[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You motherfuckers sit here and complain about how you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1457571830320.jpg (23KB, 317x320px) Image search: [Google]
1457571830320.jpg
23KB, 317x320px
You motherfuckers sit here and complain about how you're lives are terrible and how you're all depressed and lonely. Why don't you get off your manbaby asses and get your fucking life together. You fuckers are just as bad as all the fucking dumblrinas and faggots that complain that life is so hard. WAKE THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING
>>
>>35964557
The things I want to do take time. While I wait, I may as well wait here.
>>
My favorite streamer doesn't respect Asians, I heard the flavor in her voice.

The illusion is gone. Good bye luxx
>>
>>35964557
>just do something bro!
I'm 39. I work a dead end office job and live alone with multiple dakis. There's no possible way for me to escape being a khv. Your advice sucks and you should leave.
>>
Great advice, I've never thought of that before. You're a genius.
>>
>>35964557
>manbaby
nice meme
>>
>>35964557
>just glue this infinite jigsaw together brah
>>
yeah i tried doing that the last time i got some exercise in and got that optimistic chemical rush

getting 0 conversation practice with the tinder account i paid for and 0 replies from the text messages i sent out to "friends" brought me back down to reality real quick

sorry, unless you're rich and young, there is no way to fix being ugly, having a total lack of social circles to participate in, being mentally ill, and the compounding of these effects and more. at some point struggling is 100% guaranteed to lead to unnecessary, additional suffering

the difference with women is that they will never know what that's like, not a one of them has any idea what it's like to be truly alone. gays are spoiled rotten with positive reinforcement and benefits as well

marrying and raising a white family as a heterosexual male is completely at odds with the current trajectory of culture, society, and judiciary. everyone knows that. giving up on women altogether is just one step below but nonetheless is just as logical a choice as not getting married: acknowledging your situation and making the best of it

if this reality upsets you... just leave.
>>
>you fuckers are just as bad as this other internet group that i have to use for reference because i've never actually met real losers before
>>
Let me tell you I did that at age 28
I am 33 now.
39k later I divorced my "wifeu" and voted TRUMP.
>I still think that bitch killed my mother....
I WISH I NEVER LEFT ROBOT MODE
however I don't regret that final lump of lawyer money to kick that bitch out of my life.
I am single now in my own apt.
eating ramen....

IF YOU ARE ROBOT DO NOT TRY TO IMPROVE!!!

REEEEEEEE
>>
>dude just do it lol
>>
>>35964557
I'm crippled.
I'm stick on my fat ass.
>>
>>35964557
I bet your whole life is gay like I can't imagine someone who makes a post like this has a single interesting or redeemable quality.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.