[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're 20 and you're already visibly balding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: AENvwj1.gif (543KB, 1124x2172px) Image search: [Google]
AENvwj1.gif
543KB, 1124x2172px
>tfw you're 20 and you're already visibly balding

what do
>>
shave it off.

don't be "that guy"
>>
File: le frog meme.jpg (19KB, 403x195px) Image search: [Google]
le frog meme.jpg
19KB, 403x195px
>>25856186
I'm also 20 and already completely bald on top. I just buzz everything and workout.

Pretty much your only option. Hair transplant + being some pharmaceutical companies bitch and fucking up your body is too beta.

Looks like there's going to be a cure within 5 years anyways, but they've been saying that for over 30 years now.
>>
>>25856282

Guess I need to start lifting then.

What program did you start out with?
>>
>>25856282
This guy knows what's up. If you are a young balding guy, the only option is to get fit and shave your head. Any other case you just look ridiculous as unfortunate as it may be. Best of luck
>>
>"shave your head and lift" will never not be a meme
>>
>>25856282
If you're already balding and lifting, you may as well roid, the only side effect that's hard to avoid is hair loss.
>>
>>25856186
Don't save pics as gif
>>
>>25856363

How about tiny testicles?
>>
>>25856390
First off, testicular atrophy from steroids is temporary. Within about 1 to 2 months, your balls return to normal size. If you're truly worried about it though, you can run a drug called HCG which prevents testicular atrophy.
>>
>>25856311

I started two years ago and I was too lazy to go to the gym, so I originally started with just two adjustable dumbbells and a bench in my basement. Worked out 5-6 days a week using some dumbbell split.

Now a days I live close to campus which has a gym so I just go there and do whatever I feel like doing (I try to hit every body part twice a week) 3 days a week. I used to do Ice cream fitness for a few months and upperbody/lowerbody 6 day a week split for a few months, but now I just don't have the time or the motivation.

For a beginner Icecream fitness seems good if you want to put in the time and eat enough.

>>25856318
Thanks mate

>>25856363
Pretty happy with my body as is and I'm a poor as fuck college student, but may roid someday. I have nothing against roids.
>>
>>25856390
Mostly a myth, it's a result of testicles not being needed for testosterone production, but goes away as long as you do a proper post-cycle therapy. It doesn't permanently shrink anything.
>>
>>25856186
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS
YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS AND YOU DID NOTHING
>>
File: 1.jpg (140KB, 489x575px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
140KB, 489x575px
>>25856282
Same. I'm also 20 and around Norwood 2.

I can't pull it off due to a weak jaw and feminine chin. I'm on finasteride and currently waiting for hair cloning to become commercial. Also, I get absolutely no sides from finasteride.
>>
>>25856186
Buzz it. You're starting to have the Frasier Krane bald with mullet situation going on, and it hurts my eyes. Don't really agree with the lifting though- I've never been one for muscly dudes, but if it'll increase your self esteem, go for it.

I know it has to be incredibly traumatic. It's so commonplace no one really acts like it's a big deal, but I'd be horrified. You're still cute though, so be thankful man.
>>
>>25856831

I don't think that's OP in the pic. If it is, being bald is one of the least of his worries.
>>
>>25856865
oh jesus fuck, didn't see the top half when it expanded. haha
>>
>>25856186
For some reason all the people I've seen with intense balding at 20 are from Texas...
>>
>>25856186
what do

what he did
>queer
>>
>>25857038

I'm from Alberta which is like the Texas of Canada
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
Just shave it once its bad enough or get a hair transplant if you can afford it. I was balding pretty badly from like age 16-18 then it just stopped and hasnt changed at all in 7 years.
>>
File: tumblr_mrn2fmi3UI1ql9lnto1_500.gif (1018KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrn2fmi3UI1ql9lnto1_500.gif
1018KB, 500x258px
b-but he's 6'2"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.