[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this love letter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1489697594206.jpg (572KB, 1058x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1489697594206.jpg
572KB, 1058x1346px
>Dear Sara, I hope you're having a good morning. Sucks that Mrs. Connor sprung that surprise quiz on us last week, huh? Can you read my score to me today whenever we get our tests back? I'm kind of terrified about what mine is going to say.

>I know you don't usually enjoy receiving these kinds of confessions. I'm always nervous, too, whenever a guy asks you out. I always relax whenever you turn them down, but jeez, things sure do feel scary until that happens.

>I'll stop beating around the bush now. You're kind of an airhead, so you might not get the point unless I spell it out: I like you, Sara...

>I didn't mean to keep this a secret from you. I wasn't sure about my feelings until just recently. I moved to Spring Hill when the two of us were just ten years old. I know that you're important to me, but important to me in what way? Are you important to me as a sister? Do I love you as a best friend? Or do I care for you as something more?

>I thought about it, and thought about it, and thought about it some more. I thought about the afternoon we first met at Spring Hill Elementary. You saw me sitting by myself during recess, thought I was was some lonely kid with no friends, and came down to sit next to me so you could be my 'first friend.' Jeff and Gary had actually just gone to get the basketball from Mr. Woodrow's class so that we could shoot some hoops, but you dreamed up some kind of tragic story and set out to save me. Hehe, that's so like you.

>I thought about the night we went camping together, and looked at the stars. The whole gang was there that night, but I felt the most at peace when I was just with you.

>It's okay if you say no. You're a wonderful friend, and I'm lucky to have you as one. But, if you're okay with being more, I'll do my best to make you the happiest girl in Spring Hill.
>>
This is the most cringe thing I've seen all month. Kill yourself you pathetic beta fuck.
>>
Just slap her in the gabber and tell you that you likes her and you wants her and this is going to happen the easy way or the hard way
>>
>>35985601
If you want her to cringe like a motherfucker and possibly accept your feelings, give her the letter.
If you want a good chance at being with her, just tell her you love her as more than a friend, but you don't want it to change your relationship if she doesn't feel the same.
>>
yikes no, please no op
don't do this
>>
Hey Sara, I hope you're having a good morning.
(scared? took that weak shit out)
(airhead? don't insult her)
>I realized recently that all the years we've known each other have meant so much to me and I like you. I didn't mean to keep this a secret from you.
>>I keep thinking about the night we went camping together, and looked at the stars. The whole gang was there that night, but I felt the most at peace when I was just with you.
>You're a wonderful friend, and I'm lucky to have you as one. But, if you're okay with being more, I'll do my best to make you the happiest girl in Spring Hill.
Go out with me?
>>
>>35985601
Not a good idea to give a girl a love letter lol
But if you do please post the results tomorrow
>>
Faggy beta shit/10

When are you spergs going to realize that women don't actually like this shit, unless they are already super into you?
>>
skip the love letter, talk to her face, its considerably more bold and just by the merits of risking something you'll have lived more then 90% of this board
>>
Probably won't work, but if you try anyway leave out the first part. A letter is no place for small talk.
>>
>>35985601
i liked it up until u wrote its ok to say no..........major turn off
>>
>>35986003
This, just make It simple and talk to her
>>
>>35985601
don't do it nigger, even if you go full spaguetti talking to her face to face that is better than that letter. it's nice that you want to say something romantic but you have to be more assertive
>it's ok if you say no
never say that shit again, it's not ok, and she will know; it will only make you look like a retard
>>
>>35986919
>>35986997
So what am I supposed to say? "I'll break your arms if you say no"?
>>
>>35987023
why are you assuming she will say no faggot? if you are so unsure don't do it. If you plan to ask her out at least hope for the best outcome, don't go with that weak ass shit "oh, I hope we can still be friends, and if you get a boyfriend he can come to my house and fuck you in my bed"
>>
If you already know her then go up to her and say "hey Sara, I like you, let's go to (location)". Anything less than 100% confidence and you're fucked unless she's into that. Also make sure you're posture is good (back straight, standing tall) and look her in the eyes without looking away immediately, but don't stare. Love letters, text messages, calls, or anything similar will fail.
>>
Dude, this sounds like some shit you'd hear is a comedy movie about nerdy highschoolers. Just stop
>>
>ywn get a note like this

hold me, robots...
>>
>love letter
Stop.

No seriously, don't
>>
>>35985601
written forms of confession are inherently beta and the fact that you've already written this out confirms you as a nu-male betacuck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.