[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 15

File: mcdowell.gif (120KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
mcdowell.gif
120KB, 620x350px
My social circle is mostly composed of people in med/pharm /dental/engineering but you'll never see us look down on others or brag about "the stem masterrace".

Every member of my direct family(except parents) is a medical doctor. (Your pathetic racism makes it impossible for you to guess my race anyway)

Elliot "supreme gentleman" Rodgers, columbine shooters,4chan users,redpill users,other edgy communities on the internet..... What do they have in common? Huge grandeur delusions to fill the gigantic void in their miserable life

You're always bragging about your over 9000 IQ and your "royalty/noble" ancestors. (Ironic how you mock hotep idiots with "we wuz", you're even more delusional)

So why the grandeur delusions?i have the answer but i just want to see your mental gymnastics
>>
>>35950690
Just because someone says something good about themselves doesn't mean they're egotistical.

The fedora meme doesn't mean "acting like you're smart", it means "acting like you're smart for the sake of acting smart and not actually communicating anything worthwhile"

Not like the robots are intelligent anyway. They operate on the same surface-level inclinations and don't appreciate the bigger picture in the same way normies do, they just happen to be in a siduation that makes them think differently.
>>
>>35950690
You structure sentences like you come from a poor working class black family. I'm sure all your direct family members are doctors :^)
>>
>whats up with you losers
>you'll never see us look down on others

haha op nice bait not even worth a you kys ok good bye
>>
>>35950778
>he still thinks grammar online can tell if someone is a professional or not
>>
>>35950690
Seems like you're looking down on others right now. Doctors are notorious for having giant egos, they just hide it well because they have to.
>>
>>35950690
>Every member of my direct family(except parents) is a medical doctor. (Your pathetic racism makes it impossible for you to guess my race anyway)

u r a pajeet
>>
>med/pharm /dental/engineering but you'll never see us look down on others or brag about "the stem masterrace".

Because you're a bunch of dumbfuck tryhards who everyone mistakes for smart people.

Why did you even make this thread? Precisely because you know this to be true.
>>
>>35950778
Lol. My main language is french,i live in a french province and learned english by playing games,watching shows and browsing internet

I'll eventually have to write papers in english but i'll have my english improved by then

So why don't i compare my english to your french? You're not good at french?!? Means you're from a poor working class!

Lol,pathetic as fuck
>>
>why so you think you are smart
>I'm a woooo le DOCTOR wooo but I'm not looking down on others

>implying that MDs are smart

Just because some retarded women think you are smart, doesn't make it so.
>>
>>35950690
It's only the delusional users of this site. They are just taking out their insecurities and lack of accomplishment in life out on others.
>>
>>35950858

Most of us don't have English as our native language either, dumbfuck.
>>
>>35950690
I don't know the psychological term for it but I call it the double down phenomenon.

When someone has an insecurity, they shitpost twice as hard about something else they're not insecure about. They double down on their other aspects. Like manlets and muscles for example. Or dicklets and intelligence. Pussies claiming to be badass warriors.

Things like that. They double down on something else.
>>
>>35950806
Lol, you losers are beyond salvation

To idiots saying "Hurr,you say you don't look down on others,but you're calling us losers"

Yeah,i look down on losers with grandeur delusions who think they're above others when they're actually miserable failures. You losers don't deserve sympathy
>>
>>35950888
Cool, how often do you write in english? I only write in english when i'm making a post like this one

High school english classes were basic as fuck. The same goes for my college english class

There's a blonde girl in my promo that can't really understand basic english (our textbooks are going to be in english soon tho..not sure what she will do)
>>
>>35950867
How insecure, i only said that because every member of my family is in the stem field, but we don't look down on people (except delusional losers like you)

Did i hit too close to home?

>>35950868
They're like the majority of this site and 100% of the /pol/ userbase
>>
>>35950918
But these idiots are not smart...they were never smart
>>
>>35951084
The fact that you spent this time to make this thread makes me highly doubt you *only* judge us so called "losers." Not only are you an ass with a giant ego, but you're a hypocrite as well.
>>
>>35950690
>shiting on redpillers

I am a mgtow who likes to post scientific evidence on females. If I ever say something about females is because it matches reality. also I am not miserable or racist. I only care about knowing the truth.
>>
>>35951352
hows the med life bb.
>>
>>35951426
My interns aren't here today so I'm by myself. Gave my med student a subpar evaluation yesterday but he was honestly pretty shit, but I think he took it real hard so I'm feeling kind of guilty
>>
>>35951524
do med doctors ever experience slow days? what are you specializing in again?
>>
>>35951684
Yes I'm about to leave the hospital now it's barely after noon

Internal medicine
>>
>>35951352
Well unless you are one of these idiots constantly bragging about your "IQ" of 628162 and your superiority over others because you have white skin or because you're in the stem field, this message doesn't apply to you
>>
>>35952071
Doesn't matter who your message is geared to I'm just calling you out on your hypocritical bullshit. You're no better than anyone else here friendo, get the fuck off your high horse
>>
>>35952116
I am better than anyone who keeps bragging about his superiority. You get off your high horse
>>
>>35950690
So... Ching chong or pajeet?
>>
>>35952207
Not only are you bragging about your superiority but you are bragging about the accomplishments of others. How the fuck are the professions of your family even relevant? You're no better than anyone else here, and I'm not claiming to be either. Cunt.
>>
File: Frenchman.jpg (157KB, 684x912px) Image search: [Google]
Frenchman.jpg
157KB, 684x912px
>>35950690

>OP nepotism bragging
>Criticizes others for being supreme gentlemen

OK Pierre. You found us out. We are but worms before your magnificence.

Please Oh wise one. Enlighten us to the error of our ways. Is the secret to be born with a silver spoon up our ass like you?

Please respond I am genuinely curious.
>>
File: 1481519965368.jpg (157KB, 959x777px) Image search: [Google]
1481519965368.jpg
157KB, 959x777px
nice projections op
You sound so humble
>>
I am mentally and physically disabled.

At least I'm white.
>>
File: 1482670511336.png (164KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1482670511336.png
164KB, 659x525px
>>35953002
>My social circle is mostly composed of people in med/pharm /dental/engineering but you'll never see us look down on others or brag about "the stem masterrace".
>makes thread bragging about being stem masterrace
Seems like you can teach a nigger to do anything but they are still dumb as fuck
>>
>>35950690
>mmuh raycisms
aaand stopped reading here, fuck off mentally ill lying shill
>>
>>35950690
leftists are such hyporcrites
>>
>>35950690
>Your pathetic racism makes it impossible for you to guess my race anyway
You're pathetic for even starting to bring race into this, famalam.
>>
>>35950690

Not gymnastics. Studying for organics engineer. Gon mix me (and maybe you) some paint mate.
>>
>>35952071
>Well unless you are one of these idiots constantly bragging about your "IQ" of 628162
Who gives a fuck you faggot
>your superiority over others because you have white skin
So you're a nigger.
>>
>>35953209
He doesn't want to admit he's a nigger or we can all just bring up affirmative action
>>
>>35953298
Nigger xD

There's no affirmative action in quebec lol

This thread is full of losers projecting their insecurities,as expected

My eldest is a neuro surg, tell me how superior and smarter you are. I look down on trash like you,learn your place. The only times i'll look down on people is when i'm dealing with worthless losers looking down on people

"Silver spoom" sorry idiots,we grew up poorer than any of you. Thankfully education is very affordable in quebec. When the first bro made it in med we knew we could make it too

Amyway won't bother further with you alt-righr losers. Stay miserable, you'll probably hang yourselves in the upcoming months or years. When you do,don't fuck it up,the E.R team shouldn't waste that on trash like you

If you're some normal non-racist guy without grandeur delusions then this message doesn't apply to you
>>
>>35953882
LOL there you go again bragging about your family

I guess you're a loser like everyone else
>>
>>35953078
>The delusional tiny racist brain doesn't have any reading comprehension , how surprising!

Let me teach you something ,subhuman. An humble billionaire who doesn't brag about being rich can look down on a millionaire who keeps bragging about how rich he is and how poor people are below him. While the billionaire looks down on that millionaire asshole,he would never look down on a poor person or an homeless person

>Inb4 he talks about grandeur delusions than compares himself to a billionaire

You're already beyond salvation if your tiny brain is unable to comprehend the meaning behind what i just said.

>Calling someone "nigger" and expecting to be treated as an human being?

^ Keep dreaming lol

Stay in your misery. I'm leaving this shithole lol, don't forget to put a bag over your head and to wear diapers for your upcoming suicide, hang up there,that's probably the only time you'll your social circle happy!
>>
>>35954118
But you, the billionaire, are bragging about how rich you are right now. Not only that, but the basis of your bragging stems around how rich OTHERS are.

Let me guess, you're some 1st year medical student who thinks they are better than everyone on this board
>>
>>35950690
fuck off shitskin
oreos
>>
>>35954197
If im surrounded by people from the stem field who don't brag ,what does it tell u about losers bragging here?
>>
>>35954197
You'll never hear me brag but whenever i visit this shithole,i always see losers acting all smug and superior. Me putting them back in their place once = having a huge ego?

Lol
>>
File: Screenshot_20170331-224534.png (206KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170331-224534.png
206KB, 1080x1920px
>>35954245
Oreo?

I'm very african brah. I actually dislike white washed blacks (mostly adopted ones and those selfhating ones like that "someblackguy" youtuber who keeps sucking off alt-righters for view)
>>
What is OP's end game?
>>
>>35950690
It's a defense mechanism against depression. They pretend to be more intelligent than they are because it helps them cope with their many shortcomings
Truth is that robots are in fact pretty dumb
>>
File: medschool.jpg (64KB, 885x250px) Image search: [Google]
medschool.jpg
64KB, 885x250px
>>35953882

>There's no affirmative action in quebec lol

Lying Nigger. You are technically correct it's not directly called "Affirmative Action", Canadicucks call it "employment equity" and it is literally the same thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_equity_(Canada)

If you niggers had to compete on a level field with Whites and Asians you'd be screwed.

Hilariously enough you are, as the SJW's put it, probably the most privileged person here having not only a family of doctors to help you up but also the race card to fast track you to the front of the line ahead of more deserving candidates.

This whole thread seems like you are trying to reassure yourself that you are better than the white losers of /r9k/ when the truth is that in your own sphere you recognize that you are inferior. If your colleges don't brag or look down on you it's only because they are afraid you will cry racist and make them lose their positions.

Search your heart lowly nigger you know it to be true.
>>
>>35955619
Lol. Employment equity and admission quota in university isnt the samw thing

How fucking pathetic haha, didnt even bother reading the rest of your delusion childish tantrum

+ Even if there was A.A ,does it matter when you're at the top of your promotion?

Stay a miserable loser on 4chan lolll. And oh yeah there's actually A.A for admission but only for native americans. Since i'm not a.loser like you,i don't need to cry about it,i actually support it
>>
>>35955619
You're inferior to black people who grew up in poverty in a racist town and no family around them. How does that make you feel?

Keep crying yourself to sleep lol
>>
>>35950858
So your relatives are actually just a bunch of witchdoctors from some 3rd world dumpster Uni?

Kek, like pottery
>>
>>35955619
And holy shit,you're actually serious hhahahahaha, how fucking pathetic,it makes me smile that losers get an existential crisis when talking to me

>Grew up poor
>Black
>No A.A
>My family still has more PhDs than your whole social circle

>"We wuzz white nn superiorrrr " lol

How does reality feel? Without your false sense of superiority over others,you'll kill yourself to avoid facing your shitty life. Good riddance,don't fuck up your suicide attempt

To anyone who thinks i'm being mean, look at these delusional losers feeling all smug because they cam type "nigger". It's like an homeless person calling passerbys "poor fucks!". Look at yourself first lol

Anyway this time i'm truly done here. You're beyond salvation but it's nice to know that you're miserable and need grandeur delusions to compensate for that huge hole in your life.It also makes me smile that whenever you see a minority better than you in every way it throws you in an existential crisis haha.Wasted enough time on internet,
Stay miserable!
>>
>>35955739
Woops forgot

>Canada
>3rd world

Racist brain at work

My eldest even went to havard for 2 years (he had already finished his neurosurg residency in canada tho) next thing you'll say thwt havard is a 3rd world uni? Lol whatever helps you fill that void in your life.

Stay miserable,bye!
>>
>>35955245
>>35955214
>so upset you need to post two replies
If your intention was to use your family as an example of people with great achievements who are still humble, then fine great job to them.

However it is obvious you are focused more on their actual achievements and your underlying tone is one of bragging. Why don't you be more like your family members instead of the shit head you are? Didn't you say you were gonna leave like 10 posts ago? Get out normie, nobody wants you here.
>>
>>35955931
>truly done
>makes another post just minutes later
Holy shit premeds are the fucking worst
>>
>>35956234
I hadn't read your entire shitty thread, when you said french colony I assumed you meant some african shithole

Harvard has extreme affirmative action going, getting into Harvard as a nigger is like getting into xyz State as a normal person
>>
>>35950690
>literally brags about his perceived modesty
>critiques other people for bragging
You have shit inside your cranium.
>>
>>35956353
>(he had already finished his neurosurg residency in canada tho)
>Had already finished his neurosurg residency
>Finished

You're grapsing at straws at this point
>>
File: figure-1.gif (113KB, 650x496px) Image search: [Google]
figure-1.gif
113KB, 650x496px
>>35956353

This 2bh. Try getting in somewhere like Berkeley where they admit students based on merit rather than race.
>>
>>35955349
>Truth is that robots are in fact pretty dumb
Seems like you're projecting.
Also, this affirmation is irrelevant since most robots don't actually claim to be smart.
You're bullshitting and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>35956460
>trying to counter some argument I didn't even make

Nigger tier intelligence alright
>>
>>35950690
I have MD friends and I would never trade my life with them. Ok they make tons of money but they don't have time to enjoy it.
>>
File: 156419027341021234.png (523KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
156419027341021234.png
523KB, 700x700px
>>35950690

Shouldn't this be directed at /pol/? They are the ones always spouting about race and grandeur conspiracies. Robots know they are depressed losers. I don't get why you made this thread.
>>
>>35956516
Op was right....He said his brother was already a neurosurgeon and you're still circlejerking about affirmative action. Are you trolling? Or willingly ignorant?
>>
>>35956613
>Op told a lie online
Wow, thanks for your input samefagging piece of shit
>>
>>35951084
Well the /pol/ userbase is stupid enough to keep using /pol/ on 4chan. So yeah, you're spot-on about that at least.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170401-193517.png (456KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170401-193517.png
456KB, 1080x1920px
>>35956658
Yup, i'm op!

He becomes a neuro surgeon in canada then goes to havard for 2 years (research maybe?). He probably became a doctor thanks to havard's affirmative action! Makes complete sense!

Like someone else said, you're already beyond salvation
>>
>>35956882
>gets on his phone to samefag by proxy
Lmao
>>
>>35950778
>>35950835
>>35953078
>>35953082
>>35953118
>>35953209
>>35953298
>>35954245
>>35955619
>>35955739
>>35956538
>>35956516
>>35956658
>>35956945
>this denial
>this mental gymnastics

Honestly poltards and the like are the worst. They make white people look bad. They make everyone who uses this site look bad. They are a terrible representation of humanity and decency.

Off yourselves.
>>
>>35956945
Yeah and the sky is purple, Pigs fly,chickens communicate in chinese and someone in this world loves you
>>
File: pol is a fucking meme.png (273KB, 431x767px) Image search: [Google]
pol is a fucking meme.png
273KB, 431x767px
>>35956517
>most robots don't actually claim to be smart
hold up right there bud

Robots DEFINITELY claim to be smarter than normies. Apparently that is why normies are so oblivious and ignorant. Robots are the "Redpilled" ones while normies live a life of false security and idiocy.

Pol does the exact same shit except they bring race into it. Either way, it makes them look like absolute fucktards
(See pic related)
>>
File: 1490995990373.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490995990373.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>35950690
i brag about being retarded
>>
>>35957059
This, poltards are cancerous as fuck
>>
>>35957149
>This,

>>>/reddit/ my man
>>
File: 9kzmflrg9vky.jpg (195KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
9kzmflrg9vky.jpg
195KB, 1200x1195px
>>35957134
Holy shit.. i bet he's some neckbeard NEET

>Muh "high" IQ
>Muh superiority!!!
>Weeee wuzzzz superrriorrr
>Wee wuzzz viKANGZ, Tesla,Newtown and shit!
>We wuz not the other 99.99999% of the dumb useless white peasants (includes our ancestor), we wuz only the 0.000001% of the white race!
>>
>>35957059
>muh bait thread didn't attract well though out comments and opinions!
>must be muh poltards amirite reddit?!
>>
>>35957261
hoIy shit how triggered are you dude?
>>
>>35953882

I believe I have seen you comment before , have a nice weekend dude .
>>
>>35957134
He could have just said all the bet Chefs on Earth are white and left it at that but naaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he went full asparagus
>>
>>35950778
i love typing causually

t. white male making figures
>>
>>35950690
Virgins are smart people. The smartest people are the people who can't have sex. The stupid jocks and attractive men are literally subhuman apes. I know I'm smart because the lack of sex gives me the power to use my energy for intellect.
>>
>>35957347
>t. white male making figures

you sound like an inbred aboriginal
>>
>>35956579
Who are those 4 people ?
>>
>>35957308
Yeah everyone with a brain is op "samefagging"
>>
>>35957428
I think they're white supremacists.
>>
>>35950690
kek , im literally everything you said :
>stem
>genetic links to aristocracy (william the conqueror , Harold bluetooth among others)
>extremely disdainful of others
>still lonely and no gf
at least im better than you pajeet you fuck
>>
>>35957575
They are just incels, doubt that black guy and that egghead on the topright are white supremacists

Reviewbrah became a shutin alright loser. Not surprised tho ,most of them are like him. Socially awkward sad people
>>
>>35957640
>WE WUZZZ NOBLES N SHEITTTT

You can't make this up hahaha.
>>
>>35957640
you sound like a fucking retard kek
>>
>>35956579

desu there's a lot of crossover between the two boards.
>>
>>35957111
>>35957059
>being this assblasted that you're being called out on your bullshit
Keep the samefag up
>>
File: Screenshot_20170401-203411.png (180KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170401-203411.png
180KB, 1080x1920px
>>35957909
Yup, we're the same person!

Be useful for once in your life and end your life, your family will be thankful
>>
>>35957500
Didn't say anything about samefagging
>>
>>35958065
>Back on his phone samfagging
Yup, lmao
>>
>having no achievement yourself
>talking shit
Tell us more about your family senpai, how they look down to you because you did nothing worthwhile and have to shit post on r9k to boost your self esteem.
>>
>>35958124

You look like a very smart person! We need more sharp people like you in this world! There's so many conspiracies out there, the globalists, the obongos, the reptilians and the jews! Glad i found you,my sharp and extra smart ally!

Hey did you buy the latest alex jones magic crystal? It totally works but i got better crystals, i'll sell them for 99$ each. You need to buy 1 every 2 weeks because they lose their lifeforce after 2 weeks. If you take the lifeforce crom these crystals, you'll eventually see reptilians hiding under human skin!

I also have my magic cream,i usually sell it for 200$ but i'll shoot myself in the foot ONLY because you're a very nice,smart and sharp guy, i'll make it 130$ for you. You need to buy a 50 mL of my magic cream each month and apply it on your skin to make sure globalists and the reptilians overlord don't discover you're using the magic crystals!

Just give me your info !
>>
>>35958391
Don't call him your sharp and extra smart ally. It may trigger him into thinking you're calling him Jewish. The alt-right is afraid to be called certain ethnicity groups as I'm sure you're already well-aware.
>>
>>35950690
>So why the grandeur delusions?

Theyre not delusions though. Some of us like to brag about what we have and what we have achieved that others do not have.

Others might have a stable relationship and a loving companion while i have a stable running business and generous income.

Im definitely not tall and handsome and im definitely not good with women but i have other qualities that make me superior.

Im not even lying on the internet
>>
>>35958391
>>35958540
>samefagging this much
Holy shit lmao
>>
>>35957134
I can bet with 90% certainty someone from reddit wrote that post, you can tell by the spacing and how it reads like a copypasta. Or it's an actual copypasta that I'm unaware of
>>
>>35958663
Nah, poltards are simply pathetic idiots with "grandeur delusions"
>>
File: samefagging this much.png (4KB, 337x119px) Image search: [Google]
samefagging this much.png
4KB, 337x119px
>>35958662
Alas, you were wrong in but this one instance.
>>
>>35958786
Imagine having to samefag this much
I can't really
>>
>>35958786
Nah,we're the same person! Everyone is the same person!
>>
>>35950690
You managed to contradict yourself between the title and the first sentence, congratulation king of retards.
>>
>>35958861
Are (You) me, Anon?

OREELGYNAL
>>
>>35957640
>Genetic links to aristocracy
This doesn't make you special. In fact it's the notm. Most people can identify some royal blood because of promiscuous nobles were. Learn more about genetics abd history
>>
>>35958888
You managed to contradict yourself in the first 2 letters of your sentence, congratulations Kangz of retards!
>>
File: 1428164584423.jpg (584KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1428164584423.jpg
584KB, 3840x2160px
>>35958980
>So much butthurt he now has no rebuttal at all
>>
>>35958861
>>35958888
>>35958940
>>35958978
>>35958980
>>35959026
>samefagging to keep your thread alive
Pretty pathetic
>>
>>35950690
>Every member of my direct family is a medical doctor

How does it feel to be the black sheep of the family?

How do you cope with it, humblebragging about it on an english shitposting board?
>>
>>35959044
>>35959211
>>35959026
>>35958980
>>35958978
>>35958940

Stop samefagging it's getting SAD
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.