[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You don't deserve a waifu.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: 704.jpg (24KB, 200x387px) Image search: [Google]
704.jpg
24KB, 200x387px
You judge anime girls purely on looks. If that isn't true, post your waifu and explain why you like her personality. If someone else posts your waifu, you have to explain why you deserve her more.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 1915x1078px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1915x1078px
Shes a reverse trap, the most serious form of tomboy.

The two traits of tomboys are:
>1. You can talk to them and hang out with them easily because they act like your guy friends.

>2. They are love shy which means they are more likely to be in the relationship for the same reason as me. Actual soulmate tier love at first sight or at least after realizing you're great for each other.

Her social link is great and so is every romantic even in golden between the ending and true ending.

And beyond that is she looks perfect to me. Literally a foot shorter a year younger, short blue hair.

The only thing about her is she doesn't explicitly play video games, but neither does your main character.

Also she comes with the extra of being a detective and interested in detective stuff. I like detective stuff, but don't obsess over it. Having a gf like her could easily drive me to follow her, giving me life goals and overall meaning.
>>
>>25708749
You deserve.
>>
File: NeverKnowsBest.gif (151KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
NeverKnowsBest.gif
151KB, 500x375px
She's manic depressive and I just want to do what I can to make her happy. She needs an outlet for her energy (don't be lewd) and I'd be happy to basically be her toy. But when the hard times come I could be her shoulder to cry and comfort her. She likes taking pictures and tries to make a career out of it which shows some form of artistic talent, or at least interest and want to improve. She smokes which is something that we could share and I there's something about it that I find attractive. Also she likes to care for small animals which shows she's very tender and loving.
>>
File: 1452010310538.png (498KB, 619x710px) Image search: [Google]
1452010310538.png
498KB, 619x710px
The fact that you think relationships are about deserving something is why you fail at life, nobody is entitled to anything you just take what you want.
>>
File: nep.png (499KB, 588x766px) Image search: [Google]
nep.png
499KB, 588x766px
Shitposting, memes, video games, laziness, pretending to be retarded. Female me.
>>
File: 2saian7.jpg (103KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
2saian7.jpg
103KB, 500x666px
>>25709404
You're the guy in picture related. Here's how your suggestion would really go down:
>Walk up to girl
>You: Hi, I just wanted to tell you you're beautiful
>Her: What?
>You try to mumble some retarded PUA lines. but stutter all over the place.
>Her: I really need to go.
>You mumble some more retarded PUA lines.
>She starts to walk away.
>You panic.
>You remember you're supposed to be alpha and just take the girl.
>You grab her arm.
>She starts screaming.
>White knights start coming from all directions.
>You get beaten up.
>You go to jail.
The end.
>>
File: 9137647e9f69ab92f6e2bbe2a36d4dd6.jpg (202KB, 1020x1385px) Image search: [Google]
9137647e9f69ab92f6e2bbe2a36d4dd6.jpg
202KB, 1020x1385px
>tsundere
>ultra qt when not angry
>just watch the show f@m
>>
>>25708548
not posting her
but we been together for 16 years now.
she is everything I never thought I wanted in a woman
>>
>>25709967
Your approach is smart but lazy.
>>
>>25709861
Are you sure you quoted the right person there?>>25709404 had a very mature, reasonable view of relationships.
>>
>>25709490
>Shitposting, memes, video games, laziness, pretending to be retarded.
picked up
>>
>>25710772
>you just take what you want
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.