[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your guys' opinion in adderall? I'm perpetually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1491020801200.png (300KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1491020801200.png
300KB, 500x369px
What is your guys' opinion in adderall?
I'm perpetually unable to will myself to do anything most days.
Isn't adderall supposed to help that?
>>
>>35973607
I can't take it; it gives em heart palpitations and high blood pressure, but it's some good shit nonetheless.
>>
>>35973668
Everyone says it's addiction and dependency forming.
But if it helps you focus while you can't focus normally anyway, what would be the difference between taking it all the time as a "dependence" versus taking it all the time as a treatment?
>>
>>35973607
Up to shenanigans at this late hour, eh?
>>
>>35973774
1. tolerance

2. ignoring the above, it only makes you productive if you already chave good habits. otherwise you end up doing the same shit you were doing, just for hours and hours unable to stop, and your brain will be wired to keep doing those tasks even when you're not on it (reward mechanism being fucked up)
>>
>>35974773
Yeah man, the late hour of 4:30 in the afternoon.

Just a topic that came up in a conversation, and I think I take the opinions of this board more than my actual friends.
>>
The secret is to start doing something that's really involved (even if it's boring) while you're coming up
Once you're tweaking you'll pick up the tangent, even if it was initially boring, and get addicted to whatever it is you're doing, to the point where you'll behave violently towards those who try to interrupt you.
You can't just sit there, take adderall, and hope it'll motivate you to do anything other than fap for five hours straight.
>>
>>35973607
If you aren't within the effective range or you built up a tolerance it won't do you any good. You are now doing it to be normal. I would increase dose, but you could also be on the wrong stimulant. You could be on the wrong meds. If option one isnt the answer, option 2 is pretty much you're only shot. You need to also factor in how long you've been on a particular dose and how long you've been on the drug. Also, there is a STARK correlation between dose ranges and mental illness and use, dont forget to factor that in.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.