Is that (((Andrew Garfield))) ?
Funny if so, because all those soldiers are fighting for kike interests overseas.
>>
File: woman_woman_never_changes.jpg (76KB, 622x297px) Image search: [Google]
woman_woman_never_changes.jpg
76KB, 622x297px
>>35998944
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather
>>
>>35998944

My grandfather was a marine and served in the Korean war. While he was training, he went to a restaurant and saw a pretty girl that he took an interest in. He told his friends then and there that he was going to marry her. He walked up to her, introduced himself, started dating her, and married her for 50 years before they both died a year apart.

Do you know any relationship today that is anything like this and that lasts more than a few years?
>>
File: psychopaths.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
psychopaths.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
>>35998744
It's about perception.

>>35998743
Good. Make sure to take away women's rights and ban women from holding jobs in teaching, media, or government.

>>35995135
Oh yeah, I forgot to answer your main question OP.

>Why do women lie about what they want and find attractive?

Because the values of society have changed with the times but biology hasn't caught up. In modern society we have this idea that it is the intellectual, the empathetic, and the well mannered man who succeeds in life. To an extent this is true but only because our current technology and material abundance makes it possible. Imagine if tomorrow the apocalypse came. No electricity, no police, no running water. Guess who goes back to being king of the world?

Women lie for the same reason scientists lie about intelligence differences in gender and race. Because we like to think that intelligence (and by extension altruism/empathy) is the prime determinant of success in life. And because intelligence is slightly harder to gauge than how big of a rock you can lift. Ever notice how people don't debate gender and racial differences in height, strength, and speed? Because those attributes are plain to see and because they are no longer directly tied to success.

So in short women lie because they buy into what society tells them. But thousands of years of evolution tells their subconscious what is really important. And because for women emotions trump logic they go with what their subconscious tells them. Sure they might go with a beta for a while but the second they have the chance to trade up they do (just like how chad will trade her up for a hotter piece of ass, because why the fuck not).

So hope that helps OP. Ignore women, train yourself to be strong, aggressive, and uncaring and you will go far. Or become emperor of the world and enforce a more romanticized version of human relations through ruthless authoritarianism.
>>
>>35999177

That's beautiful anon. What the fuck happened to society? Why is love so dead?
>>
>>35996332
What do you want OP to be to listen to him? A spineless beta faggot? If that was the case he wouldn't be here saying what he's saying, he'd probably be too busy over reddit orbiting females and donating to every other female patreon out there. Are you saying that a "nice" person is never allowed to have negative feelings?
>>
File: 1489707735465.png (374KB, 967x784px) Image search: [Google]
1489707735465.png
374KB, 967x784px
>>35999266
Jews attempting to create the NWO.
>>
>>35995807

Fuck that retarded nigger shit, no "game" could continue if "players" refused to play.

It's players who keep the game going so hate the fucking players, hate every last one of them.
>>
>>35998691
>I'm feeling generous so I'll even give you the cheat code for how to handle women. You ready? It's real fucking simple. Don't listen to them. Treat them as you would treat a small child.
This is the actual, bare-bones, redpill on women. It's what I've said already in this thread.

>>35999226
>>35999226
>>35999226
>>35999226
>>35999226
>>35999226
>>
>>35998437

Oh watch out we got a fucking social genius over there! So good, in fact, that instead of using his superior mind to get shit done, he shitpost on 4chan and complain that people are so fake and meeean.

Let me guess, you have the mind of a perfect manipulator, but with a heart of gold so you'll never use your "reading skills" to further your own means. I can't be fedora because you're already wearing it.

A tip to you m'lady.
>>
>>35996597
that nice girl thing was an act you dumb fuck lol you got played by her
>>
>>35999226
>that image
>tfw it describes most women
>>
>>35999399
Why does my talent and the fact that I'm not a sociopath trigger you so much?
>>
>>35999113
it was a lot less of a lie before the pill and abortion "rights." Women's sexuality has been constrained by childbirth since the dawn of time and we've completely short circuited that process. We're acting like everything is going to be fine just because it made things "free-er."
>>
>>35995135
Your mother told you these things because it made your behavior easier to handle

She literally lied to you to make her life more convenient
>>
anyone have that image of fat western women mocking an Asian Olympic player?
>>
>>35998944

>Were women really more pure back in the day?

No. They were the same as they have always been. The difference was that back then values were different and immoral behavior could get you shunned and essentially banished from society/your social circle. Back in the day unmarried people didn't live together, divorce was rare, having a child out of wedlock was as bad as being a pedophile today, and being a slut would earn you very outspoken scorn and shaming from the community. And you know what? People were objectively happier. Everyone knew their place in life, everyone knew what the rules were, dating wasn't complicated, and there was a much better ratio of males and females with lifelong partners.

That's another one of the problems today. "Chad" is a single mother factory and no one wants to raise another mans kids. So because of the ease of divorce and the temporary nature of modern relationships you end up with a large amount of men who never marry and reproduce and a smaller group who have kids by different women and multiple ex-wives.

I always find it funny how (western) society frowns upon polygamy but not the idea of some dead beat with multiple ex-wives and kids. Functionally they are the same thing.
>>
>>35999478

Because you're obviously a "mature for my age" dumbass teen with 0 life experience who's full of shit.

Actual smart people get shit done, they don't cower in fear at the idea of taking risks.
>>
File: 1472826113150.jpg (15KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
1472826113150.jpg
15KB, 300x205px
>>35999500
And then she wonders why I'm a broken shut-in.
>>
>>35999502

I can tell you for a fact that a single woman with kids and women whoring around and women divorcing was literally scandalous and would be publicized if it happened because it was a huge shame if it did.

Now, women proudly become single mothers and divorce happens all the time. Women literally go out and get fucked and dumped every week by 3 different guys and men happily fuck them because nobody gives a shit about life. It's all a drug and a game. Sex is meaningless to them, just the next high to get.

I fucking hate normies, but I hate women most of all.
>>
>>35996449

>Everyone lies, not just one gender. Get used to it.

If a man says he wants a blonde with big tits he means it. Thats the difference fucktard
>>
Does OP have shit taste in women? Or does OP have shit taste in women?
>>
>>35999600
I still can't understand how women think fucking multiple guys is a good thing. It's like using other people's toothbrushes.
>>
>>35999542
Tell me more about myself. You obviously know me better than I know myself, you angry brainlet imbecile :^)

>Actual smart people get shit done, they don't cower in fear at the idea of taking risks.
Actual smart people take the RIGHT risks because they consider all the outcomes and determine if the reward is worth the risk.

Unlike you sociopathic brainlets who ruin lives and societies with your good-goyery.
>>
>>35998691
>Treat them as you would treat a small child.

Living with women my whole life and truer words have never been spoken.

Tell a woman she done something wrong and watch them flip their shit. But let them do what they want and all is right in the world.
>>
>>35999444

It should. Unlike men and our worries about dumb ass existential problems, philosophy and morality. Women are concerned with the here and now and operate on a survival mentality.

>But wait anon what about feminism, liberalism, mass immigration, equality and {insert self destructive belief here}

Think about it on a meta level. Does holding that belief help them blend in with society and their peer groups? Does it in some way marginally benefit them in the short term? If the answer to either of these is yes it relates back to the survivalist mentality. There is no deep understanding of philosophy, or morals. There is only quick surface level determinations of how it affects their position on the social totem-pole.

This is how you can get retarded belief combinations like "everyone is the same, (therefor) everyone should be able to come to my country to have a better life, (and finally) those people who come from a culture where beating your wife is normal will assimilate and shouldn't be criticized."
>>
File: 1487733112915s.jpg (5KB, 250x198px) Image search: [Google]
1487733112915s.jpg
5KB, 250x198px
>>35995447
you sound like a normie chad-wanna be. Please fuck off.

This advice will never work. We are not player-types, you ding-dong.

Take the classik pill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO68Tt5anwo
>>
>>35999666

Ironic coming from someone claiming to be a great people reader. Who knows, maybe I'm also very good at reading people.

>Brainlet imbecile.

Ohhhh, imbecile, the favorite word of pretentious fuckwits who think they are smarter than they are. I can't recount how many times I've heard it from the mouth of some pseudo intellectual.

>Actual smart people take the RIGHT risks because they consider all the outcomes and determine if the reward is worth the risk.

They also ACTUALLY do take risks instead of talking shit about people who take chances and fail. Tge problem with your stance is that, apoarently, you never did try to get to really know a woman to get a good idea of whether the risks were worth it or you actually did, but maybe you just told yourself you're too smart for love.

Here's a lesson for you. You can be a good reader, you can have wisdom and all possible wits, some people out there are going to fool you.

You talk intelligence, I talk wisdom, but considering that you are a coward who would rather stick to his simulations of real life he make in his head instead of actually living it. I wouldn't expect you to understand what I mean.

I'm stupid and I don't know much beyond my limited life experience, I'm not afraid to admit it, but an idiot who can learn is not as big of an idiot as some faggot who thinks he's got it all figured out.
>>
>>35999172

> Another said that woman, though saved through the noble sacrifice of men were in the equally hard situation of having to see the ship go down

Being on a ship going down into the icy depths and being on a lifeboat watching it go down while feeling a bit cold ARE NOT EQUALLY HARD.

If that woman is alive in an old folks home I hope she being left lying in her own shit covered in bed sores while the nurses steal her shit.

My jimmies are so fucking rustled
>>
>>36000827
Those poor nurses who have to watch her go down, though.
>>
>>36000827
>women are the primary victims of war, having their husbands die on them n' shit
t. Hilory Clintor

True quote.
>>
>>35998049
>Rejecting his own argument within the same post
What the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>35995135
Lying implies they know they're lying. They don't. Women are remarkably non-self aware.
>>
ayylmaok kdjrj djdjj jdjsnr hennan
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.