[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin signs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 12

File: Virgin_NASA_logo.jpg (229KB, 2694x2398px) Image search: [Google]
Virgin_NASA_logo.jpg
229KB, 2694x2398px
ITT: Ways to tell if someone is a virgin

>long fingernails on men
>they don't know if they snore
>the infamous virgin walk

What is the virgin walk?
>>
>>28073297
>What is the virgin walk

Explain.
>>
Just a myth to make virgins feel insecure.
A virgin who hears that concept will be conscious about the way he walks, so he'll feel uncomfortable every time he walks and reveal his virginity to others.
Don't fall for this meme, kids.
>>
>>28073318
Swinging your arms
>>
>>28073318
Hands in your pockets and always looking down. Also looking down when you walk past someone hot.
>>
>>28073297

this is good one

>>28074192
>looking down when you walk past someone hot.

where are you supposed to look?
>>
>>28073297
Virgin walk exists, I go to the mall and pick faggots out of the crowd so easily and I stare them down
>>
He wears those plaid hanes boxers
>>
>>28074214
>where are you supposed to look?
Right at them and then tip your fedora of course. You DO have a fedora right?
>>
>>28074241
>why does that faggot keep looking at me and smacking his lips?
>>
I can promise you no troll that girls and turbo normies can sniff it out. I lasted about a month at my current job before I got the infamous "anon have you ever had a gf? are you a virgin? " question. I thought I had them fooled, but they got me.
>>
>>28073297
virgin walk only exists for females
>>
>>28074359

hands folded and slightly hunched over as they walk forward, I've seen it. When girls are getting dicked down proper they sway their hips side to side while walking.
>>
>>28073297
>he's me
Only guaranteed way of knowing desu
>>
File: 1421185133413.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1421185133413.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>28074248
You fucking fucker I swear
>>
>>28073318
They skip then crawl and then walk while holding both arms out and screaming VROOOOOM

All virgins perform this feat but only a brave few admit it
>>
>>28074192
Shit this is me.
Guess eveyone always knew anyway.
>>
>>28074344
What is a turbo Normie? I don't even know what a Normie is anymore
>>
>>28073318
Leaning slightly forward, awkward gait (steps too big or too small and their footfall is not firm or steady), maybe hunched but not necessarily, head often down or watching the ground as they go, arms not swinging properly (either not at all or in a overt flimsy way).

Basically they just look like they're having a hard time just being themself and walking. Not everyone who is a virgin walks like this of course, but everyone who walks like this is a virgin.
>>
>>28073297
>>28073318
>>28073358
>>28074192
>>28074241
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18637995

I think it's a female only thing. The majority of women change their gait after having an orgasm from penetration.
>>
File: 1451603556616.jpg (6KB, 255x98px) Image search: [Google]
1451603556616.jpg
6KB, 255x98px
>>28074529
>tfw theres a pretty high chance that the girl I like is a virgin
She swing her arms weirdly and overall looks a bit like a penguin walking
>>
>>28074344
>I lasted about a month at my current job before I got the infamous "anon have you ever had a gf? are you a virgin?

Is this sort of encounter actually common? Even when I was younger, I never had this sort of conversation with friends or coworkers.

Perhaps it's merely that my status as virgin is so obvious the question needn't be asked. But I can't help but wonder why people feel compelled to ask this sort of thing in the first place.
>>
>>28074651

No anon she's just retarded
>>
>>28074675

Very common. My co workers are a bunch of normies and they're always talking about sex and hooking up. It was very apparent when I would not add anything to the conversation that I was a virgin.
>>
>>28074651
This only applies to males.
It doesn't matter how she walks. Half the people on this board would fuck someone who can't.
>>
>>28074704
They just guessed and it was the most logical conclusion if you never said anything about it.
>>
>>28074704

Bizarre. I mean, I'm older now, and most of my coworkers are even older than I am. They're not hooking up, for the most part, they're married with kids or divorced and so on. So I suppose it makes sense at least in that respect.

However, I still find it bizarre that people have these conversations, even younger people. As I mentioned, even as a young man, coworkers never discussed these things. My friends rarely discussed these things. And even when the topic came up, no one ever turned to me and asked if I had yet to have a girlfriend or have sex.

Perhaps people only ask the question as a sort of initiatory process. A curious sort of litmus test to see if you're normal in an important respect. Are you man or monster? That sort of thing. Again, perhaps that's why I was never asked this sort of question. The answer was in all likelihood obvious, and the present company weren't sadists. Perhaps, at least in that small respect, I've enjoyed a modicum of fortune in my life.
>>
>>28074214

Let's put it like this:

Girl dresses hot.
Why?
To be looked at.

Now get it why it's called "virgin walk" now?

>inb4 autistic anon goes full creepy stare mode on every passing female
>>
>>28074675
its funny how so many things make sense reading the experiences of others

>thinking to myself, 'he should just be really fucking angry all the time, then people wont talk to him'
but if he did that, they would just assume 'this is what happens when you stay a virgin' when that's completely untrue and it just justifies to them that virginity is rightfully ostracized
>>
>>28074675
31 year old khhv here. Nobody has ever asked me whether I have a gf or whether I am a virgin. The answer must be plainly obvious.
>>
>>28074704

>never said anything

You can't make shit up?
How the fuck do you live around normies without lying through your teeth?
I suspect at least 2/3 of the shit I say to them is an outright lie.
>>
>>28074487
>tfw I've always walked like this
>tfw people would make fun of me and bully me as I walked home from school
>tfw was too fast fo them fools
>>
>>28074880
Are you that extremely obese smelly dude with huge tumor looking skin tags on his neck that always wears crocs and sweatpants that comes to my workplace that always gets the buffet?
>>
>long fingernails on men
Do your fingernails magically stop growing once you have sex for the first time? Just because you're not a virgin doesn't mean you're constantly putting your fingers in vags
What?
>the infamous virgin walk
Not a thing
>>
>he/she hasn't had sex
I'm fairly sure this is a surefire way to tell
>>
>>28074402
I can attest that. I met a girl at college that I suspect that if it's not a virgin, then she hasn't fucked in ages to the point of reverting into a quasi-virgin state.
Red flags:
>Slow, weak, not girly at all gait/walk, hunched forward, almost like an old lady. She's just 28.
>Has trouble maintaining eyesight when talking to her. Either she look down or her wristwatch.
>Absent-minded as all heck.
>Also did it to other people.
>Insecure about herself on stupid things.
>Hesitant to talk her mind, unless you really got her attention.
>>
>>28074880
>The answer must be plainly obvious.

In my case, I think that has to be the case. Sex is a very important aspect of the human experience, and it's no surprise people are interested in it and want to talk about it.

Again, what I do find surprising is that "are you a virgin?" question. Maybe it's a way to pull someone into a conversation that is important to the vast majority of people (virgin or otherwise) if that person is reluctant to join in. Perhaps it's, as I suggested previously, a way to gauge whether someone lives as other humans live. Perhaps it arises out of nothing but prurient interest; if the person in question is not a virgin, they can talk about their sexual experiences. If they are, well, freaks are always enjoyable to observe and abuse. Sideshows exist for a reason, after all.

However, for all of that, it always made me sort of sad that no one tried to engage me in that sort of discussion, It would have been nice to talk to someone about the topic.
>>
>>28074192
Fuck. So they all knew
>>
>>28074941
I wear normal if a bit bland clothes. I have a healthy weight, no pouch, but I don't work out. I'm ugly (3.5/10) and used to have crippling social anxiety and depression (not anymore). Due to my wasted youth, I am boring to talk to.
Once you're out of university, there are no more opportunities to rectify your social life. You either made it, or didn't, and if you had to overcome major issues and it took you too long, you'll stay a lonely virgin for life. I have no friends, because I mentally wasn't in a position to make any, back when I still had a chance. It's not like anyone approached me, but I don't think they would have refused me if I had been able to approach them.
>>
>>28074428

Checked the pair I have on. Seconding this now.

Like a certain presidential candidate, in my 20s I had certain pairs in regular rotation for over a decade. In recent years I've tossed those and I make an effort to get a few more every few years. I still have some pairs in rotation that are like 7-8 years though I believe.
>>
>>28074651
Doesn't count when she's a penguin.
>>
>>28074997
I think that question is asked to friends who cannot contribute to conversations about sex out of interest and concern. People understand how important love and sexuality are for the well-being of humans. If they do not ask this, you are either obviously beyond help, and they don't want to make things awkward by bringing it up, or nobody was close enough to you to care about your well being.

This is leaving aside bullies using virgin shaming against their victims, I think that's irrelevant to the discussion.
>>
>>28073297

I usually let mine grow about 4-5 weeks then trim.

Dad, whose biological son I actually am and who has been happily married all my life (including regular sex with mum), also lets his grow a bit long. He works on modelmaking and he claims they help with fine motor skill, picking up small parts, etc.
>>
>>28074651
I know a girl who sits and walks like a man. She always wears baggy clothes and is shy and quiet even around her friends.

She was missing from school because of some bodily injury and the girls commented "I wonder what position [her boyfriend] made her try this time, haha, that guy is nuts". She gets plowed regularly and thoroughly despite her pure appearance.
>>
>>28074487
>mfw i have bad posture from constant slouching throughout my childhood and my gait is all fucked up because it's difficult for me to stand up straight and keep my head from leaning forward.
>have to constantly force these things because it's not natural to me and it results in my torso remaining completely still during walking and my arms don't move very much.
>sometimes end up looking at the ground anyway because my neck starts hurting (not muscle pain)
>not a virgin
>>
>>28074248
I find boxers extremely uncomfortable. I prefer briefs.
>>
>the virgin walk

kek
>>
>>28075304
this is me
is there anyway to fix this?
>>
>>28075459
>is there anyway to fix this?
chiropractor and agony trying to sit straight and correct your posture (building the muscles to do so) for months until it becomes natural.

it is getting better but my back is pretty fucked up and i probably need fascia realignment or something similar.

you can also try posture braces to make the self correction less agonizing but the progress will be slower.
>>
>>28075257
You make a good point. In my experience, I've certainly had friends who cared about me. I think that was one of the reasons that I was spared that question, given that the answer was a foregone conclusion. To hear the answer would have made them confront the fact that a friend was hurting by virtue of a problem that they had no ability to remedy. It was less painful for them to avoid the discussion entirely. Which I understand, of course.

In part, as well, I think it springs from the fact that many of those friends were women. They knew as only women could that no woman could possibly want me. In part, I think their restraint arose from concern. However, I think part of it came from the fact that they could see me as a friend only in so long as they could continue to pretend I was not a sexual being. The idea that something like me may possibly have looked at them in a sexual way would have been uncomfortable at best, and horrible at worst.
>>
>>28075547
Not that guy, but the only people who have ever asked me if I was a virgin were niggers and white niggers. These same people also insisted that I was a virgin even after I told them I wasn't.

No other demographic has ever cared or asked about it.
>>
>>28075573
I have that fear too if that conversation arises. Even if I somehow lose my virginity, it's not like I'll be able to show proof and they won't believe me.
>>
>>28075747
If you are not a virgin and people insist that you are then you simply say something along the lines of "believe what you want. i'm not the one obsessed with another man's virginity" and walk away.

Unless the ones saying it are niggers in which case they will simply change their tactics to calling you a gay ass pussy ass bitch nigga and so on.

Who cares if someone insists you're a virgin? They're just doing it to antagonize you. Even if you showed them a video showing your face and you fucking some girl, they would just move to insulting the girl and how ugly she is or how small your dick is even if it's not small. There is no way to win in these confrontations and you should just walk away.
>>
>>28074855

>Now get it why it's called "virgin walk" now?

no. Spoonfeed me please?
>>
>>28074705
Did you read >>28074529? It applies for woman and it's not like she is a virgin because she walks like this. She walks like this because she is virign (maybe).
>>
>>28074248
I'm wearing plaid boxers. Ur a cunt mate.
>>
>>28074248
What's that? Post pic
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>tfw /fit/
>tfw no virgin walk
>still virgin

they'll never find out
>>
>>28073318
if you weren't a virgin you'd know
>>
>>28074487
i walk like this and i'm not a virgin, i just hate myself
>>
File: 20160423_180314-1.jpg (755KB, 1836x2401px) Image search: [Google]
20160423_180314-1.jpg
755KB, 1836x2401px
>>28074248
How the fuck!!???!!1!??
>>
>>28076698
This lads

I only walk funny sometimes because of le leg day
>>
>>28074704
that doesn't happen to me anymore
because people assume I'm gay
>>
>>28073318
>What is the virgin walk

Like you're constantly apologizing to the ground for stepping on it.
>>
>>28073297
Got two kids and have long fingernails all the time. Mine grow so fast I'd have to cut them about once a week, and I'm way too lazy for that. My wife and almost all my girlfriends have told me they wish they had nails that grow as fast as mine.
>>
>>28073297
long fingernails on me? Is it because it shows poor hygiene or because it's feminine?
>>
File: 1428636936831.gif (2MB, 366x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428636936831.gif
2MB, 366x218px
>>28074248

I like wearing light color boxer briefs so when I take off my pants the girl can very clearly see the outline of my meaty dick.

Also they are more comfortable and dont get all rode up in your pants.
>>
File: 2a6.jpg (37KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.jpg
37KB, 509x619px
>>28077446
This comment made me feel.
>>
>>28077764
Well, both, but mostly because it's obvious you're not going to be fingering any girls if you have long nails.
>>
>>28077777
lemonade lemonade fsruihgr8u89uewf dankdfkja9 592839
>>
sometimes I half wake and can hear myself snore. Im so embarrassed for myself
>>
File: 463988513.jpg (216KB, 461x594px) Image search: [Google]
463988513.jpg
216KB, 461x594px
>>28074921
It's okay, anon, I literally walk like I am in a marching drill, because it is the fastest way to get around while conserving energy.
>>
>>28073297
There are some apps that can record your sleep. Also good for sleeptalk recording.

>mfw I tend to do this chewing/smacking sound in my sleep probably because my mouth is too dry or some shit
>or maybe because I dream that I'm sucking a BBC
>>
>>28073297
>main hobby revolves around collecting anything
>>
File: 20160423_200521.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160423_200521.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>28074248

God fucking damnit, is this really a thing among virgins?
>>
>>28074248
>He wears those plaid hanes boxers

Hey, the boxers were actually an improvement over the whitey-tighties I wore since I was a little kid. Whitey-tighties with pinpoint holes and frayed edges, from being in use for such a long time.

I've also since learned that care-worn spots on shirts and pants can also be a sign, since presumably a GF would make you throw those out and buy new ones.
>>
If someone ever asks me if I'm a virgin is it okay to say yeah and move on?

If I don't care about it they'll just leave me alone right? I don't plan on making friends or talking more than I have to with any future co-workers.

I'm thinking it might be better to lie because I don't want to have to deal with any juvenile teasing, but any further questions on the subject would be worse.
>>
>>28074248
>>28077350
It's like he just typed >He breathes Oxygen
>>
The most efficient and simple way I was able to rectify my situation was by hanging on a bar at work. Just trying to lift my body weight everyday. It took months, but I was finally able to do a few pull/chin ups. My friend that joined the military was shocked when he saw me after like 3 years. He said I 'squared up'. Second, I did work for a podiatrist and he recommended power step soles. You gotta rip out the bottom of your shoe and put it in and it improved my posture 100%. I walk upright and proud from those two things. I've also incorporated push-ups and have a decent figure. On my path to normal hood, I visited a Asian massage and lost my virginity. It wasn't great but I loved being able to smell pussy juice on myself. Eventually I started to find some serious Korean qts. Once o did that for awhile I went online and found a pretty gf. Now I'm almost normal. Just battling debillatating anxiety but my gf I'm completely at ease around. She's the light of my life. Now I talk to family members with pride that I'm not a freak anymore. Good luck everyone
>>
>>28079357
>It's like he just typed >He breathes Oxygen

The reason the joke works is that we virgins don't have the experiences to know better. If we were members of the football team we'd have seen the other Chads in the locker room.

Now, a grown man wearing boyish white briefs, that's another story.
>>
>>28079439
>Now, a grown man wearing boyish white briefs, that's another story.
What? What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>28073297
>long fingernails on men
But I'm not a virgin.
>>
>>28079413
Good job, anon.
05f9a1ec43340151bc67c8d08e440581
>>
>>28074192
Christ I am guilty as shit of this, though I used to be mocked a lot for my sexual its by girls and shit and it basically made me inept to the other sex. Even if I do check out a woman I will immediately stop and look away if she notices.
>>
>tfw attractive wizard autist
>walk by two stacies who are miring
>lose ability to walk unconsciously, start manually walking

>ugh he walks weird

wizardwalk.exe
>>
>>28079590
Thanks man. That's how I did it. I truly believe being able to lift my own body weight was key in my development. It used to be so embarrassing at thanksgiving things like that when I'd get asked that shit. That and work when people think you're gay or some shit. Fuck that.
>>
File: 1460613178222.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460613178222.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
Every single thing in this thread applies to me.

Anything else I should change?
>>
>>28074192
That's the trait of a beta, not a virgin necessarily.
>>
>>28074974
Got any data to back that up?
Seems like a far fetched assumption
>>
>>28077652
>grow so fast
>cut them once a week
That's normal you maroon. Just cut your damn fingernails. It only takes a fucking minute.
>>
>>28074945
The long fingernails thing is more like if you take the time to properly groom yourself

Sleeping with women they WILL tell you if snore, women love to point out stuff that makes them unhappy

The virgin walk aka the walk that someone who is insecure will have. Confident people get laid
>>
They call themselves redpillers or mention reading blogs like Return Of Kings. All redpillers are virgins: no exceptions.
>>
File: mra.png (299KB, 900x496px) Image search: [Google]
mra.png
299KB, 900x496px
All redpillers are virgins.
>>
>>28074997
>It would have been nice to talk to someone about the topic.
I talked about this with a girl on OkC. Don't ask me why. Her initial reaction, after certain bewilderment, was
>are you just saving yourself for someone?
>are you insecure about your penis size?
>maybe you're just asexual?
I guess the idea that "I don't fucking know how to talk to the opposite sex irl" never occurs to most people.
>>
>>28073318
Walking too fast
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.