[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when you're trying to make eye contact with a grill,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: eye contact.png (788KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
eye contact.png
788KB, 540x960px
So when you're trying to make eye contact with a grill, where do you look?

>3

or

>switch between 1 and 2
>>
File: 1490129911292.jpg (136KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490129911292.jpg
136KB, 800x800px
I have a lot of trouble maintaining eye contact, so I end up looking down a bit.
Unfortunately, this often comes across as looking at her chest. To me, anyway. Idunno if anyone else sees it that way.
>>
File: 9JCgiD8.jpg (114KB, 538x673px) Image search: [Google]
9JCgiD8.jpg
114KB, 538x673px
I look at people's mouth because I have low self esteem
>>
>>35986656
>looking people in the eye
>interacting with people
GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD NORMIES
>>
>>35986693
not willingly looking at people
>>
>>35986656
donno i just look at the general direction of the face count to 5 look away count to 2 and repeat
>>
>>35986656
My eyes go on autopilot once I start talking. I can look at people just fine when I'm not talking. I have to focus my entire conscious brain to speech and motor skills go to background mode.
>>
>>35986693
I'm one of the few true robots on this board, KHHV, but I can look any girl directly in the eyes for as long as I need to.
>>
>>35986656
Either eye. if you look into someones dominant eye it will appear as if you're looking into both. Most people are right handed and right eye dominant.
>>
I like to stare at girls straight Into their eyes at pretty Long distances, to my suprise they usually stares back longer than i can handle and i give up even though i started it, sometimes it gets pretty intense emotionally (sexually?) lmao you should try it! And no I'm not attractive and yes I am a robot
>>
>>35986870
How do you stare into eyes from a long distance? You would just be looking at their face and they probably just think you're looking in their general direction.
>>
>never make eye contact with anyone, anytime, under any circumstances
>Doctor has seriously considered a diagnoses of legit autism because of it

Feels robot man
>>
File: 1491196066687.png (606KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491196066687.png
606KB, 540x960px
>>35986656
>4

what are you were expecting?
>>
3 Master Race here. Do people actually look at 1 or 2? Like how do you get laid that way? Fucking cucks.
>>
Eyes, trust me they like it because they feel like you are paying attention to them. I did this with a girl while high out of my mind and she really liked that I was being attentive. First time I met her and she started referring to me as "Friend" etc.
You can look somewhere else every once in a while if you've been staring too long.
>>
>>35986656
I'd be looking at 1 and the waterfall behind her most likely. Having a lazy eye isn't fun
>>
I look at their teeth...
>>
>>35986768
same, although I might just be too autistic to realize how autistic I look
>>
>>35986917
What I meant was not up close, but like 5-7 meters away, at that distance there is no problem and much less awkward than up close, thus it is easy to just ride it out
>>
>>35986969
Came here to post this response.
Tits are life
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 1328x389px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 1328x389px
just do this
ive practiced and now i can do it naturally
>>
File: 22.png (827KB, 685x457px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
827KB, 685x457px
>>35986656
you switch between the two and you don't stare into them for more than a few seconds at a time.
>>
>>35986656
I can never look at people in the eyes for too long. It makes me paranoid so I need to switch from 1 and 2 or look elsewhere (embarrassingly enough, sometimes at 3 because i get so nervous and thats why i have the reputation of a creep)
>>
>>35987148
I meant 4.
>>
>>35987071
i do the same thing. except downwards so my eyes lineup with her tits
>>
>>35986656
I look directly in her eyes.
>>
>>35986656
you switch between 1 and 2, and be sure to briefly glance at her lips a couple of times during the conversation
>>
>>35986684
This. I also have a thing for teeth now because of it
>>
I mostly look at 2 if I'm in front of her. Else, I look at the closest eye.
>>
>>35986684
>I look at people's mouth because I have low self esteem
women will think you are staring at their tits
>>
>>35986656
The whole face, centered on the upper half. Often my eyes wander over their face though, usually focusing on their eyes. It's not very noticeable unless your eyes are darting around really quickly.
>>
stare at her forehead and imagine melting her brain with radiation lasers shooting out of your eyes.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.