[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the connection with long haired guys and mental problems?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: Elliot Rodger ID.jpg (83KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger ID.jpg
83KB, 400x499px
What is the connection with long haired guys and mental problems?
>>
>>35961167
He's so good looking it's ridiculous, if he had that long hair and played guitar in a band he would have slayed poon instead of Asian college kids.
>>
Guys with (unkempt) long hair only have long hair because they don't bother to get it cut, usually for some strange reason.
>>
>>35961167
No idea. But I swear I always feel a lot more depressed when my hair is grow out a lot. Or maybe I just grow it out when I get depressed?
>>
>>35961199
Proof that looks aren't everything. He was so much of an autist that he was incapable of having relationships with people.
>>
>>35961201
>for some strange reason.
is not giving a shit about life because you have no friends and all you do is sit in a cubicle and work all day everyday a strange reason?
>>
If he couldn't make it, what chance do I have?
>>
because there is a connection with high iq and mental problems. brainlets cutting of their body parts btfo :^
>>
File: baxri.jpg (101KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
baxri.jpg
101KB, 2048x1536px
kekso :DDDDD
>>
Wtf why did he cut it short? I have long hair but its fine and straight. Im so mad
>>
>>35961977
>Wtf why did he cut it short?

:^l
>>
long haired guy, going to the barber/hairdresser/mom is bullshit. Going to be a virgin anyway.
>>
How much of his issues are because of his parents vs the environment he grew up in?
>>
File: 4L_m6jTpry2.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
4L_m6jTpry2.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>35961167
Long hair is the best thing ever. Save hundreds a year on haircuts and you look cool as shit as long as you shampoo and brush it a few times a week. This is me. No I will not post boipucci without some convincing
>>
>>35962155
I've been debating whether or not I should grow mine out. I don't want to spend that much time, only for it to look like shit.
>>
File: Picture 2216.jpg (303KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2216.jpg
303KB, 1280x960px
I tried getting mine cut 3 years ago, instantly regretted it, and resumed growing it out ever since. it will never reach its former glory, and I am balding somewhat, but I plan to keep my hair this long till I start getting a serious skullet
>>
I used to have long hair. One day I smoked weed and thought "holy fuck I look like a fucking retard".
Been rocking a normie haircut since. My life improved immediately.
>>
>>35961167

You don't care to maintain your apperance
>>
File: 1484272431827.jpg (22KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484272431827.jpg
22KB, 500x396px
>>35962343
>One day I smoked weed and thought "holy fuck I look like a fucking retard".
>>
in my experience, they're absolutely in love with themselves on an aesthetic level, especially metalheads which are usually closeted homosexuals(99% of lead singers is gay in the metal scene)
>>
People don't want men to have long hair, it doesn't look bad.
>>
>>35961167
Depression shares comorbidity with a lot of mental illnesses and it makes it difficult to do menial tasks like get a haircut
>>
>>35962155
want2cop that tank.
>>
I hate getting haircuts and I've abandoned all pretense of looking attractive. The mental problems may or may not be incidental.
>>
>>35962317
Do you ever get mistaken for a girl from behind? I swear iv'e done that a lot hahaha.
Also post pic with short hair.
>>
There are better places to find the answers to these kinds of questions, you know.
>>
Girls DO NOT like men with long hair(passed shoulders). Most girls do not want men to have longer hair then them contrary to autistic beliefs.

Now there are some exceptions though:
Surfer aussie look, Samurai Manbun, shaved sides manbun, Harry styles look, curls like Jay Alvarrez, certain types of curly hair, some afros.
>These looks tend to be cut at a decent length and it's very difficult to maintain.
>>
File: 1449108982120.png (302KB, 512x511px) Image search: [Google]
1449108982120.png
302KB, 512x511px
>>35962155
>hundreds a year
A haircut near me costs $15. Where the hell do you live that your shelling out hundreds of dollars a year to have your hair chopped off?
>>
Men with short hair are cucks. Samson and Delilah, but with your brain.
>>
>>35961167
Could have easily been a trap desu desu
>>
File: 1373348964934.png (1MB, 800x718px) Image search: [Google]
1373348964934.png
1MB, 800x718px
>>35962966
Fabio used to be a thing
>>
I just like my hair long. I don't care what normies think about it.
>>
I have long hair but it is wavy/curly and I have no idea how to style it. People look at me weird. It's down to my shoulders but it poofs up during the day.
>>
>>35962966
>very difficult to maintain
No they're not. The entire appeal is that they are effortless.Texturing spray and a hair band are all you need for any of those.
It is literally all about the face and hairline. If you are not handsome, you're not pulling anything off - do whatever the hell you want to do. It'd probably be better to pretend to be a normie though.
>>
File: 1491108043204.jpg (92KB, 829x589px) Image search: [Google]
1491108043204.jpg
92KB, 829x589px
>>35962155
Agreed.
The only con is the strands of hair remaining everywhere around my flat : in my bed, in the shower ...
>>
>>35961167
Where and when was this pic from? Was it his school ID or something? How did people get ahold of it?
>>
>>35962155
This is good looking long hair.

The lousy thing about having really really long hair is that eventually the weight of your hair takes away from the volume of your hair on the top of your head so sometimes it looks weird, especially if you don't wash it that day.
I had my hair down to my waist (i kept my bangs side swept, i think long hair usually looks bad without bangs on boys or girls). It took about two years. It was a fun thing to do. Got mistaken for a girl a lot since I have a trap body.
I've cut my hair so it's just past my ears, but it's grown a lot. I might go with normie hair soon just to see what it looks like.
>>
I have semi long hair and I don't think I have (violent) mental problems.
>>
>>35961199
He looks like tiny tim without the huge beak.
>>
oly shit is that Elliot? fucking fire dude
>>
>>35963502
I hope I'm not the only one that gets this reference
>>
>>35962155
Nice shirt, fag.
>>
>>35961167
they're repressed trannies
>>
File: 4L_oNaDrzbw.jpg (29KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
4L_oNaDrzbw.jpg
29KB, 337x404px
>>35963642
>Nice shirt, fag
I thought shills were only payed to shitpost on /pol/. I guess you learn something new everyday.
>>
>>35962169
Keep in mind that it'll take a long ass time and it WILL look like shit while growing out. No avoiding that.

Expect to wait around 2-3 years for a decent hair length.
>>
Metal music and skateboards.
>>
>>35962343
The opposite is true for me since long hair is a universal symbol of health and beauty. Without it all you see is my genetically inferior face.
>>
File: Bad Beans.jpg (13KB, 202x179px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Beans.jpg
13KB, 202x179px
>>35963797
>shill
Implying I shitpost for money. Now shut the fuck up before I push your shit in, cuckboi.
>>
>>35961167
Short hair is the masculine ideal, functional and it's what society expects from you.

Long hair is what happens when you either explicitly go out of your way to break this norm or you're in a dilapidated state in which you don't care.

Seems obvious to me
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.