[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the world doesn't owe you anything >just because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Very Sad And Angry Armed Frog.jpg (88KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
Very Sad And Angry Armed Frog.jpg
88KB, 600x583px
>the world doesn't owe you anything
>just because you're a guy doesn't mean you deserve sex
>you have to WORK for stuff
>you don't deserve a girlfriend or female attention, you WORK for it
>no one deserves a job

t. roastie getting laid by chad cock with a grad job with her whole carefree easy, successful life handed to her on a plate

what the fucking fuck is wrong these people, are they actually fucking braindead? do they have no empathy?
>>
>>35960950
>the world doesn't owe you anything
>yet for some reason you owe it the entirety of your existence
Suicide seems attractive
>>
Imagine if it was the opposite oh wow oh gee what sanity
>>
i just had a meltdown in my car 10 minutes ago
>26 year old handsome white male
>in shape
>ACTUALLY 6'5'' strong Norweigan face
>not autistic
>a fucking virgin

i just don't understand what is wrong. i'm good looking, i have a well paying job, maybe a little lackluster in the sociability department but not a total fuck up
i get matches on tinder, but even with 1/10 girls it never leads to anything. it's like the finish line is right there in front of my but i never get there. i'm nearly ready to give up but my testicles won't let that happen.

i am truly a failed normie.
>>
>>35961059
Please tell me you live in the USA so I can revel even more in this schadenfreude
>>
>>35961099
yes i live in long beach, ca
the place is full of degenerate, painted whores who seem to fuck everybody but me
>>
>>35961059
>>35961115
similar here anon

how do we make roasties feel the same suffering we experience
>>
File: 1486993563941.jpg (81KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1486993563941.jpg
81KB, 808x805px
>roasties get sex without having to pay for it
>NEET trash gets money without having to work for it

I want both groups to die so badly
>>
Yeah well young women think they have it made until they hit 30 and the biological clock starts ticking, by 40 they're irrelevant
>>
>>35961115
Wanna start a community or are you too busy being a wagecuck?
>>
>>35961229
i don't want to start anything. i just want gf.
>>
File: halo effect.png (31KB, 734x1472px) Image search: [Google]
halo effect.png
31KB, 734x1472px
>>35960950
It's just normies reinforcing their "just world" fallacy.

>I only get to experience love, sex, intimacy, and affection because I EARNED it!
Yes, earned it by being born attractive, and having the correct positive social experiences when growing up.

People just hate to admit that they have it better than others, they like to think that the only reason that others don't have what they do is because those people just didn't try, which makes them feel better about themselves.
>>
>>35961242
Anon, let go of your desires for relationships and know the people you wish to fuck are terrible people at heart. This is all while you serve a base instinct to reproduce and bring more life into this world. Life meant to suffer from conception. Think about it and let go.
>>
>>35961286
how do we make a new existence that serves only to create emotional suffering for roasties
>>
>>35960950
I hate when they say that and I don't even have girl problems. It's as if guys think the world owes them sex or a gf, no most guys just want sex and love, an urge that's completely natural. It doesn't make someone selfish or entitled to want a basic human desire to be fulfilled.
>>
>>35961286
i'm intrinsically a terrible person at heart. i can't get to the moral high ground of mgtow. i just want gf
>>
>>35961318
You can't. All you can do is live for yourself and not care about relationships. If anything, if you truly have the will to rebel against instinct and society, is to reject any advances. In short, take a vow of post-modern celibacy.

>>35961345
I'm not MGTOW. I think they're retarded people. What you would be doing is helping yourself by letting go of your instinct so you can focus on friends, leisure, the little things, and ultimately life. Reject the society of shallow desires and dissolve your instinct to make yourself happier. Also, this would not happen overnight but once it's done, you no longer need to worry about carnal pleasure. You have become above this.
>>
>>35960950
I would find this less irritating if they just acknowledged that some people are just not attractive through no fault of their own, instead of pretending they're alone because their lazy and aren't trying to "earn" it.

Also it'd be nice if they would stop pretending a man saying "I wish I had a girlfriend, I am very lonely and have a natural human desire for intimacy." is actually saying "I WANT A GF! GIVE ME GF! WOMEN SHOULD BE FORCED TO FUCK ME!".
>>
>>35961482
>Also it'd be nice if they would stop pretending a man saying "I wish I had a girlfriend, I am very lonely and have a natural human desire for intimacy." is actually saying "I WANT A GF! GIVE ME GF! WOMEN SHOULD BE FORCED TO FUCK ME!".

This is just them projecting their roastie worldview.
They see absolutely no distinction between "I want this" and "People should be forced to give me this".

>I want a job
>they don't seem to want to employ women
>I could earn a position there by demonstrating my worth as an employee
>nah, screw that
>the government should force them to employ me

>I want to have sex with Chad with out getting pregnant
>I could earn money to pay for birth control for my recreational sex
>nah, screw that
>the government should tax other people, then use it to give me birth control
>>
Do you think that the world does owe you something? Why?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.