[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dad wants me to be a lawyer like him. >Study finances.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>Dad wants me to be a lawyer like him.
>Study finances.

>Dad wants me to like football like him.
>Hate football and cant even stomach watching it.

>Dad wants me to be a playboy chad like him.
>Tell him im not really that interested in fucking.

>I take muay thai, dad wants me to go pro.
>Not interested, just doing it for fun.

I mean i know he loves me but at one point i feel im being selfish towards him.
>>
>>35960982
No parent should have the expectation that they can make their kids into an image. Parents that have that idea are walking into all sorts of problems with their kids.

You do you OP.
>>
Life isn't about doing things you want to do. It is about serving your family and making your oarents proud. He is just trying to steer you in a direction he thinks suitable for you. He wants you ro be successful,he wants you to be good with the ladies. You shouldn't treat your dad like that.
>>
>>35961146
I dont think life is about something. But you might be right in that i acted too carefree. I should repay my debt as a son a bit.
>>
>>35961146
>i dont want to live my life like you want me to
>WOW MAN HOW COULD YOU DO THAT LIFE IS ABOUT THIS AND THAT AND HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR DAD MAN WOW

pls dont ever try to tell anyone what life is about, you and no one else has any idea
>>
>>35960982
Is there even pro muay thai?
>>
>>35961146
You're an idiot. Go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>35961146
>Life isn't about doing things you want to do.
Yes. Yes it is.

>It is about serving your family and making your oarents proud.
Tell that to people with parents addicted to meth who beat the shit out of each other. Tell that to people with narcissistic parents who use their children to further their own aims. Tell that to people in Japan who have been so broken by having this kind of thinking and unrealistic expectations forced on them that they totally drop out of society.
>>
>>35961146
Finance is way better than law you faggot. There's way more money in finance. His dad is steering him in the wrong direction
>>
File: 1469731429492.jpg (66KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1469731429492.jpg
66KB, 1137x1012px
>>35961146
do r9k a favor
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.