[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just realized how shitty life is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 8b051527fd2996a3b91172c38e3c55e7.jpg (405KB, 1500x1111px) Image search: [Google]
8b051527fd2996a3b91172c38e3c55e7.jpg
405KB, 1500x1111px
>Drop out of shitty community college
>21yr virgin
>Realize you will never experience early teenage love
>Will never kiss another inexperienced teen qt without feeling like a borderline pedo
>Also missed out on "college life"
>All hits me today, feel like just fading away

Daydream about going back in time with no inhibitions and living life. But know if I was 16 again I would end up the same way.
>>
Anon please youre making me depressed
>>
>>35960734
Id just like to point out the common trait all of you sad robots share, you are too focused on what you don't have, rather than what you do have. You look at the best of what others are doing, spending so much time watching others life goes right by you.

Life is unique for everyone. There is no point beating yourself up over such trivial shit. Read some books, go for a hike, jump out of a plane, then you'll really understand the world
>>
>>35960734
college life isn't something you would have enjoyed

speaking from experience
>>
>>35960783
Fuck you you dumb motherfucker.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
I feel the exact same way
>21 khv
>College drop out
>tfw missed out on the college life
I wish that I was never born.
>>
>>35960783
>just go skydiving brooooo
>>
>>35960734
I think it's pretty awesome and I hope that I get to relive this life once I die.

>handholdless wizard
>no friends since elementary school
>work 50 hours a week for shit pay
>get to watch all the anime i want in my free time
>>
Also any women you get now will be ran through by multiple men and have sexual experimented (been a slut) for many years
>>
Yeah, life can be a real asshole sometimes. And I'm not even a virgin. It just sucks to know there will always be people out there who will always be happier than you. there will always be people out there who will always be sadder than you. People constantly judge everything about you, then try to use your weaknesses against you.

OP, trying to find happiness is a lonely and self-destructive way to live. You have to create your own happiness. Because the truth of life is that no one truly gives a shit about you. NO ONE.
>>
>>35960734
>>35960882
If it makes you feel any better, I'm graduating this year and feel the same way. Just spent the last 4 years getting high and trying to pass. Starting a phd program and can't picture life gaining any meaning
>>
>>35960734
Same, I'm trying to fix it, but it just gets worse

Only friend I have hasn't spoken to me in months, not sure why
>>
>wants wants wants wants

fuck you retard.

what do you have to offer anyone but your own bitter outlook.
>>
>>35960734
in 4 years you'll feel the same way but worse. 21 isn't that old to go to college either
>>
>>35960734
You didn't actually "miss out", that's the paradox.
You never tried having that experience, so you never had it. And if that experience would have been impossible for you to get even if you tried, then you could never have had it in the first place, so you didn't actually miss out on anything.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.