[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder how many /pol/-acks are actually shut-in robots or elliots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: pepe pol.jpg (71KB, 474x641px) Image search: [Google]
pepe pol.jpg
71KB, 474x641px
I wonder how many /pol/-acks are actually shut-in robots or elliots in disguise. Like, the ones who talk about how they want to make a better world for their non-existent wife and kids.
>>
half at least
>>
File: pepe shootup.jpg (118KB, 940x650px) Image search: [Google]
pepe shootup.jpg
118KB, 940x650px
>>26235074
I was thinking three quarters 8)
>>
/pol/ correctly identifies what the problems in society are, and people on /r9k/ are the some of the victims of these problems
Hardly contradictory for them to overlap, those to adopt more risque ideologies have always been malcontents
>>
>>26235033
Fuck off /hm/
>>
>>26235033
>just got a job where I'll be making roughly 60-70k USD a year
>have had girlfriends in the past (somehow)

>shut-in, don't understand many social conventions and often find it hard to participate
>live with parents (hate roommates because of several bad experiences, plus live small-white-collar-town so renting my own place would eat up a large chunk of cash
>shitposting is one of my favorite hobbies
>have not touched a woman outside my family (no incest bruh), apart from one hug and a couple high-fives, in over a year

You decide.
>>
Why don't you just ask them?

/r9k/ isn't /pol/, you know
>>
>start browsing on /pol/ last year
>recently kissed a girl for the first time

Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>26235125
The vast majority of /pol/-acks think that robots are "low test low energy" beta males who don't deserve to reproduce. To them, feminists and robots are two sides of the same coin.
They're fooling themselves though tbqh. I have several /pol/ friends on a fake jewbook account and they're mostly betas who think latching onto people like Donald Trump as an almost bizarre paternalistic sort of figure makes them an alpha male.
>>
>>26235281
The vast majority of /pol/ posters go on different boards, and have probably had /r9k/ be their home board at one time.

Do you understand that people aren't tied to one single board or mindset?
>>
>>26235281
>robots are "low test low energy" beta males who don't deserve to reproduce
No one "deserves" to reproduce.
Those who have attractive traits are naturally selected by women, and pass on their genes.
The problem is that men set the tone of society and control what is valuable, and with the jedeo-marxism values that form stable societies have been allowed to be ignored.
>>
>>26235330
I used to main /r9k/ but the rampant faggotry and cuckposting has made me visit it less and less
>>
>>26235033
the vast majority of /pol/ are dumb cucks
>>
>>26235330
>Do you understand that people aren't tied to one single board or mindset?
You're very silly. Yes, I understand that, but the point I was trying to make is that the /r9k/ userbase is regularly disparaged by the /pol/ crowd, and embracing the epitome of /pol/ values is in contradiction with embracing the epitome of /r9k/ values.

Apparently, that went over your head.

>>26235390
>No one "deserves" to reproduce.
When I say that, I'm just quoting them. I don't know what the fuck they even mean by "deserves" in that particular context.
>>
>>26235416
Nah that's you degenerate cuck
>>
>>26235281

r9k used to have a lot of this if you can believe it. we kept the woman hate but embraced the beta meme
>>
I visit both frequently and from what I gather the userbase is mostly the same.
>>
>>26235409
Same here. I'm fairly certain /r9k/ is the new reddit entry point

>>26235422
It's not fucking board wars man. /r9k/ is not a source of pride, the board is full of people with mental illnessness, sexual deviants, social outcasts, suicidal depressives, and drug addicts. So is every board, that's 4chan. We're 4chan.

/r9k/ is just the venting place for people mentioned above and /pol/ is the place where they talk about politics.

If you're new here, and you are, look around. Try out different boards and learn about what each has to offer.
>>
>>26235422
>embracing the epitome of /pol/ values is in contradiction with embracing the epitome of /r9k/ values.
No, the guys on /r9k/ are like a younger /pol/, being angry and frustrated with society but not quite understanding what's wrong.
Once you start dismantling mainstream propaganda such as that the genders are equal you then start to question if the races are, and what role the government has played in the current state of society, and then bam you're a /pol/ack.
>>
>>26235536
This. You go on /r9k/ when your life is shit, then you go on /fit/ to make it better, and then you go on /pol/ to make your world better
>>
>>26235440
kek triggered the /pol/ cuck

now start talking about black dicks to prove you are not a cuck
>>
>>26235595
>this much projection
shoo, go back to the cuckshed, this isn't reddit
>>
/pol/ is full of people blaming society for their problems rather than themselves, they retreat to their little circlejerk of scapegoating others for their problems and jerk off to the fantasy of 'us vs the establishment'

so in a way, not far off from /r9k/. i wouldn't be surprised if they shared the same userbase.
>>
>>26235536

The opposite reading is true. Most people only care about politics when they're young and intellectual. The true /r9k/ userbase is fat bald older guys like Eggman who are too worn out to do anything but complain anymore.
>>
>>26235735

I should mention that I realize Eggman isn't old, but he's an honorary member of /old/ because he lives the lifestyle.
>>
>>26235512
Nobody said it was fucking "board wars". I was just noting a general difference in mindset. Just as there is a difference between the mindset of Facebook users to Tumblr users; clearly, there will be more overlap, since this is the same website, but it's there.

>If you're new here, and you are, look around. Try out different boards and learn about what each has to offer.
I'm in college and I've been going on here since I was 12, but I was a /b/-tard until I discovered /pol/. Fack off.
>>
>>26235735
>Most people only care about politics when they're young and intellectual
Caring about politics!=vote for bernie sanders
If you really care about politics you would try to analyze society in as objective way as you can
Leftism is purely gibsmedat, it has nothing of value while the ideas on /pol/ are actually based on evidence
>>
File: 1451932725001.png (28KB, 613x488px) Image search: [Google]
1451932725001.png
28KB, 613x488px
>>26235681
>society is just and perfect!! they are the ones with problems, just projecting on society!
aren't you a special fencesitting snowflake
>>
File: whitemoderate.png (276KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
whitemoderate.png
276KB, 1024x746px
>>26236169
>dat pique
>>
>>26236190
>hate on moderate white people
>are surprised when white people get pissed off
shitskins never learn do they
>>
Well we've got something in common then. I'm in college as well and have been browsing since I was 12.

Unlike you, I bounced around after /b/. I went to /v/, /co/, then /r9k/, /fit/, /lit/, and now /pol/. /pol/ is actually the newest place I can call my home board, I only went there about a year ago.

What I'd like you to acknowledge is that there isn't a /pol/ posters or a /r9k/ poster. The people on here are fluid and lucid. The posts you find are not inherently indicative of where you find them. People act a certain way on /r9k/ because it's a different board and has a different environment than say, /mu/. When you generalize and say "/pol/ posters are x" or "/r9k/ posters love y", you aren't actual doing them justice, you're memeing. You're speaking about your limited experience on a board and putting words into people's mouths they may have said but not meant in full sincerity.
>>
>>26236032

You sound under-25 as can be familia! Thanks!
>>
they are all cuckolds

watch how triggered they get when you make fun of their hugbox, just like tumblr
>>
>tfw /pol/
>tfw fit, good looking, highly intelligent, charismatic, financially successful
>tfw schizoid personality disorder
>tfw zero friends, don't love my family, can't hate niggers and jews, barely register any emotions, too numb to even long for death

I became a repilled ubermensch and all I got was some dank memes.
>>
>>26235119
Seven eight's mate
>>
File: hitler robot.png (48KB, 1230x406px) Image search: [Google]
hitler robot.png
48KB, 1230x406px
hitler was essentially a robot
the issue with /pol/ is they see us as a problem
because we don't want to marry and have children
at the sime time they discuss about the modern and liberated women
but for some reason they can't associate both problems
and call us manchildren or say shit like
depression is not real, deal with it.
also having flags make the whole discussion
a cesspool of memes
>>
I think they realize how useless they are and they desperately don't want that for anyone else.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.