[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been hating this website more and more over the past half

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1409352457560.jpg (1MB, 867x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1409352457560.jpg
1MB, 867x1080px
>been hating this website more and more over the past half decade
>gookmoot mixes /a/ with /sp/
This is worse than anything moot ever did to /a/.
>try to go to that cancerous chan we all know about to ask them which chans they hate so I can find one to migrate to
>I click the search result for the site and I get a "this chan was hacked" message
Should I just stop using the internet if 4chan is awful and run by cancer?
>>
I feel you mane. Shame 7chan lifted the rules otherwise I'd go there.
>>
>>35961583
I tried 38 again since I hadn't thought I would need it since moot fucked the banners in 2014, but there haven't been any posts there in like half a year.
>>
There's gonna be cancer everywhere you go on the internet nowadays. Smartphones and tablets saw to that.
>>
>gookmoot mixes /a/ with /sp/
wat, what did I miss
>>
>>35961675
"april fools" nonsense. Him fucking up /pol/ and mixing it with /mlp/ was bad enough since /pol/ is the best newsfeed and beyond killing it, it really said a lot about gookmoot and his staff if he told them to or allowed them to do that. But touching /a/ was going too far.
>>
>>35961755
to be fair moot fucked up /pol/ first, it was pretty funny to see at first but then they spread over the rest of the site and didn't go back once it was restored. chinkymoot is just doing what moot always sued to do, being a prick and putting all sorts of annoying stuff all over the boards on april 1.

i just hope chinkymoot still celebrates the 4chan birthday and puts hats everywhere, itd be a shame if he stopped that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.