[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /transracial/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1043.jpg (114KB, 709x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1043.jpg
114KB, 709x580px
Who /transracial/ here?
>>
>>35976114

My penis size is a social construct, it's actually a 15 inch python.
>>
>>35976114
i've always felt and acted like a whitey
shame about my skin color :/
>>
>>35976114
Why would she identify as black if race is a social construct? To her, there is no real difference between white and black people, so what could possibly be the reason to identify as black rather than white?
>>
>>35976357
She's silently making fun of race itself
>>
Hmm, she's right, you know that?
>>
>>35976411
How so?

Origilino
>>
>>35976169
Howdy, Uncle Tom
Sure is a fine day to forsake your own """culture""" to bask in the glory of white accomplishment, aka everything good in the world
>>
>>35976357
She wants to benefit from black privilege.
>>
>>35976544
>How so?
>Origilino

you know ;)
>>
>>35976114
I'm trans-networth

I'm poor, but I identify as a billionaire. I'm gonna file a lawsuit against Ferrari for not selling me a car. They're discriminating against me.
>>
Is she /ourgirl/ though?

Destroying race like gender is being destroyed is fucking brilliant
>>
>>35976114
So if race is a social construct let's just toss it out the window and refer to people using breeds.

Same with gender. Let's just toss that out the window because social constructs aren't reality. While were at it let's just strip naked and start shitting in the street too.
>>
>>35976937
>While were at it let's just strip naked and start shitting in the street too.

calm down pajeet
>>
>>35976937
being this salty, whew boy, grow up maybe
>>
>>35976114
I identify as a trans nigger because I say shit a lot
Now gibsmedat honkey
>>
>>35976411
No she isnt she used her ruthlessness, education, and craziness to get pretty far. She also failed colored and white kids because basically "they didnt understand the struggle". She is crazy and dangerous. She got a real miniority fired. She tried to send this white guy to jail but turns out she was sending herself death threats. She turned her adopted siblings on her parents.
>>
File: heheh.jpg (66KB, 666x400px) Image search: [Google]
heheh.jpg
66KB, 666x400px
>>35976357
Why if gender and race are social constructs you aren't allowed to choose your own socially constructed race?

Seems like libs are eating themselves alive everyday with their stupidity.
>>
File: SsEidq0.jpg (110KB, 667x625px) Image search: [Google]
SsEidq0.jpg
110KB, 667x625px
>>35976114
Me

Originalestcomment
>>
>>35976357
Because she's making money from this whole farce and you're just contributing to it
>>
>>35976114
flesh skin is social construct, mine is made of 8mm of pure steel, i'm armoured.
>>
>>35976357
races like genders have roles. as a white woman it was her role not to wear braids and makeup to have darker skin as braids and dark skin is for the blacks. but she identifies as someone who wants to wear braids and have darker skin, so she is transracial
>>
>>35976114
Yes, I am transnigger.
>>
>>35976114
Trans-nip here deshou
baka ore wa shimashita (that means greetings fellow nihonese)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.