[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots here been homeless?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (43KB, 260x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 260x263px
Any robots here been homeless?
>>
>>35964438

I have been close to but, luckily I have family to stay with most of the time.
>>
>>35964438
I am homeless. Hanging out at mcdonalds before midnight closing.
>>
>>35964438
No, but I'm considering building myself a comfy shack in the woods next to a nice little stream. I'm going out to scout locations tomorrow.
>>
>>35964534
OP here, also homeless and at McDonald's right now coincidentally.
How long you been homeless? How do you kill boredom at night?
>>
File: Varg2.jpg (15KB, 396x544px) Image search: [Google]
Varg2.jpg
15KB, 396x544px
>>35964554
Hell yes. Thats the way to live.
>>
i spent a month living on the street in annapolis maryland. my mother threw me out when i turned 18
>>
>>35964577
It's gonna be comfy as shit senpai, hopefully I can find a real legit maximum comfy spot

Will report results if I actually figure out how to chop down trees and turn them into a shack
>>
>>35964438
No but I occasionally hang out with them and drink etc. This dude has a pretty nice set up in the woods and even a small yard inside his wooden walls/blankets/tarps etc
>>
>>35964562
A little over a year.
I found this crossword puzzle I like to work on sometimes. There's not much to do except settle for the night.

Speaking of it's about that time. Peace
>>
>>35964605
Cool idea. I'd like to see that. A friend of mine has been learning stuff for Homesteading. I always wanted to find a little spot for that to run off to every now and then.
>>
>>35964670
Peace anon, sleep well.
>>
>>35964577
Is that varg?
>>
>>35964554
Guessing you don't live in burgerland

Here that kind of thing gets you on the radar of the BLM or private land owners, who can then forcibly evict you at a moment's notice
>>
Was homeless for two years, just got into a group home in November. Homelessness was bearable if I could get drunk or high. This new life of stability and sobriety is getting really boring but I would not want to go back.
>>
>>35964438
Worst time of my fucking life and instantly made me sack up and start grinding cuckbux in a shit job, so I wouldn't be homeless again.
>>
>>35964554
pretty sure that's illegal
jdhsd
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.