[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i suck at this game. i always end up dying and running out of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 250px-Fallout_3_cover_art.png (178KB, 250x419px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Fallout_3_cover_art.png
178KB, 250x419px
i suck at this game. i always end up dying and running out of ammo. anyone else have the same problem.
>>
>>24078778
No what problem I have is that stupid game constantly breaking itself.
>Go to next stage of quest
>Supposed to start when you talk to a person
>Try talking to that person
>Nothing happens
At least I have my shitty as fuck breast expansion mod to keep me occupied.
>>
i liked new vegas so much that
this game felt like shit and
i stopped after blowing up the town with the bomb
>>
>>24078778
>playing fallout 3
>>
THE ROADS ARE THE DUSTIEST
>>
Lower the difficulty then. On the other hand if you're dying on low difficulty you are literally a subhuman and should commit sudoku.
>>
>>24078849
Amount of game breaking bugs encountered in New Vegas:0
Amount in Fallout 3:EVERY. SINGLE. PLAYTHROUGH. Bethesda can't code for shit, and is making me worried because I was a retarded enough schmuck to preorder fallout 4.
>>
>>24078778
That's kind of the point of the game, especially on higher difficulties. It's meant to be post apocalyptic where ammo is scarce and the monsters are deadly killing machines, it's a role playing game not CoD. Try to keep that in mind, or just wait for Fallout 4 because it's probably going to be so casualized you won't even need actually think about your actions in the game anymore.
>>
>>24078948
True. If you want a decent survival game, play STALKER on high difficulty, prefferably with mods to make it even harder. That's where the fun starts.
>>
I don't have that problem because I'm actually good at videogames. I don't get how you can be that bad to fail at Fallout 3 though. It's a literal tutorial game that does the aiming for you.
>>
>>24078880
>THE WINDS ARE THE GUSTIEST
>>
File: thisguy.jpg (139KB, 1600x1062px) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.jpg
139KB, 1600x1062px
>>24078948
There was a streamer for it that I was watching and you're only partially right. Yes, it's super casual. No, someone as retarded as OP won't find it easy.
>mfw Tommy Waseou streamer was doing shit like spending 5 seconds trying to run through a rock and running away from all battles like a pussy
>even spent a few minutes trying to hack a terminal, giving up when random button pressing didn't work, wasting a whole round shooting at the computer, then started running around in circles
I can't even make this up. Best time though was someone told him about /fog/ and he came to shitpost because he saw how everyone was laughing at his shitty attempt at playing the game.
>>
File: fc,220x200,white.u4.jpg (8KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
fc,220x200,white.u4.jpg
8KB, 220x200px
I can only play a sneak with a long-range weapon and run away as soon as they spot me. I just get buttmolested when I try any other playstyle. Same is true for other Bethesda games.
>>
>>24079037
Well this strategy worked really well for me in NV, not so well in F3 surprisingly. Same in oblivion and skyrim. I always thought it's the best way to play.
>>
>>24078778
>dying
no
>running out of ammo
EVERY.FUCKING.TIME, I had to install a mod that makes shop sell more ammo, I never had this problem in New Vegas.
>>
File: 1446863406527.png (335KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
1446863406527.png
335KB, 500x626px
>tried installing this game on windows 7
>it keeps fucking up after the birthing sequence.

Man I just gave up, fucking windows vista still haunts me.
>>
>>24079037
>>24079055
>What is cover
>What is maneuvering
>What is strategy
Fallout isn't COD, you don't just run up to enemies guns blazing. Even if you wanted to play like that, the fact you're having trouble doing that is because you gave yourself shitty stats.
>>
>>24079060
>>24078778
>not using chinese officer sword as your primary weapon

Your lack of banzai is upsetting desu
>>
>>24079055
FalloutNVfor sure, but I've always felt Skyrim was great to be able to experiment with different builds in. Sneak archer is obviously OP as fuck but gets boring so quick. I had the most fun with combat mods using swords and spells
>>
>>24079080
Well not using the massive sneak-bonus is really dumb imo. I'd usually take out as many as I could from sneak, then go to normal play style. I mean there is no reason not to really.
>>
>>24079080
What strategy , You shoot, heal yourself, and run away if you're about to die, that's it.
>>
im doing a playthough before fallout 4 and the game has the weirdest fucking crashes. the game is a fucker mess
>>
>tfw preordered Fallout 4
Dis gon b gud
>>
>>24079078
mate just get some mods or some shit that fixes it
>>
>>24079130
>Not baiting the retarded AI
>Not laying traps
>Not using the environment to your benefit
It's not that hard anon. Even Tommy Wasaeo streamer could figure it out and he's a few pieces away from having an empty jar for a head.
>>
Playing these games sneak critting is the ultimate min/max autist style of playing
Don't ruin it for yourself
>>
>>24079165
I got a lot of use of trap-laying in Skyrim (runes) but not in the fallout games because mines are finite so I was super stingy with using them.
>>
>>24079152
where and which mods?
>>
>>24078778
get mothership zeta and do that shortyl after you leave the vault
>>
File: 76489428.jpg (12KB, 231x232px) Image search: [Google]
76489428.jpg
12KB, 231x232px
>>24079165
I know, I have zero strategy, that's why I suck at RPGs.
>>
>>24078778
I'm too autistic not to succeed at video games

>>24079055
I played skyrim on the most difficult setting until I realized that was fucking retarded and not an accomplishment when all it did was make killing enemies take 5x as long
>>
>>24079255
>Fallout 3
>A rpg
It's a action oriented fps that has rpg elements, big difference.
>>
>>24079378
But I played other RPGs, such as baldur's gate or Morrowind, and when I see other people playing it I understand that i'm not very smart
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.