[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women aware of how much power their beauty has over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1446662759049.jpg (627KB, 1263x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1446662759049.jpg
627KB, 1263x1920px
Are women aware of how much power their beauty has over men, if used correctly?
>>
>>24078108

Yes.
And "body acceptance" is basically the fat woman's battle cry for a bigger piece of the cake ... err ... for more power, I mean!
>>
its actually really annoying and pathetic
>>
File: 1368419002726.jpg (1MB, 1868x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1368419002726.jpg
1MB, 1868x1632px
>>24078108
yes. any woman who is remotely attractive learns this at a young age. just look at all the twitch streams where hot girl "gamers" get free money from mouthbreathers for nothing more than giggling, wearing a low cut top and pretending to care about video games. It's like having goddamn superpowers. The best favor men could do for themselves would be to stop giving a shit about women.
>>
Are men aware of how much power their money have over women, if used correctly?
>>
>>24078367
Problem is that usually results in jailtime if not careful
>>
>>24078108
the bible says to not give in to the twinkling of a womans lashes.. so fuck bitches. they dont control me.
>>
>>24078108
well as Cersei Lannister said, the most deadly weapon in the world is the thing between a woman's legs. I genuinely believe that, throughout history vaginas have shaped the course of humanity no joke.
>>
>>24078367
tell me senpai
>>
>>24078367
>money vs. beauty
>Beauty is something you're always born with
>Money is something you are not always born with
You have a shitty argument.
>>
>>24078108
They are getting increasingly more aware of this, and it is starting to worry me. I foresaw this over 10 years ago, and told my friends that women will get more and more power in society, as they grow increasingly aware of the value of their vaginas.

Slut shaming has kept women using their vaginas to obtain what they want in check for quite some time, but now they are starting to rebel against it. It is becoming increasingly more acceptable by society for a woman to sleep around and use her vagina to obtain power.

Social media has allowed women to get their validation without the need for actual interaction with men. Where they previously needed to go out and receive compliments from people, they can now throw a picture up on facebook or Instagram and receive hundreds of comments from beta orbiters telling them how fantastic they are.
>>
>>24079926
Then we have the evolution of things like twitch, where girls can sit on their asses and do absolutely nothing of interest, and have men throw money at them simply for having vaginas. Girls are becoming increasingly aware of how pathetically easy it is to harvest money from beta fucktards on the internet.

The beta uprising is a direct result of women growing in power in todays society. Sexually repressed males lash out in anger by picking up weapons and going on killing sprees, as women have grown into a position of power where they only want to fuck Chad, and can get their money from the betas.

I do not like where this is going.
>>
File: 1446549289340.jpg (291KB, 687x698px) Image search: [Google]
1446549289340.jpg
291KB, 687x698px
>>24079950
We simply have to devalue them.
Honestly it be better if homosexuality was more acceptable and men were seen as a form of beauty.

I like how the Romans basically put women on the back-burner and didn't give them any heed.

I'm not gay but I honestly think more homosexuality would do society a favor.
There's too many betas willing to kiss womens asses.
>>
File: 1424391156609.jpg (130KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424391156609.jpg
130KB, 900x600px
>>24078108
>Are women aware of how much power their beauty has over men, if used correctly?
Only straight men.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.