[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to masturbate >roommate is still awake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: rrrrrreeeeee.gif (84KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrreeeeee.gif
84KB, 403x392px
>want to masturbate
>roommate is still awake
>>
>>35963599
Masturbate quietly, I did it all the time in college.
>>
>>35963695
My room mate thought I couldn't hear him jacking, don't make the same mistake as he did
>>
>>35963599
Sounds like his problem desu.
>>
>>35963599
Seriously. How do you all make so much noise when fapping? Just pretend you went running or douse yourself with syrup as say you need to shower.
>>
>>35963814
>robots
>running
>showering
lel
>>
>>35963599
go to the bathroom
if there's a fan, turn it on
if not, then fap quietly
>>
>>35963695
I did this but then someone told me they kept hearing the floor vibrate somehow.
>>
>>35963737
not that anon but wanted as someone who used to do that let me speak on behalf of your former roommate
I knew damn well you could hear me
You knew my life was sad and I knew you wouldn't call me out on it, did you really want me asking you to leave so I could wank on days you spent 15 hours in the room?
People do what you let them get away with, if you didn't want to be present, should have stepped out of the room after 8pm occasionally
>>
is jacking off if you have a dick really that loud? cant you do it quietly??
>>
>>35963599
Roommate? For a college dorm?
If that's the case, why haven't you chased them away by being as autistic as possible?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.