[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do black men love white women so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 124679754321.jpg (707KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
124679754321.jpg
707KB, 1280x1707px
Why do black men love white women so much?
>>
I couldn't tell you, and honestly I'm curious to find out why exactly beyond asinine extrapolation. I remember sitting with a group of normies who started talking about all of the women they've slept with. Keep in mind we're all millennials talking, so we're a pretty diverse group of people talking. All of a sudden this Mexican guy almost breaks down into tears when remeniscing over his first time seeing pink pussy. As a half white guy myself, I can't help but slightly turn and look at the other white guys in the group as they say "no judgement."
>>
>>35969538
i like vanilla ice cream and white chocolate.
i like white girls.
>>
>>35969538
Pretty obvious when you think about it. Black women are disgusting
>>
>>35969538
Have you seen the niggers (female)?

No wonders.
>>
File: CwshP2JWIAAEyV2.jpg large.jpg (110KB, 750x718px) Image search: [Google]
CwshP2JWIAAEyV2.jpg large.jpg
110KB, 750x718px
Why do white women love bigger dogs so much?
>>
>>35969802
For dat BDC
>>
A status symbol, like Apple or those expensive shoes they like.
>>
>>35969538
It's a sign of social dominance. Now they are in control and white women belong to them. Also breeding the white race out of existance.
>>
>>35969842
This. I'm so glad they're finally getting the reparations they deserve
>>
>>35969538
They like them because theyre retarded. White Women are literally brain dead and as long as you compliment them they will fuck you. Theyre perfect for niggers because theyre persistent and will keep swinging until they land a hit.

TL;DR white girls are easy. The problem robots have is that they aren't persistent. They never initiate or approach and expect girls to. Elliot had this problem.
>>
>>35969713
What is this story supposed to convey? You can't vocalize why you like white pussy? You feel guilty that you place white pussy over your other half? The other mexican buddy is whitewashed? I need answers
>>
>>35969802
Because they can cuddle with them in bed.
>>
>>35969887
And get knotted.
>>
>>35969876
I'm conveying a reaffirmation of OP's premise that black/minority guys like white pussy. I will never vocalize that I like white pussy; I wouldn't dare to give a beta woman that kind of power over me. I don't feel guilty about it. Black guys like white girls and white guys like white girls, so I never had a chance. The other Mexican buddy, and another one who I met him through both exclusively only date white women now for their "purity."

Humanity is in a weird transitional period, and people are angry and grumpy about it.
>>
>>35969961
In my experience this is similar to what a lot of Asian girls feel for white guys with blue eyes. They go absolutely nuts for it.
>>
They like non-black women generally 2bh. BMWF is just shilled in the media hard so is fashionable.
>>
>>35969538
>nigger trying to pick up a white chick who isn't obese and disgusting
Poor chimp has no chance.
>>
>>35969538
Dumbass wearing his Nikes on the beach too, can't bear to part with his prized possessions for a day and wear sandals.
>ah dun did a whole 6 munts in prizon foh deez Nikes nigguh, I ain't takins dem ouff!!
>>
I don't think black men particularly care about white women, it's just that white women throw themselves at their arms.
>>
>>35970175
What would you do if that was the case? Just take it. Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>35969538
Have you seen what black women look like recently OP? I wouldn't fuck one either.
>>
>>35969538
it is an instinctual survival trait for them. they are trying to increase the IQ of their spawn.
>>
>>35969856
Where I live - I have never seen so many white women with black children. It disgusts me.
>>
>>35969842
I know this is cuckbait, but.
>in control

In what possible sense?
>>
>>35970239
>be me 10 years ago
>never seen a white woman with a tarbaby in my whole life
>Walmart goes up nearby about 6 years ago
>knew about the memes of it being trashy but thought they were just memes
>decide to check it out
>suddenly there are tons of disgusting Hamplanet trailer beasts waddling around with mulatto dwarf-stars hobbling along behind them

Where do they come from? It truly is sickening to watch the degeneration of America that Walmart has wrought. A bunch of fat, idiotic mulattoes addicted to cheap sugary garbage. That's our future.
>>
>>35970339
>that's their future which is completely separate of mine
Have you tried reflecting upon yourself as an individual lately? How do you feel when you say your name out loud?
>>
Whites are generally seen as the most beautiful because dominant race. For blacks a white woman is a symbol status, for white women a black man is a forbidden fruit due to raceshaming.
>>
File: veTd5sX.jpg (376KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
veTd5sX.jpg
376KB, 1836x3264px
>>35970175
Can confirm. Just look at this
>>
File: ExORMWk.jpg (262KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
ExORMWk.jpg
262KB, 1836x3264px
>>35970591
Two out of four
>>
>>35970264
All the white kids from the suburbs to the city idolize them. They imitate their way of speaking, listen to their music and have them as their sports heroes. Face it, it's the era of the black man.
>>
File: pwCBnTG.jpg (262KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
pwCBnTG.jpg
262KB, 1836x3264px
>>35970603
Three out of four pics
>>
File: Ii3wZ9H.jpg (272KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Ii3wZ9H.jpg
272KB, 1836x3264px
>>35970617
And the last one, 4/4
>>
>>35969961
I think you are over generalizing too much. I am "white as rice" as they say but I have love for all women all colors/race. Still doesn't help me engage any of them being so diversified in my interests
>>
>>35970591
Please delete this. Who the fuck printed the email?
>>
>>35970639
The same people that spam 4chan with BBC cuck shit. White American liberal males with a fetish for black penis.
>>
>>35970604
Lol white suburbanites do that shit ironically and mockingly. Only white kids that act like that seriously are white trash from ghetto areas. Nobody likes wiggers. But whatever you say Tyrone.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.