[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>coworker literally calls me 1 hour before her shift to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1468121472070.jpg (145KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468121472070.jpg
145KB, 800x1200px
>coworker literally calls me 1 hour before her shift to get me to cover for them
>its the second time its happened
>i say no
>realized she wont get fired
>realized a guy before me got fired for doing what she did but 24 hrs in advance.
>get told in school women have it hard and the evil patriarchy is still alive and real
wtf should i do
i cant work at places that treat equals completely different.
ive quit jobs over just coworkers not holding their own and their negative bitterness rubbing off on me.
is /biz/ really right? the only way is to start my own alibaba dropshipping company and buy cyrpto?
>>
>>35985313
It's either self employed or neet. Self employment is the ultimate redpill but it's the hardest to swallow. If it was easy people would do it.
>>
>>35985313
Maybe she isn't an insufferable cunt and you and your friend are. She isn't going to get fired because people who work there actually like her. That kind of thing is really important even of you are too autistic to see it.
>>
File: lepointymememanguy.png (414KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
lepointymememanguy.png
414KB, 551x550px
>>35985818
you ok buddy?
maybe i do stuff when i say ill do it
maybe i can make a schedule and stick with it
maybe im too busy doing my job instead of moving my mouth
>>
>>35985818
Roasty is toasty mmmmmhmm
>>
File: Pepe doffy.png (125KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe doffy.png
125KB, 400x388px
>>35985818
A wise anon once said:

The roast
that boasts
the most
gets the toast.

I marvel at his wisdom now and forever you toastie roastie
>>
>>35986807
It would be pretty funny if op shows up to work to the smell of burnt toast
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.