[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just go out partying but don't actively try to get any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (29KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 429x410px
>just go out partying but don't actively try to get any girls and girls will throw themselves at you
>>
>>26338980
hows that theory panned out for you in practice?
>>
>>26338992
I don't have that theory. I've just heard a lot of normalfags say it when guys who sometimes go out never manage to pick up girls.
>>
>It's okay bro, just be yourself
>Love finds you when you're not looking
>You have to find happiness in yourself before you can make someone else happy
>You can't find women because of your attitude
>Pull yourself up by your bootstraps
>Fake it till you make it brah
>>
That's actually true, although exaggerated. If you just go out for the purpose of having fun through going out, they will notice and try to join in on that fun. They will know if you're just pretending to go out for this reason, though. Don't bother if you're still only going out to try and get your dick wet.
>>
>>26338980
i've often gone out and had girls approach me
they were all tiny, chubby and slutty looking though so im not that happy about it
>>
>>26338992
>not understanding greentext
>>
>>26338980
I never tried, at least when I used to leave my room...kek.
Doesn't work.
>>
>>26339042
>You have to find happiness in yourself before you can make someone else happy

this is true tbhfam
>>
>>26339129
Lies lies and fucking lies
>>
>>26339129
I've never gone out to try to get a gf.
Every single time I just try to have as fun as possible and I do have pretty fun.
I've been out many times, probably less than 100 but still many and not one time has any girl ever had any interest in me.
>>
>>26339299
Which shouldn't matter unless you're still secretly hoping this is a secret technique to getting a girlfriend.
>>
>>26339042
>Fake it till you make it brah
This is not as bullshit advice as you might think, as long your "faking" is not that far from your "true" self and/or the act doesn't last a lot.
>>
>>26339314
No I didn't go out trying it was a secret way of getting a gf.
This thread is about how annoying it is with all the normalfags that claims that it gets you a gf.
I went out to have fun and I had fun. I can still be lonely and sad about no gf while I'm not doing some fun stuff despite that I sometimes do fun stuff.
>>
>>26338980
Error: must have good looks*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.