[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /r9k/ ever met a celebrity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 19

File: ZWqhIR0[1].jpg (169KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
ZWqhIR0[1].jpg
169KB, 1024x814px
Has /r9k/ ever met a celebrity?
>>
>>24079231
I am curious what is she thinking in a moment of that.
>>
Shame this thread hasn't taken off, OP. These used to be very good.
>>
>>24079382
>where the fuck are my body guards?
>>
>>24079382
>oh god I'm so fucking wet why won't these stupid camerapeople leave so this guy can take me home with him?
>>
>>24079382
.GENETICALLY.
LLLLL
>>
several, ran into carlos santana at an apple store.

saw george lucas at a borders.

say tyler the creator when I was at in-n-out off hollywood

saw lucas vercetti at the superme la store but I think he works there

saw hideo kojima at an airport

stayed at the same hotel as Arnold Schwarzenegger, too pussy to speak to him but saw him several times, even once at breakfast.
>>
Beat up some famous rapper as a kid with my 2 friends. He deserved it
>>
>>24079382
CRRRINNNGGGGEEEEE
It's what all girls think when the situation dose not allow for escape or shaming.
>>
Ive met the rock at an airport once and got his autograph.

No one else was around, just him, his gf who was wearing cheetah print, and my parents.

I was like, 6 but I was so beta, I was too scared to ask. My parents asked for me and he said sure, signed a picture and gave it back. We said thanks and left, and then he went into some vip area.
>>
File: judy_web.jpg (25KB, 241x427px) Image search: [Google]
judy_web.jpg
25KB, 241x427px
>>24079231
Yeah I met Judi Dench last year, at a tea party in Oxted, Surrey. You probably won't believe me though.
>>
>>24079648
this is pretty good, i imagine her liking hairy disgusting guys, what a pervert she is ;)
>>
>>24079836

What was she like?
>>
I saw David Walliams at Kew Gardens.

Hes a right cunt.
>>
I saw Rowdy Roddy Piper walking around the Mall of America a couple of years ago. I couldn't think of anything to say though.
>>
>>24079914
You didnt ask him why he was there and if he had anymore bubblegum?
>>
>>24079914
AND NOW HE'S DEAD
>>
>>24079883
small, old, but not decrepit and really nice and friendly. I was personal assisting for some disabled guest but decided fuck it and joined in with the wine. If I could get a selfie with her I would have but too beta to ask, even though literally I think I'd get 100+ likes on kikebook which would make me feel kind of happy.
>>
>>24079938
Alright, thanks for the lie verification
>>
>>24079231
I have no sympathy for him, if he would lose weight and build muscle he could pull way more pussy then any manlet.
>>
>>24079868
Oh you'd like that wouldn't you, you little scamp ;) to watch the sweat dripping down onto the nape of her neck from his beautiful comb forward
>>
>>24079796

It's strange the way women do this. This girl has all the status in the world, lots of money and fame ... but she has this cringeface just because she's taking a photo with this guy. Is this evolutionary? Women must signal their social distance from losers or risk death?
>>
>>24079231
no, and I deeply despise them, at least the most of them
>>
>>24079231
Saw and chatted with Lou Ferrigno at a small Fourth of July parade this past summer. It was held in a small town on the central California coast that has a population of no more than 2,000 people tops.

I'm /fit/ so I talked to him a bit about my routine and told him he came off as a really nice guy on camera and in person. He told my granddad who lives there that he should be proud to have such a well-spoken, stand-up young man for a grandson. That really fuckin got me. Lou is a good guy.
>>
>>24080017
He probably smelled like shit, m8. When you touch a hot stove, do you have to consciously pull your hand back? Some things are so unpleasant, reacting to them is an instinctual reflex.
>>
>>24080078

You may be right, or it could just be the moment the photo was taken makes her look like this, but I've seen it before with other women and I just wonder.
>>
File: HELLFIRE1.jpg (97KB, 856x477px) Image search: [Google]
HELLFIRE1.jpg
97KB, 856x477px
>>24079231

Who are they? None of those two evoke anything to me.

Have I been out of touch with this world for so long? Reading the thread, everyone seems to know but me.
>>
>>24079898
How come lad?
>>
>>24080231
That was such a Disney good movie, all about being genetically inferior and coping with it.
>>
>>24080231
The girl on the left is a child actress, and the dude is some fan.
>>
I've told my story multiple times on /mu/. I live in the Miami area. I've met Iggy Pop multiple times. He's probably one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I still run into him occasionally. He still remembers my name.
>>
Met Bill Clinton when I was six when he was giving a speech at a local community college. Shook my hand twice. No clue where his hand had been.
Met Richard Hatch at a convention when I was 17.
Met moot two years ago.
>>
>>24080663

>Met moot two years ago.

Was he there to prep you?
>>
File: 3253251.jpg (170KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
3253251.jpg
170KB, 1024x814px
>>24079231
>tfw no cunny gf
>>
File: MC-Ride.jpg (48KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
MC-Ride.jpg
48KB, 800x440px
Met this man

We hugged, he kissed me, I kissed him, he tickled me and he knows where to tickle me
>>
>>24079382
Dunno, call me unable to read people, but I think she was actually quite happy at the time and didn't mind to pose with the guy for a photo. She probably wasn't that much into it self, but she is aware that taking photos make people feel happier a bit and it doesn't really matter who she's taking the photo with as long as he/she is reasonable/polite, so she just went with it without problems.
>>
>>24079231
>tfw i look exactly like this guy except skinny
>>
>>24079231

Bumping breh
>>
File: kurt4.jpg (310KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kurt4.jpg
310KB, 1024x768px
I met Kurt Cobain, October 23rd, 1993, in Chicago.
>>
I have met
>Robbie Williams
>Ronnie Coleman
>Harison Ford
>"Yahtzee"
>Gordon Tallis
>Kevin Rudd
>>
>>24079382
> dear god why does it smell like someone took a shit in a bag of Cheetos and why is my shoulder damp?
>>
>>24079231
I"ve run into MIchael Shannon and Christina Hendricks
>>
File: 1432996003050.jpg (6KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432996003050.jpg
6KB, 245x250px
I saw Flying Lotus a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face.

I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw FlyLo trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>24082947
legit jealous of you for both of those meetings. I''d kill to meet either of those people
>>
>>24082777

>"Yahtzee"

Scale of 1-10, 1 is normie, 10 is chris chan, how bad is the autism?
>>
>>24082974
Both were in NYC.

With Michael Shannon I happened to see him walk by in LES. I did a double take and then realized who he was (I love Boardwalk Empire). Went up and said I love him in Boardwalk empire and put out my hand. He shook it and said a dismissive "Thanks."

With Christina I saw her in the UWS and I just yelled out, "Hey, Joan!" and she shot me a pissed off look. lol. I don't care. And I love Mad Men, too, actually.
>>
File: IMG_9438.jpg (326KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9438.jpg
326KB, 800x533px
I photographed Jermaine Jackson (and others) while I was part of the paparazzi for a while, got to chat to him briefly

pic related is (shitty) OC

also met some super fan trying to get back stage, never seen anyone cry so much not being able to meet someone, I had to show her my pictures just to calm her down, she'd traveled from another country just for the chance to see him
>>
File: FGSFDS_by_fgs_fds.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
FGSFDS_by_fgs_fds.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
i live near Nuertingen in germany and one day i met harald schmidt (host of a late night show)

pic related its harald schmidt
>>
>>24083085
>she'd traveled from another country just for the chance to see him
For Jermaine Jackson? Now I've heard everything
>I was part of the paparazzi for a while
greentext time pls anon
>>
>>24080464
He's rude/disdainful
>>
File: IMG_9313.jpg (335KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9313.jpg
335KB, 800x533px
>>24083137
it's not that exciting really

> setup up small video production company with friend out of college
> make crappy short form documentaries etc
> meet guy in London and make some music videos for him because he's a rapper and needs videos
> he manages to convince some MTV african music awards ceremony thing that he is part of the press and gets us backstage press passes
> we go and film him interviewing people back stage
> I get assigned photographer
> just wonder round all night photographing people I've mostly never heard of
> backstage people tell everyone to get out of the main private room out back because Jermaine is coming, I hide behind clothing rack
> he comes in and I'm the only photographer left in the room, say hi and take his picture
> paparazzi come storming through the door flashes firing

was an interesting night

I also met the president of Zimbabwe at different event I was filming on London, I shook his hand with my hand upside down because he caught me off guard

I don't know who pic related is but she got a lot of attention from the photogs
>>
File: 1433790762911-0.jpg (34KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1433790762911-0.jpg
34KB, 448x545px
>>24079231
He grew up
>>
A couple, I live in New York so I see celebrities a lot in general, most I don't bother to get pictures with.
Got a picture with Kanye (when he was with Kim), saw Joan Rivers a couple times before she died, Neil Patrick Harris, Michael Cera who was painfully awkward, saw that one ginger bitch, saw Nicki's big booty (it was scary), and a bunch of other people people on here probably wouldn't care about.
>>
>>24083501
>Jacob Rees-Mogg
>David Cameron
>Ed Miliband
>Michael 'CHOO CHOO' Portillo
>Paddy Ashdown (got drunk with him)
>Vince Cable
>Nick Clegg
>>
>>24079231
John Howe, he lives in my town.
Since it's a quiet place, nobody act like shit, I just greeted him at the market.
>>
Yes but he's only known in my country, not an international celebrity. Didn't care much
>>
>>24079231
Yep. They're like rare animals in a zoo.
>>
Met drake bell. Was going to ask him what it's like being $600,000 in debt but forgot in the moment.
>>
>>24081232
>call me unable to read people

lets just go with this..
>>
File: 1425346528314.jpg (50KB, 547x471px) Image search: [Google]
1425346528314.jpg
50KB, 547x471px
>>24082964
>I saw flylo trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen milky ways in his hands without paying
>>
>Got drunk with Amelia Andersdotter.
>Shook hands with Jacob Zuma.
>Shook hands with Hugo Chavez.(Same event as Zuma)
>Hung out with Fred Penner at a music festival.
>Kevin O'Leary bought me a pint in Toronto.

That's all the notable ones anyhow.
>>
I saw Snoop Dog is Vegas walking with his body guards down the strip but didn't bother trying to talk to him
>>
File: 1149808.jpg (45KB, 586x391px) Image search: [Google]
1149808.jpg
45KB, 586x391px
not a celebrity I suppose, but I saw this one in real life once
>>
>>24082964
I thought the purpose of this board was to eliminate copypastas.
>>
File: IMG_8880.jpg (32KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8880.jpg
32KB, 425x500px
>>24079231
I met Jerry Springer at a restaurant in Longboat Key Florida when I was a teenager visiting my grandparents. I got an autograph.

He seemed like a cool guy.
>>
>>24084480
Did you touch dicks? You did, didn't you?
>>
>>24084617
n-no... that's gay anon! I only like feminine benis
>>
File: 1446482428681.jpg (45KB, 503x797px) Image search: [Google]
1446482428681.jpg
45KB, 503x797px
I went on holiday with David Cameron, and have met a few presidents of small African countries.
>>
I high-fived Brendan Frasier
>>
File: kitty.jpg (62KB, 685x372px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
62KB, 685x372px
>used to be friends with this tumblrfamous girl
>she makes crappy rap music now
>she was actually pretty nice

I'm kind of happy for her for making it.
>>
File: buble.jpg.w300h352[1].jpg (18KB, 300x352px) Image search: [Google]
buble.jpg.w300h352[1].jpg
18KB, 300x352px
Micheal Buble

>Pizza place in B.C. claiming to be "Micheal Buble's Favourite Pizza", says so on their boxes
>Pictures of him all over the place with the people who work there
>Decide to drive there for lunch despite being an hour away
>Fucking Micheal Buble is the only dude in there getting some pizza for take out
>Telling the shop owners that he won't accept a free 2 liter of pop because they have been so nice to him over the years.

I just gave him a smirk and a head nod. Not a big fan of they guy, but it was still cool. He seemed really nice, and had a beautiful girlfriend in an even more beautiful Mercedes outside.

Best pizza around too, desu.
>>
>>24083352
What an ugly smug bitch.
>>
>Tfw work in private gym in West Hollywood
>Tfw get to chat and have casual convo with celebrities who know me every now and then
>Tfw got to call JC from Nsync an arab sissy

He gets trained at the gym I work at
So I chat with him every now and then
and he had a towel on his head and I'm like "Its not that hot outside you little arab looking sissy"
and he just laughed
>>
>>24085591
Her nudes pop on /mu/ frequently, they're decent
>>
>>24080231
guy on the right is the lead of a superfamous metal band and the girl is a fan of his
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.