[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your boss like, /r9k/? Do you like or hate him? Greentext

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1454387535860.jpg (172KB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
1454387535860.jpg
172KB, 400x259px
What's your boss like, /r9k/? Do you like or hate him? Greentext story if you hate him explaining why.
>>
I have 4 bosses technically.

>Store manager
>Nice and encouraging
>only times she ever talks to me is to tell me my tasks for the day or to say I'm doing a good job

>Assistant store manager
>hard ass
>He's one of those "Let's get shit done" guys but instead of letting me get shit done, he keeps making me switch tasks or lecturing me about how I should be doing tasks

>shift lead 1
>hard worker
>Good at her job, let's me work and doesn't bother me unless I'm fucking up badly which is rare.

>shift lead 2
>lazy and incompetent
>Always has something to complain about, literally doesn't care if we finish our work or not. I'd say it's nice but really it's annoying that she gets to be in charge of anything at all.
>>
>>26194547
Sounds similar to my bosses.
>>
>Supervisor
>Chill as fuck
> Doesn't care what I do because I actually work and am not a stupid shit

>Manager
>Okay guy, always nice to me
>Don't interact much

>Owners
>Greedy fucking shitheads
>Are perpetually understaffed, but still treat you like shit and act like you can be replaced by anyone at a moments notice
>>
File: 1452485732780.png (569KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452485732780.png
569KB, 920x720px
I work in construction

Last week as I sat in the foreman's office while we were going over some stupid bullshit I fantasized about stabbing him to death

>bald mongoloid
>plays shitty club music all day
>gets assmad at the drop of a hat
>takes 1 to 1 and a half hour lunches then considers it lat if you are walking in behind him when work starts
>completely unreasonable all of the time
>texts on his phone all day or fuxks around on the computer
>constantly leaves his office to flirt with Stacies
>brags about being the smartest man alive

I hope he gets aids and dies
>>
>>26194547
my boss is pretty much your assistant store manager

fucking hate him
>>
>>26194415
My boss is the same age as me (28) and a girl.

I noticed she has a small tattoo on her ankle. She drives a Prius with an npr sticker on it. She went to a better college than me and majored in English. She sounded kind of nuts one time when I was late. Like she might actually have a mental health issue. She has bags under her eyes, but she hides it with a lot of makeup. I wonder is she has a bf?
>>
>>26195548

Construction always seemed like a good profession. I always kind of wished I weren't such a scrawny skinnyfat kind of guy so I could've gone into that.
>>
File: 1452225223604.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1452225223604.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>26194415
I really like my boss, she hates niggers, spics, and poor people. And above all she hates young people.
Being sorta young myself and a robot I love the work environment. Lots of normies, but she keeps them from behaving like a bunch of godless degenerates.

Honestly, I feel safe. I know that no awkward conversations will arise while she's around.

Any of the other offices are cesspools of degeneracy and poor performance. I love working here, mainly because I can tell normies hate her. As soon as she's away they start talking shit.

Sadly she's due to retire in a year or two.... The moment she does I'm leaving too. I can tell I won't survive here. First day my power lever will be revealed by some normie conversation I can't avoid and I'm done.
>>
>>26194415
My manager is pretty cool. He fucks with people all the time. He's also a volunteer firefighter so he has tons of stories.
>>
>>26195656
Tbh it OK if it isn't in a fab shop

In the field I hear you make pretty good money

I'm not that strong compared to other people there but I manage just fine
>>
>>26194547
I'm not working yet but that hierarchy doesn't make sense to me immediately. Why would the store manager be nicer than the assistant manager? Aren't the more driven/asshole people supposed to be higher ranking cause they can whip people into action?
>>
I have a few "bosses" since I'm at the bottom of the totem pole, but my main boss is the general manager of the restaurant. He is an older man with a British accent. He is really cool and easy to work for.
>>
>>26194547
peter! what's happening...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.