[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is science the solution to transgenderism? I'm one of those

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: bogcave.jpg (39KB, 1000x752px) Image search: [Google]
bogcave.jpg
39KB, 1000x752px
Is science the solution to transgenderism?
I'm one of those guys who likes to wear girly clothes when I fap. It turns me the fuck on. Lately I've been pretty sad because I'm not really a girl. It fogs my brain.
However, on days I feel sharp and interested in science, all dysphoria I might have felt seems trivial. It's like it doesn't even matter when you look at the big picture.
Should traps and generally trans people be forced into STEM? Would it finally cure dysphoria?
>>
>>35974072
The solution is to stop polluting the world with estrogen mimicking chemicals and end the fag propaganda, while putting in mental wards the few ones that will be left after a massive recovery with the first two solutions.
>>
>>35974186
Also fap less, hold at least a month from each, you'll counter the influences with your own homone build up.
>>
>>35974072
Quick Rundown on transgenderism
>Not normal
>Hidden level in human development activated by the Cern project
>trans people said to have a latent "7th" sense to locate dimension rifts
>"7th" sense only activated by a cocktail of drugs and a techno-medical-occult process that has a 99.8% fatality rate
>CIA, MI6, and KGB on a desperate hunt to find a transperson with an active "7th" sense from birth
>transperson with active rift sensing ability is destined to become the Mua'dib and bring the NWO to utter submission
>The Canadian government has been harvesting the pineal glands of trans people since 1966 in the hopes of "making" a natural rift seer
>Canadian project was a disaster, initial successes and government deadlines forced the scientists to display their progress a congress of world leaders in the White house guest room
>Within 30 seconds of opening the rift in the White House basement the rift seer exploded into pure energy and is said to have reformulated as a spectral woman that has memories dating back to 1775
>If the trans Mua'dib is captured before the Bogs can locate them xirs powers will be used to merge our would with an alternate reality whose closest approximation is "Hell"
>Many false prophets will appear claiming to be transperson with active rift seeking powers, they are agents of the interdimension deros and plan to harvest the pineal glands of every transperson under their banners
>>
>>35974617
I love bogs stories.
>>
>>35974617
go on...
[ spoiler
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.