[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello robots, anons, or however you want to be called, I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 111112.jpg (9KB, 236x147px) Image search: [Google]
111112.jpg
9KB, 236x147px
Hello robots, anons, or however you want to be called, I was wondering, what is the general standing on things of the current community of this board?
I mean, aside from the obvious shitposting and bait, this borad has basically turned just into a hate board, not even the khvs are dominant anymore, its just hating on things, and mostly complaining about anons life

So I thought you could all share your general viewpoints and frustrations, but not like in a feel thread.

Also, anyone who is leading a fullfiling life by their standards is welcome to AMA and help anons that are willing to be helped

>inb4 get off my board normie reee reddite tier bee urself le life is beautiful falling for memes
>inb4 OP cant inb4
>>
File: MassEffect2Citadel.jpg (1MB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MassEffect2Citadel.jpg
1MB, 2048x1024px
>>26399639
>tfw won't live into a point in history where space travel for the common man is possible
Have to live life stuck on the planet. Feels bad man.
>>
>>26399639
Almost everyone is a social outcast with no social skills

Some with depression
Others anxiety
Some with both
>>
>>26400702
But if they're all social outcasts with no social skills, how com they're complaining society is degenerate?
>>
>>26401407
Not that guy but it's easier to blame other people and things than to blame ourselves.
>>
I'm a fat loser at the moment family members, but i could be a normie.

I'm 6'2, strong and have been told I'm good looking by a few people.

But I'm over 330 pounds. I'm socially incompetent. I'm constantly depressed. No friends, no gf, no life. I'm in school but I'm failing because i dont care at all and neet bucks are easy and enough for me.

What do i do? Someone please push me one way or another
>>
>>26401407
>society is degenerate

Because it is, since they're not part of society, they're capable of seeing what's wrong with it.

Also, anger issues.
>>
My biggest problem in crippling anxiety and depression and probably som other forms of untreated mental illnesses. Whatever I do I cant become normal. Also I have a shit family who do not support me and treated me like shit when I was growing up, something that probably gave me these problems in the first place.
I cant make friends only alienate people. Cant feel anything and Im also asexual. I hate my life.
>>
>>26399639
>fight club thumbnail pic
>inb4 OP cant inb4
>le share le frustations
eh, op, you should get out
>>
I'm just fucking tired
I'm only 18 but I'm looking forward to a life of misery and loneliness
I've noticed myself becoming more and more hateful over the last 3 years, and I worry I'll end up the next rodger
The thing that annoys me most is no one offers practical advice, it feels like most advice people give me
whether it be from people on here, or people I know irl
is just an opportunity for them to stroke their own ego by giving me vague descriptions of how they behave or act
There's only a few things that keep me sane, but they're slowly fading out of my life
I have managed to find the only people who seem to be able to understand and actually know what I'm going through, but they're slowly dying out
I had some good friends, but they're moving on and I don't even want to be around them anymore
I'm fucking tired, all the time
All I really want is someone to fall asleep next to, someone who I could be intimate with
people would call me entitled for this, say if I want that I would have it and it's my fault
I'm so scared, why can't someone just get that
I'm not meant to exist I guess
I want to die, I hope I don't wake up tomorrow
that I can just stay dreaming forever
>>
>>26403099
get the fuck out of here tumblrina
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.