[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you gonna accept having an Asian fetish is creepy as fuck?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

When you gonna accept having an Asian fetish is creepy as fuck?
If you ask these guys why they like them they rarely say it's because of their flat pancake asses or the fact they can barely see, but because they're extremely docile and just want to please the man.

Not only do you sound like a creepy racist sexist and possibly a pedo but you also sound stupid because we all know that isn't true.
You even notice it much more online where they must meet up or something because most of the lonely losers on dating sites seem to mention it.
>>
>>35953264
doesnt matter, asian women will always want white social status. they dont care
>>
if you're a fembot can I ask why white women hate asian women more then other race of women?

Is it cause they feel threatened? Not memeing, I genuinely want to know.
>>
>>35953264

>feminists are literally trying to stigmatize wanting a feminine woman

My bad, I'll wife up that blown out 35 year old career woman with 6 HPV strains and wrinkled skin
>>
>>35953335
Erg the jealousy cringe
Also fembots don't exist dumbass
>>
>>35953335
Those women are right though. She's cute but nothing special. I live in Toronto and see better looking Asian girls literally every day.
>>
>>35953394
Comparing her to Sophia Loren and Marilyn Monroe, she is still more beautiful though.
>>
>>35953394
I live in Toronto and never see someone on par with her
Perspective I guess
>>
File: 1479797565063.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1479797565063.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
>white women who have a black fetish: "dude dont question it or else das raycis lmao"
>anyone with an asian fetish: "DUDE WHY DO YOU LIKE AZNS THATS NOT COOL BRO NOT COOL"
>>
>creepy sexist pedo
Your bait is shit and you should eat shit
>>
>>35953264
>Dating an Asian girl is automatically muh rayciss and muh cuhreepy
SJWs, everyone.
>>
>>35953438

really gets the neurons firing famalam
>>
>>35953420
Do you spend very little time at the malls or near college campuses?
>>
>finding a woman attractive is creepy

this is you
>>
>>35953320
>>35953335
>>35953387
>>35953438
>>35953438
>>35953443
>>35953450
>>35953450
FOUND THE SEXPATS
>>
>>35953335
>much Marilyn Monroe

Why does every basic bitch have this obsession with this whore?

Also that asian athlete is fucking qt holy shit they are so delusional
>>
>>35953264
I don't have an Asian fetish, it's just that out of all the girls who are attracted to me, the hottest ones are all asian.
>>
>>35953753
>sexpat
Never even left the USA to be desu. I just find it amusing how it's socially acceptable to hem and haw about "yellow fever" but how DARE anyone even say word 1 about "jungle fever"
>>
>>35953753
YOU RIKE ASIAN WOMAN, YOU SEXPAT YOU SEXPAT!

go away chang. asian women are whores for white cock and it is the duty for every white man to fuck as many asian women possible.

you can't stop us because your women love us more than they like asian men. go bother prostitutes. at least they will pretend to like your flied lice.
>>
>>35953413
Maybe because all the so called "classic beauties" may had been beautiful for their period of time but are below average nowadays.
>>
>>35953826
>asian women are whores for white cock and it is the duty for every white man to fuck as many asian women possible.

>WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I'M CREEPY AND RACIST WAAAAAHH
>>
>>35953264
Black men have the creepiest names for white women

>Pawg
>Snow bunny
>Whooty (lol)

I'm sure there's more too. Funny how race mixing is only bad when white men do it...
>>
>>35954061
>Whooty
Never got this one
>>
>>35954037
>WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I'M CREEPY AND RACIST WAAAAAHH

asian woman don't think that of me
>>
>>35953264
OP is either an Asian guy or a used up coal burner who can't find a white man

Probably the latter
>>
>>35954037
"You're a ray sis kreeeeeep" yelled the roastie as I banged a hot Asian girl. I couldn't help but wonder why she thought her opinion mattered to me.
>>
>>35954069
White + booty, I think
>>
>he doesn't have an asian wife

asian women are always checking me out, blame them not me
>>
>>35954310
>he doesn't have an asian wife

but I do anon!
>>
It's a well known fact that yellow fever weabos are pedos, thats the whole attraction of gooks. Short, skinny, no ass/tits and more prepubescent looking faces
>>
>>35954212
Definitely the latter. I'd be mad as fuck if I had to settle for subhuman nigger trash.
>>
>>35953335
Can confirm. I went to a school with a sizable Chinese population I can tell you it was extremely rare to ever see a white chick to interact with an asian one. In fact, during lunch the school essential became segregated into two areas if you were a girl. If you were an asian female and you got caught in the wrong area of the school during that time, you get your teeth knocked in. The guys got along fine.
>>
>>35954381
roastie toasties are done here
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.