[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's an easy to way to kill yourself? I don't feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

File: die-tur.png (330KB, 1366x570px) Image search: [Google]
die-tur.png
330KB, 1366x570px
What's an easy to way to kill yourself? I don't feel anything right now but later I'm not going to handle the sadness. I have friends but I'm not good enough for them. Didn't let my steam money go to waste and gave to /v/. Can you guys recommend me a painless solution? I don't want to fuck up this.
>>
>>35995092
What are your living conditions? Mom or solo?
>>
http://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
>>
File: Xemnas_KHD.png (2MB, 2256x2898px) Image search: [Google]
Xemnas_KHD.png
2MB, 2256x2898px
>>35995092
Embrace the nothing...
>>
>>35995106
Dont worry nobody can stop me from it. Even if i lived with someone i wouldnt make a mess
>>
>>35995113
fuck off just tell me how do it painlessly
if its painless it wont matter right?
>>
>>35995092
Train tracks, do it at night and bring a dark color blanket to covor yourself, a pillow and some opiates like oxycodone or otc sleeping pills if those work for you. Put your pillow on one of the rails, cover up so the conductor doesn't see you until it's too late to stop. You should have already taken your sleepy time meds by now, and fall asleep for the final time
>>
>>35995188
that sounds gruesome, bet people would laugh if i did that
got anything less gory?
>>
>>35995229
Let your car run in a closed garage

Or nitrogen gas mask
>>
>>35995245
i cant do the car, too poor to own one
>>
File: bvLgg2s.jpg (491KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
bvLgg2s.jpg
491KB, 1836x3264px
>>35995188
That's my plan too.
>>
>>35995229
>bet people would laugh if i did that
Why do you care? You won't care when your dead. Also I meant like real train tracks, freight train train tracks, not public transportation. No one would be near
>got anything less gory?
No, you said painless not clean. Are you sure you want to kill yourself? It doesn't sound like it.
>>
>>35995267
I'm glad someone thinks about it as much as I do. I honestly don't think there's a better way to easily, quickly, and surefire way to kill yourself on the cheap
>>
>>35995286
i dont know
id rather not get ran over by a train is all im saying
thats probably a way some people would want me to die though
>>
>>35995320
Really it's the most practical option. I'm 4'11" and 115lbs so a train would decapitate me and not even feel it probably.
>>
SLEEPING PILLS YOU FAGGOT.
I WISH I WAS IN YOUR PLACE. ID TAKE EM RIGHT AWAY AFTER I DO THE GOODBYE THREAD.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170331-233620.png (233KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170331-233620.png
233KB, 1080x1920px
Don't do it bro peep this
>>
>>35995365
i heard they were painful though?
>>
y'all are supposed to stop him from doing this...
How much steam money did you have btw just curious
>>
>>35995379
nah.

do yoyu bemieve the track guy? no they arent painfull
>>
>>35995411
30 bucks anon
sorry i dont have anymore to give
>>
>>35995188
Pretty shit plan desu. Trains are loud as fuck and could startle you so you move a little or chicken out too late. Its not garunteed to be quick if they dont crush your skull immediately.

Shooting yourself through the mouth if you know how to aim, or garage car seem like the best ways.
>>
>>35995411
No ones saying he's a worthless faggot and should kill himself, but all of us here want to an hero. I have a reason why I can't kms right now but one day soon nothing will be stopping me and I won't have to post in these threads anymore
>>
>>35995337
You sound like a pussy. If you're serious, the best way might be shooting yourself in the head through your mouth. Large caliber too, none of that .22 bullshit that might not finish it.
>>
>>35995440
I'm not asking for any brother
Don't do it dude cmon
Why the fuck are you fags supporting him?
>>
File: 1490360335901.png (163KB, 423x364px) Image search: [Google]
1490360335901.png
163KB, 423x364px
>>35995499
think of it as sleeping
i just won't wake up and i cant feel the pain anymore
>>
dont kill yourselves bros
i have had so much luck just suddenly come in my life and maybe it will happen to you if you accept god
>>
>>35995092
sleeping pills or gun
>>
>>35995530
ah me too, i feel it suddnly.
>>
you know what fuck you to all the faggs in this thread who think i dont wanna do it
if there was a button right on my keyboard to take me out id press it fuck off and itll be painless
>>
>>35995492
Imagine you're talking to a person just before he's about to kill himself? How heavy is that going to feel if he actually does it? I don't know about you but it would stay on my back for days... This might sound cliche but everyone has problems and I can bet that someone out there has it much much much worse than you do, don't do it bros
>>
>>35995601
yes. If you use your mind, life is a burden.

life is enslaving your soul to keep her fed.
a bunch of selfish cells together (they arent lonely) giving conciousness to a poor soul. the soul is thought to clinge to life by other life slaves, life tepts your soul with sex most to create it more.
Life is very evil. it used our souls to propagate like cancer(which is a more honest way of life). I WAS THOUGHT TO FEAR HELL AND WANT HEAVEN. BUT SUICIDE IS A SIN.(to not anger the life mafia)
>>
you have all the time in the world to kill yourself, OP. why are you in such a hurry?
>>
>>35995697
stop being a bitch cuck boi to life. its not you.
>>
>>35995092
OP accept the world as it is. yoo will die. go live like you know in this world. maybe we will learn from you.
>>
>>35995092
Here you go Anon! http://lostallhope.com/ You're welcome ^_^
>>
I guess a gunshot to the temple would only leave blood, no brain nor bones. Plus, it's instant
>>
File: images-130.jpg (13KB, 391x376px) Image search: [Google]
images-130.jpg
13KB, 391x376px
i just discovered this /r9k/ i want to share it with you all.
>>
>>35995697
I won't feel bad if op actually kills himself, that's why I'm trying to offer a painless solution. He won't feel bad after he's dead, I won't feel bad after I'm dead. You don't know his situation and his reasons (granted it could be worse, he's got the internet and someway to shitpost too) but personally I know it's literally impossible for me to achieve the only thing I want in life and it's something most normal people find easily, so I really have very few reasons to live anymore
>>
>>35995788
i want a way for both my heart and brain to go at the same time
but thats really hard to do painlessly
>>
>>35995846
Explosives.

I'm sure you can find some /watchlist/ tier instructions.
>>
Live near any major cities? My plan is to put on a chicken costume and jump off of the Ben Franklin Bridge someday. I might even Facebook live it.
>>
File: 1036.jpg (25KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
1036.jpg
25KB, 431x431px
>>35995846
Do this: slit your throat then instantly shoot yourself. If you're quick, the pain would only last a few seconds, and if for some reason you manage to fuck up the shot, you'll bleed to death
>>
>>35995900
its so harmfull to slit your throat that life will take control of your hand and stops you.
>>
>>35995900
I wonder if it's possible to shoot one's self on the back of the head twice.
>>
>>35995882
kek
let me do it with you
would be kind of cheerful
>>
File: 1346430548739.jpg (52KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1346430548739.jpg
52KB, 405x412px
>>35995970
Use two guns and shoot them at the same time
>>
>>35995092
Hurl yourself infront of a train, jump off a building. shotgun to brain. It's really not that hard you attention seeking faggoo
>>
>>35995530
Religion is basically creating a tulpa. An imaginary being that loves you. Might as well kill myself at that point.
>>
>>35996002
>>35996058
You might be able to pull the trigger twice because you can do it very fast and the order reaches the finger fast!
>>
File: Noxus.png (6KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Noxus.png
6KB, 128x128px
>>35995525
Death might be like a dreamless sleep indeed, but while there is no longer anything bad to come to you there, there is no longer anything good either. You're essentially surrendering all your hopes, and your ability to ever feel any positive emotions anymore.

If you truly still believe that is for the best, then you are sad, and I fear I cannot help you further.
>>
>>35995286
>freight train train tracks, not public transportation
In the UK they are one in the same
>>
>>35995092
Go for a little hike first. Just say fuck it and wander into the woods or something. See if nature can change your mind.
>>
>>35996355
Imagine your life was the equivalent of being chained to a rock while someone is constantly stabbing you in the balls only to pause for like half an hour a day.

Most of the time for most people in fact life is just misery
>>
>>35995245
>Let your car run in a closed garage
doesn't work anymore due to the filters they've put on exhaust pipes
>>
Would a fentanyl overdose be a good way to go out?
>>
>>35996575
drug overdoses aren't reliable
Best option is shooting yourself, hanging with the rope against the carotid artery so you pass out in 10 seconds, train or jumping
>>
The only thing I could think of that seems worth living for is the possibility of seeing AGI developed
in our life time. It would change the world in ways we can't possibly imagaine if it doesn't destroy us all.
It will replace humans in almost all conceivable jobs, it will be the best doctor, scientist, economist, ...etc. I figure you might as well try to stick around for that since whatever you think is wrong it will likely be able to fix, and when a computer brain interface is completed you will probably be able to live in your ideal simulated reality.

But if you don't think that's worth it than by all means an hero. I think the helium mask sounds like the cheapest, least painful way to go.
>>
>>35996614
>drug overdoses aren't reliable
elaborate
>>
Whatever you do stay out of the pills/cutting, they don't do shit and you'll just get sent to the hospital and possibly the loony bin. If you can try anti-depressives first, see if they do anything to help. Sometimes they don't but sometimes they do.

I'm going with hanging myself. No mess, pain lasts at most a few minutes, almost 90% success rate.
>>
>>35996725
Because I am a manchild when I think about going my only regret currently is that I might miss Summer if she returns after Cameron gets the rights back and possibly the smallest chance that he creates a T:SCC sequel/prequel/reboot with her in it.
Also if she ever returns to star in anything else

And if there is another show as good as Rome
>>
>>35996790
Hanging is actually a fucking stupid way to go unless you have other better option (ie you're stuck in prison).

Of the ~10% that fail pretty much all said they regretted it almost immediately, and if you survive you could have severe brain damage or be paralyzed or some shit. They also always find signs of struggle making those who succeed, suggesting they were trying to save themselves but were unable. It's also quite painful and death isn't swift.
>>
>>35996790
>pain lasts at most a few minutes

There isn't any pain involved, contrary to popular belief. Many people use partial hanging as a way to increase the pleasure during masturbation and some end up hanging themselves accidentally because they don't even notice they're on the verge of dying due to the pleasure.

>"The carotid arteries (on either side of the neck) carry oxygen-rich blood from the heart to the brain. When these are compressed, as in strangulation or hanging, the sudden loss of oxygen to the brain and the accumulation of carbon dioxide can increase feelings of giddiness, lightheadedness, and pleasure, all of which will heighten masturbatory sensations."

> "When the brain is deprived of oxygen, it induces a lucid, semi-hallucinogenic state called hypoxia. Combined with orgasm, the rush is said to be no less powerful than cocaine, and highly addictive."[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation

There was a Hungarian scientist that tested hanging on himself, he said he felt a fervent pleasure before fainting.
>>
>>35995092
Gunshot is really the holy grail of suicide methods if it's available.

If you're not american you can try burning charcoal in an enclosed space. It'll give off carbon monoxide which will suffocate you painlessly if you breath in enough. This plan requires you to seal airways in and out of the room and be able to set aside a few hours for it to work though.

Whatever you do don't try cutting or taking random drugs whose lethality you haven't researched, those are bottom tier of suicide methods despite their popularity in media.
>>
>>35996866
It's illogical to consider regrets since you won't have any once you are dead. You should only consider if there exists any possible set of circumstances that would make you desire to live/not desire to die.
If those circumstances exist and are possible/could be achieved in the future the logical decision is to stay alive and wait since you can always kys at some future time if it turns out you were wrong. Really the only immediate reason to kys is if you are in a tremendous amount of pain (torture, severe medical illness) that has no end in sight.
>>
>>35996726
statistically it's the most likely to fail in terms of suicide methods
>>
>>35996899
>90% success rate
>Clean
>Doesn't hurt or traumatize anyone
>Readily available at home

It's truly the best household method. Sorry for not living in murica where you can buy guns at the convenience store, death is supposed to hurt, and regarding that hanging isn't nearly as painful as shit methods like cutting or pills. Also, the regret thing is common for all suicide attempts, not only hanging, it's people who aren't sure about it and then feel different.

>>35996938
I've heard that if you don't hit the carotid you asphyxiate instead though.
>>
>>35996459
yeah right
bet you want me to die there
>>
>>35996899
In order to survive a hanging suicide attempt, you really have to fuck up on purpose. It's fail proof. 100 lbs of pressure on the neck is enough to completely crush it, 22 pounds will block all arteries of the neck instantly which will result in blacking out in less than 10 seconds.

>>35997022
Ironically the only way to achieve asphyxiation is with the hangman knot. The hangman knot is designed to break the neck, which means if it doesn't break it doesn't apply pressure, so there is the possibility of asphyxiation.
>>
>>35996459
t. skinwalker
>>
>>35997022
At some point, instinct overrides your desire to die and that's why even someone who is 100% certain they want to die will struggle to escape during the process.
>>
File: 1491169492800.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491169492800.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>35996725
>The only thing I could think of that seems worth living for is the possibility of seeing AGI developed

I can't wait for AIs and robots to dominate the normalfags.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.