[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /boredoflife/ here? There's nothing to do everyday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: baby elephant.png (2MB, 709x1172px) Image search: [Google]
baby elephant.png
2MB, 709x1172px
Who /boredoflife/ here?

There's nothing to do everyday other than go to uni in the morning, come home as early as possible, then sit in front of my pc and watch series and movies that give me no enjoyment anymore.

I'm tired of being alone but the only people I socialize with are my uni classmates and none of them are likable or have any similar interests with me, so I'm stuck in a loop. I haven't 'hung out' with anyone for over 6 years (junior high school). I've never even held a girl's hand that wasn't my relative and I'm almost 20 years old.

I look at my future and see at least 2-3 more years of uni, depending on what classes I pass and I know that I'll spend all of them alone, lonely and depressed.
>>
File: penguin.jpg (462KB, 694x1175px) Image search: [Google]
penguin.jpg
462KB, 694x1175px
>>24078274
b-bump, share your feels, robots
>>
I love music so the only thing that really keeps me going is concerts and playing drums. But lately that drive has been waning. I'm scared that if that completely goes away I'll fall into my depression again.
>>
>>24078411
here

>>24078274
I don't know what your interests are but in my experience it's best to invest in them as much as possible. Go to events related to it. You'll eventually meet someone that is interesting to you.
Also, I'd try giving those classmates of yours a chance. They might not seem interesting but they might invite you to a party or something where you might find someone you do find interesting.
>>
File: bye cruel world.jpg (237KB, 519x3501px) Image search: [Google]
bye cruel world.jpg
237KB, 519x3501px
>>24078482
My interests are programming and Attitude Era WWF, so I doubt I'll find anyone, let alone a girl, who I can connect with based on those two. As for parties, I haven't been to one since elementary school and since I have no friends I don't see how I could ever get invited to one, but even if I did, I would sit alone all night like a retard.
>>
>>24078482
How would one go about "investing" in his interests? I have no idea how to do it
>>
>>24078629
well he just gave you an example. Go to events related to them, buy whatever you think will make your hobby more fun/enjoyable. Own that shit. Unless it's videogames, in that case stop if you don't want to look like a faggot. (or just control how much you play, you need to go outside more.)
>>
File: 300px-Buzo.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Buzo.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
Just do weird but somewhat popular hobbies until you find your thing, then channel you autism into that hobby

>pic related, my autism dictates that I need to get the perfect footage of fish in every dive, which motivates the shit out of me
>>
>>24078674
What if there are no events related to my interest near me? Also what do you mean with "Own that shit." ?
>>
>>24078715
I mean be proud of what you do, show passion when talking about it if you do get to talk about it, for that you have to be doing it well and to full capacity. Hobbies are a big part of life and definitely one of the most interesting things about people so just be sure it reflects what you want to be seen at.
If there are no events that involve your interests maybe try out new, more broad, hobbies? such as music and film.
>>
>>24078274
I'm 19 and already have no future. I work as a bartender and spend all my money on my alcohol and Xanax addictions. I seems to just be living cause its convenient
>>
>>24078274
Same here. I think about suicide daily. Every day it seems like a better option.
>>
I agree with the hobbies and social events stuff. I am shit at making any social connections myself. I am alone most time of the day. I come late for breakfast and dinner to avoid people. But it made me feel alone. I didn't want to make friends with those people. They were all the same. But than I took up a sport which I was completely shit at (boxing), but as I found out, everyone was. I did not care much about others. I just wanted to be able to beat someone up. Yeah, and that's how I met a few people that I talk to. It's just at the training sessions but still something
>>
I like painting
>>
>>24078274
no future here
I'm stuck at univeristy, but I fucking hate it
loneliness gets worse every day
>>
>>24078274
I'm usually pretty bored with life, but today I'm going to stalk someone I know. So that will be fun.
>>
>>24080333
Checked tbqhwu, family.
>>
>>24080527
Thanks, f@mily.
>>
It's not that I'm bored, it's just that I don't really have any desires.
>>
>>24080768
For me, it's not do much that I lack desires, just the impetus and/or circumstances to do the things I want to.

I know its hardly an issue, but I really wish I wasn't pressured into attending university. It seems like a stupid thing to complain about, but I think higher education just isn't my thing. I'm glad to have met the people I have here; but, university itself just isn't fulfilling at all.
>>
File: 1441025849535.png (745KB, 2672x1726px) Image search: [Google]
1441025849535.png
745KB, 2672x1726px
>>24080911
>but I really wish I wasn't pressured into attending university. It seems like a stupid thing to complain about, but I think higher education just isn't my thing. I'm glad to have met the people I have here; but, university itself just isn't fulfilling at all.
I secretly hope I drop out
>>
File: 1440684894115.gif (248KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1440684894115.gif
248KB, 250x238px
>>24081022
Me too. I really want to; but, I don't want to disappoint my family.
>>
File: DSC_00452.jpg (946KB, 1536x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_00452.jpg
946KB, 1536x2304px
same here
24 from germany
saddest thing I am not into sex that much any more...
broke up with gf because I dont want spent future with her also don't want to waste her time...
WHY in hell there is not such website for people like us.... I really can't hang out with my friends because they to much into party...

My msg to you guys, if u find a gf you will be happy for 1-2 years and then all this shit flows up again...loneliness, sadness, depression
>>
Theres so much you can aspire to, that's why im never bored. Theres always the prospect of becoming ultra-rich and then how fucking bored can you be? in other words rich enough to have sex
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.