[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I being used or do I actually have a shot with her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 19

File: 1.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>be me
>31 yo khv
>recently enrolled on an MBA program
>first day
>our class was small (about 29 in our cohort) everyone seemed to socialize well and already formed their own study groups, except me. But I was apathetic to all this now, so it didn't particularly bother me. I was just there to study and get the fuck out when I finished.
>few lectures go by and I just studied alone an submitted assignments by myself like normal
>one day, this new japanese girl entered our class
>she was a really qt 3.14 - short and slim (but not anorexic). But this didn't phase me. I just kept writing my notes for the lecture.
>then this girl fucking sits NEXT to me
>this made me a bit annoyed, but I kept my cool
>the professor then declares a 15 min break time of the 2 hour lecture
>was about to go to get a cup of coffee until the girl interrupted me
>she starts giving me her entire life story about how she was severaly ill, missed the first couple of lectures and was really far behind on her work.
>Recalling my previous experience of helping a girl in a similar situation (who in the end turned out to be just using me), I told her that I couldn't help and that she should ask someone else.
>she then FUCKING BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS in front me

CONTINUED...

(WTF this is an original comment)
>>
File: 2.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>35994865
>being too autistic to empathize, I just straight up told her to stop making a scene in front of everyone... and that I'd think about her request for assistance.
>overjoyed she proceeds in giving me her FUCKING PHONE NUMBER to call her if I change mind
>bewildered, I accept her phone number, and then proceed to go get my coffee. When I came back later, she wasn't in the class anymore
>Later that evening at around 8pm
>was busy finishing my weekly assignments
>my phone starts ringing
>ITS HER
>she asks if I could help her catch up on the work she missed and that she would even pay me by the hour for my services
>Enraged as fuck, I straight up tell her I'm fucking busy and she should ask someone else in the class
>1 hour later SHE CALLS ME AGAIN
>FML.jpg
>this time she sounds legitamately distressed as if she was going to kill herself or something
>finally give in, and decide to help her
>she gives me her skype

CONTINUED...

(WTF this is an original comment 2222)
>>
File: 3.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>35994871
>we skype
>not gonna lie, after getting a full look at her, she really was a red hot QT 3.14 (a bit like that voice actress, kana hanazawa)
>suddenly, my autism when talking to girls starts creeping back from that dark pit I had once sealed it all in
>so i decide to turn off her camera feed so I could just focus on the black screen to prevent getting distracted by her beauty
>autism in my voice magically goes away
>tutor her for about the next 3 hours so she catches up
>at the end of it, she genuinely sounded very overjoyed judging by her voice
>pays me $300 for my help, basically $100 / hour.
>next day
>in class
>sitting by myself
>that jap girls sits next to me AGAIN
>surprised, I ask her what she wanted because I already helped her catch up
>she wants to go get coffee with me after the lecture
>....

CONTINUED...
(WTF this is an original comment 3333)
>>
File: 4.jpg (5KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
5KB, 250x236px
>>35994878
>instead of going to the normal coffee shop on the university campus, she takes me to this upper class coffee establishment a few blocks away, which by the looks of it, all the rich kids went to
>the prices are fucking expensive, but she agrees to pay (fucking lol, I know...)
>she then tells me that she wants me to keep tutoring her for $100/hour
>nervous, I pass down her offer saying I don't really have the time to tutor.. (a lie)
>interrupts me and raises her offer to $200 / hour
>Shocked, I beg her to lower the offer but she refuses
>after brief resistance, I finally cave in, because who the fuck would reject $200/hour offer?
>she then tells me all about her self, that shes from Japan, gives me her whole life story blah blah blah
>like this bitch just won't shut the fuck up, so I just sit and listen to her for the next 15 mins while sipping my $9.99 cafe latte made from authentic arabica coffee beans
>suddenly, she asks me to tell her more about myself
>FUCK....
>...FUUUUUUUUCK....!!!
>tfw you realize you are just a wagecuck finance professional who still watches anime and faps to 2D, Koreaboo and JAV at age 31, I dodge the question, and tell her we should be getting back for our next lecture

CONTINUED....
(WTF this is an original comment 4444)
>>
File: 5.jpg (109KB, 901x883px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
109KB, 901x883px
>>35994865
>>35994882
>later that night
>tutor her for $200/hour for a few hours
>starts small talking to me again at the end of the session, tells me she enjoyed our little trip to the coffee establishment, and that she would like to meet with me again
>cut the feed off deliberately before she could finish another sentence
>she then texts me back asking if everything is ok?
>lie to her saying my WIFI is giving me problems
>texts me saying she knows someone who can help fix my WIFI
>also texts me the time and venue for our next little small talk venture later during the week

What the fuck do I do now robots? Do I even have a shot with her? She's obviously from a multi million dollar family and probably has connections in the Yakuza. I mean shes a really nice girl and extremely cute. Even though I'm getting paid good just to tutor her, I can't help but feel I'm getting used again and interacting with her is just opening up old wounds. Am I being used?

(WTF this is an original comment 5555)
>>
>CONTINUED
Stopped reading there, too long and boring
>>
why did you waste time creating fanfiction of your own life to post on /r9k/?

take your japanese OC and get the fuck out
>>
In the last thread you made I made this heart filled speech telling you to go through with it for your own betterment, but it got 404'd. Is this a copypasta?
>>
File: 1472236496679.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1472236496679.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>35994865
>>35994871
>>35994878
>>35994882
>>35994887

TL;DR version
>meet QT 3,14 jap girl in my MBA class who seems to be in to me but also wants me to tutor her for $200 an hour
>has practically given me her entire life story, taken me to fancy restaurants and bars to small talk, and now wants to know more about me
>too autistic to reveal to her my secrets

what do?
>>
>(WTF this is an original comment 5555)
Nobody is being fooled by your repost.
>>
>>35994887

I am baffled, anon.

You know how people say 'if it seems too good to be true, it probably is' ... well this sounds like one of those times. I just don't understand what's in it for her. If she wanted to prey on someone vulnerable, she probably would have moved on after you were rude and certainly wouldn't have offered to pay you.

Maybe she's crazy. Maybe she just took a liking to you and is so rich that the money doesn't faze her.

Best course of action would be to play it cool and collect info - get her Facebook/Twitter/Insta etc. to stalk her. Use said intel to figure out your next move.
>>
File: 1490543070454.png (185KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1490543070454.png
185KB, 409x409px
>>35994956
>In the last thread you made I made this heart filled speech telling you to go through with it for your own betterment, but it got 404'd. Is this a copypasta?

No I was trying to get dubs....I failed, so i posted my thread again...
>>
File: 9136625.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9136625.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>35994958
fuck my life

I just wanted to get dubs so I deleted my original thread and reposted it just now but the fucking robot has now made my original thread unoriginal
>>
Go through with it. You have a great chance. Just be careful. Try not to fall in love until you know the feeling is mutual.
>>
File: IMG_1679.jpg (251KB, 1125x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1679.jpg
251KB, 1125x1000px
>>35994865
What in the actual fuck are you complaining about OP?

A qt Japanese waifu is THROWING money at you demanding that you take it and is treating you like a king.

Even if you are being used who cares? You're getting more than enough compensation for time and effort. Just enjoy the ride and maybe if you're lucky this girl will even harvest you for your white genes.
>>
>>35994887
you are getting paid shitloads an hour, you are not getting used, invite her to see a movie or something soon.
>>
>>35994865
>(WTF this is an original comment)

lol @ you adding this which is dead giveaway that you're copypasta-ing, instead of taking a minute to change up a few words in the story.

god damn you're a lazy fuck.
>>
>>35994970
It's okay anon. We all make mistakes. We just have to try our hardest to learn from them.
>>
>>35995033
I actually took a screenshot of all the posts just so I could create a new thread to try to reach out to you. I wanted to tell you that you have a chance, and you shouldn't get stuck in this festering shit pot of a board. You can leave this place, (or stay) and finally be happy. The choice is yours.
>>
>>35994887
How are you being used exactly? You're being paid. One can make the argument that you could be using her, sticking around only for the money.

She seems crazy though. No reasonable person would break down in tears front of someone they just met and then offer them unreasonable sums of money to tutor them.
>>
File: timestamp.jpg (33KB, 821x285px) Image search: [Google]
timestamp.jpg
33KB, 821x285px
>>35994865
>>35994871
>>35994878
>>35994882
>>35994887
>>35994958
>>35995029

See this
>>35994970
>>35994998

the r9k robot made my previous deleted thread unoriginal when I reposted this thread a few minutes later.

Also, as proof here is my timestamp of the pics and text document I wrote my thread in before posting
>>
>>35994887
I'd say being used for $200 an hour is a pretty good deal desu
>>
I think the combination of the initial boost from being in the same MBA program, her vulnerability, and your autistic aloofness have actually got this chicks pussy wet

Go fuck her brains out and get off this board
>>
>>35994964
>>35995010
>>35995028
>>35995076

Its just that I've had bad experiences of being burnt in the past. When I was in college amd undergrad many years ago, girls used to come to me for help on assignments because I always got straight As.
>>
>>35995122
honestly I don't really know how to assess the situation. Judging by her facebook and instagram, shes your typical fashion and foodie whore. So shes probably not a virgin.

I haven't made any serious moves yet precisely because she is rich and the fact I don't want the fucking Yakuza on my back if I fuck up
>>
It wont work out anyway so just be 100 percent honest
>>
>>35995192
Yeah thats what I thought at first. But what kind of person pays a complete stranger $200 an hour for tutoring?
>>
>>35995095
>r9k functioned correctly
>here's proof I reposted even though everyone knew already
What point are you trying to make here?
>>
>>35995239
Sorry, I tend to get too autistic at times with my perfectionism
>>
>>35995127
Fair enough, but this is different. You're being paid. Services are being exchanged for money. If you were being used, there would be nothing for you to gain.
>>
>>35995272
>forcing originality
Fuck off
>>
>>35995257
It is true that she is paying me a shit ton of money to tutor her, but why is she taking me to fancy bars and coffee houses to make small talk? What is the point? I'm not even her type. I'm slightly overweight, have a monobrow and wear glasses. While she could literally be on the cover of a fashion magazine...
>>
>>35995288
??????

Dghvcfyu478437
>>
She literally wants to fuck, do it lad
>>
>>35995324
its not that obvious, see this >>35995303
>>
>>35995166

You do not have a chance.

Reason one, she is paying you for a service. You are an employee. If she is from Japan she may not have any/many friends here and she just needs someone to talk to.

Is she using you? Yes and no. You're being well compensated for your services, but she does use you as an emotional crutch. Normies are often willing to help each other without the reward of sex, so she probably doesnt see this whole arrangement as a problem.

Advice from internet stranger: Make a friend, talk to her so that in the future you can talk to qt3.14s and have sex with them in the future, rake in good side money by tutoring.
>>
>>35994865
This is just like my high school animes!
>>
You know how she has so much money?
It's probably because she harvests organs and sells them to the dying elite.
>>
>>35995443
>Make a friend, talk to her so that in the future you can talk to qt3.14s and have sex with them in the future, rake in good side money by tutoring.

Yeah you're probably right in your advice, but I'm too old and apathetic to care about getting laid anymore.
>>
>>35995521
Lol thatll get in ops head
>>
>>35994865
She might just relationship you to get free tutorship. Be careful, senpai!!!
>>
>>35994957
you watch anime, she from japan, just dont approach the subject of being a weebo who faps to lolis and you might have a shot a fucknig the shit out of her

she is probably full of stories of how this or that friend met a big dicked white guy in america and how it was perfect...

she wants to keep talking to you, so next time at the end, ask her if shed like to hang out at your or her place(please dont live with mommy and daddy) and things will happen by themselves

You are literally within the house, the door is closed behind you, only wayt ot fuck up is the turn around open door and run away like a faggot
>>
>>35994865
>>35994878
>>35994882

$200/hour

Is she filthy rich?
Fuck me $200/hour.
I would suck dick for that much, I wish I got to tutor qts for $200/h.
>>
>>35995524

I just want you to be happy, anon. So do what will make you happy.
>>
>>35995809
Anon, face your fears and drip feed some things about you to her.
The best way to play off any hobby that may be a little awkward to admit is to shove it in with more normal things. For instance, start a conversation about tv shows you like- from there say you like animation a lot and that you like animu as well or something.
Don't get embarrassed admitting you like something that comes from japan just because she's asian either- treat her as you would any other person about hobbies.

Either way you should try to find out more about her and stop being avoidant. You're being served a potential diamond on a platter here. The worst that could happen is that you cut off contact with her, and with the way she sounds, you'd have to try on purpose to fuck it up to ruin this. And hey, if you don't want an actual relationship you can kindly friendzone her and keep getting that sweet tutor dosh on the side.
>>
>>35994865
She's not using you. But she is severely mentally ill/unstable, just get with her faggot. You said you arw a KHV, what do you have to lose? Feel a bit bad about yourself of you get hurt? Boo fucking hoo, if you dont take chances you will never heal or learn (yes learn, this is a fucking proces) to trust again.

I find you to be the dickhead for even excepting that insane amount of money.

Also your story is pretty flawed. What normal girl would pay a 31 obvious failure in life to tutor her? You're the one that needs tutoring and help, not her.
>>
>>35995809

First and foremost, get a license because it's easy as shit. Second, get a cheap low rent place with all that cash you have from the girl. Third, once you are living on your own, invite the girl over and make sweet Nippon love. Don't fuck this up, man.
>>
>>35995809
Sounds like she would pay for a hotel and send a car to pick you up if it gets to that.
Even if you don't have a shot you're still getting crazy amount of money just for tutoring.
>>
>>35995978
Buddy this is an MBA program. Although my company is sponsoring 1/2 the fee me for me, considering she's an international student she's probably shelling $200k+ in fees. Also she lives in one of the very upper class area of town where the rent is like $2000 a month....
>>
>>35995955
>>35995991

Unfortunately I've been burnt too many times in the past to face my fears. I'm just completely apathetic to get into a relationship now. I'm going to tutor her again today for about 2 - 3 hours. Honestly I don't even like tutoring, I'm just doing it for the money now.
>>
>>35994865
Worst case scenario is a really well paying job. Just ride it out and see what happens.
>>
File: 1465914343945.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465914343945.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>35996059
Listen nigger, you asked for help and advise and we're trying to steer you in the right direction.
If you keep repeating "I've been burnt too many times" like a broken record then you shouldn't have made the thread or seeked our advise or opinions to begin with.

Just fucking try please. I'm autismal as fuck and have been burnt before too, but from one robot to another I believe that you have a chance of normiedom in reach here. Do it for the betterment of yourself anon.
>>
>>35994865
>suddenly, my autism when talking to girls starts creeping back from that dark pit I had once sealed it all in

I enjoyed this line
>>
>>35994887
I've never heard of any service costing 200 an hour. There has to be a catch, like she's getting you comfortable for her yakuza family to abduct you.
>>
>>35996244

Lawyers.
>>
>>35996129
Look, the reason why I'm being really hesitant is because I have a hunch she is using me.

She is an attractive Japanese woman from a wealthy upper class family in Japan. Theres absolutely NO WAY someone of her stature will want to communicate with a low life goyim like me. There is a Japanese Society at our college where all the Japs basically mingle. I'm 100% certain she frequents it and probably even has a bf by now.
>>
>>35996269

Alright, let's assume what you're saying in this here post is true, please explain everything she has done so far from this perspective.
>>
>>35996059
Could you not be a faggot for once in your life? For the rest of us?

All your apprehension is pure faggotry. Learn to recognize it within yourself and be disgusted by it. The Japanese mind is weird, the girls are still girls but they're not exactly stacies, even the hot ones. Especially when they're in a new country and have no sense of the existing social order. Try or regret t for the rest of your life as that one last chance you were too much of a pussy to take
>>
>>35996269
Well, continue the charade and try prodding her for why she's doing what she's doing.

There are always the exceptions anon. She could legit have grown an attachment for you.
Remember that it's always the hardest to see why someone is possibly attracted to you, especially when you have a negative outlook on yourself. Trust me I know that feel.
>>
She's probably gonna kill you and sell your organs
>>
Its threads like these that convince me that KHVs are actually mentally retarded.

OP, you're basically being treated like a woman. Someone is throwing money at you for company and some tutelage. As someone who's had a "sugah momma" before, all I can say is KEEP IT GOING. You "might" have a shot at sex. Even if not, keep taking the money. 200 an hour is fucking ridiculous. Fuck it, give the money to me if you're so uncomfortable.
>>
>>35996372
That would make for a great movie.
Socially awkward autist lands the deal of his life, falls in love, then a 180 happens and he's on the run from a jap cartel.

But really OP, that's not gonna fucking happen. You're being pampered here just run with it.
I'd give an arm and a leg to be in your position desu.
>>
>>35994865
Ask her to send nudes, sweet precious nudes.
>>
File: tumblr_n77zlbpbLr1stj2hoo1_500.gif (653KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n77zlbpbLr1stj2hoo1_500.gif
653KB, 500x317px
>>35996059
Don't you die on me! Get it in, me boy! GET IT IN FOR YOU COUNTRY, ME BOY!
>>
>>35996300
What do you mean? I don't really understand your question.

>>35996340
Well one thing I've noticed is that she doesn't text me every minute of the day. Her texts normally sent between 5pm - 9pm. And besides, we only go for coffee breaks to her fancy rich girl places. I have not had lunch or dinner with her yet.
>>
>>35996619
People have stuff to do. Having limited free time to do stuff like converse isn't that weird, especially considering up-tight asian families.
And ask her to go to lunch/dinner then. She might be scared to leave her comfort zone or something, who knows. Go get some proper grub together.
>>
>>35994887
200 per hour dude thats all that matters. don't get in a serious relationship with her just do what you gotta do take your money and be on your way.
>>
Honestly OP, she is just infantile, probably sheltered and mentally unstable. Forget about "muh benis in vagina :DD", she's not worth it. Just keep milking her for those 200 bucks/hour, I'm pretty sure she legitimately does not understand how much money that is.
>>
>>35996824
Just texted her asking if she wants to get lunch tomorrow.

She said shes meeting a friend
>a friend

Also didn't give any indication of wanting to get lunch later during the week.

FUCK. I knew it.

>>35996244
>>35996262
>>35996372

I'm increasingly getting nervous because of this. I'm guessing she'll probably get the Yakuza to blackmail me to give up all that money once she is finished being tutored by me. Good thing I haven't spent any of that money yet. I'm just going to return all of it to her first thing tomorrow and cancel our arrangement. Can't believe I was so naive all this time.
>>
>>35997111
Dude, calm down and don't jump to assumptions if anything jumping to assumptions like that is the worst possible thing you can do since you are literally making baseless accusations.
>>
File: 1428039342680.jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1428039342680.jpg
126KB, 900x900px
>>35997111
>I'm just going to return all of it to her first thing tomorrow and cancel our arrangement.
NO
YOU RETARD
You cannot possibly be this stupid. If this is a shitposting thread and you're just trolling knock it off because I'm not laughing.
>>
>>35997111

Stop overreacting fagot. Why do you robots who have actual opportunities with women always look for everything to go wrong? Take her money, take her on a datefuchen fuck her.
>>
>>35997180
Ikr, especially when the rest of us robots don't even get those chances in the first place. It's almost like they are deliberately trying to fuck everything up so they can then blame everything on their own mental gymnastics.
>>
>>35997180
Ultra autists are self destructive and have been unfortunate since birth. After being shat on for all their lives the small chance of redemption scares them because they are unfamiliar with kindness and opportunity. Thus they react with "it's a trick to fuck me over!" and end up fucking everything up themselves. Quite ironic and sad really.
>>
>>35997220
>>35997314

It pisses me off. I NEVER GET THESE OPPORTUNITIES because I'm ugly as fuck, yet ohiobot, and OP have pussy coming to them on a platter.
>>
>>35997546
I'm an Ohiobot too. Shit kinda sux here.
All there is near me is rural towns and farmland.
>>
>>35994871
How did she call you if she gave you her number?
>>
>>35997546
>>35997577
Ohiobot thread. Want to go look at corn?
>>
File: 1491171668180.png (128KB, 342x409px) Image search: [Google]
1491171668180.png
128KB, 342x409px
>>35994887
Do it, man. Do it for the money. Don't become attached to her and instead use her. I'm not saying drop her when she needs you most, but just give the illusion of listening and caring, take her money and lose that KHV status. You're in a great situation and it would be foolish not to take advantage of it. Plus, you'll seriously regret it later on if you don't take your chances now.
>>
>>35997672
Not like there's much else to do here.
Unless you're in Cleveland... which is pretty much Detroit Jr.

Columbiana sucks.
>>
bump interesting thread t b h f a m
>>
>>35994865
well there is no way i can believe this is real, but if it was the only thing that comes to mind is that she's super in to emotional abuse and is going to destroy your heart at some point. can't think of any other reason why she would behave like that.
>>
She cried because a complete stranger was a bit cold to her and then proceeded to pay him hundreds of dollars for tutoring which would have really cost twenty dollars. Sounds like a crazy bitch. Ultra red flag. Give back the money and start ignoring her. Don't get tangled up in that mess.
>>
I say you keep it going because honestly you never know what'll happen at the end of this. Not only that but if you think about this from a different perspective like maybe this is good for you to where it'll distract from feeling like a "31 year old koreaboo"
>>
>>35998464
>give back money
Cuck. Even batcrazy people can be used for profit. You just gotta pull out when they snap.
>>
>>35998560
If there's any chance she is connected to Yakuza you better give their money back
>>
>>35998591
What the hell is with the Yakuza memeing?
Do you guys actually think they really have any sort of connection to this or have power here in burgerland??
>>
>>35998630
They could send a guy, you know?
>>
File: 1481544903413.png (206KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1481544903413.png
206KB, 306x306px
>doing all the work for a roastie so she can bullshit her way to a degree
>all for muh pussy muh money
disgusting normie roach, this is why academia is dead.
>>
>>35998696
The westernized world literally revolves around pussy and money.
Get with the times and deal with it.
>>
>>35998689
About as likely as him getting killed by a falling meteorite.
>>
>>35998848
Who the fuck pays $200 an hour for tutoring? Not even a rich person is retarded as that
>>
>>35999200
Maybe she doesn't quite know the difference between dollars and yen.
>>
>>35999200
Maybe has rich parents who spoil her and she sounds very immature and sheltered.
>>
>>35994887
Dude. You have an oppertunity. Do this. If you have sex with her she'd probably pay you a million bucks. Seriously, keep going with this.
>>
Are you actually autistic OP? You type like a real deal autist, just curious
>>
File: angeryfrog.jpg (4KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
angeryfrog.jpg
4KB, 237x212px
>>35994865
>tells story about girl telling him her life story
>doesnt listen and tell us her life story

TELL US HER LIFE STORY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1490282849612.jpg (60KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490282849612.jpg
60KB, 700x500px
>>35994865
>>35994887
>>35994957
>>35997111
>>35997168
>>35997170
>>35997180
>>35997220
>>35997314
>>35997546
>>35997758
>>35998464
>>35998591
>>35998696
>>35999200
>>35999283
>>35999324
>>35999560
>>35999709
>>36000623

OP here. I cancelled my tutoring session with her in the last minute and predictably she went completely ape shit. Sent me like a hundred texts and missed calls. Even pleaded to pay me $500 AN HOUR at one point.

I was clearly being used like a naive beta orbiter. To actually think I even had a chance with such a manipulative, sociopathic, creature.... FUCK it makes me enraged and reminds me to NEVER trust attractive women ever again.

I just wire transferred back all the money she paid me. All $2300 of it.

Fuck this roastie whore and her tainted yakuza money.
>>
File: 567456457567.jpg (411KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
567456457567.jpg
411KB, 1462x1462px
>>36001016

holy kek on a fuckstick, you're officially the biggest fucking retard on the planet. I cannot believe you actually gave her back all the money holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36001016
>I just wire transferred back all the money she paid me. All $2300 of it.
KYS you fucking retard
>>
9/10 bait m8. Here have your 100th post :^)
>>
>>36001016
This didn't fucking happen, your entire story is fake: no one is this autistic it's not possible.
>>
>>36001016
Even if you don't want to have anything to do with her apologize.
>>
File: 1430027607846.jpg (217KB, 769x717px) Image search: [Google]
1430027607846.jpg
217KB, 769x717px
>>35997648
OP is Caught

He is a Faggot
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.