[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a brother out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1420895198537.png (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1420895198537.png
181KB, 400x400px
>Be me, socially inept
>Get GF, date for three years
>Pretty rocky relationship but work through problems
>Feel alone and neglected
>Seek attention from other girl
>She's cool and seems real attracted to you
>Chat her up and girlfriend gets wind of this, even though you never did anything wrong
>Girlfriend reads all your messages and takes screenshots
>Accuses you of cheating
>Girlfriend threatens to break up with you unless you cut all contact with other girl
>GF is paranoid and loss of a friend

What the fuck do I even do at this point, what's an anon to do?
>>
Pls anons just reaching out for some advice.
>>
>>24077534
ask yourself do you love your gf? Can you be without her? If Yes to the first then do what she says there's no way you can have both now. If you feel like you can be without her then move on. If you say with her then talk to her about feeling neglected and alone so that she can work with you in trying to meet your needs as well as hers.
>>
>>24077534
She's being controlling and doesn't trust you. That's going to put a ton of strain on the relationship down the line. I would try to make her understand the situation (that you didn't cheat) and if she stands by her "no talking to her" ultimatum, break up with her.
>>
>>24077534
Ignore her and do what you want. Cutting contact with your friend will just show GF how beta you are and she would break up anyway. If she has feeling she could lose you she will be better gf.
>>
>>24077749
I do love her, but if I can be without her is the toughy. I wanna say I'd be able to move on but after three years and her being my first real GF is the tough part. I get she was paranoid but she violated my privacy and then proceeded to basically guilt me with screenshots. She wanted to see my phone and who I was talking and I just got pissed and said fuck no, and that if she trusts me then she'll believe when I say I wasn't doing anything wrong and that I wouldn't be stupid enough to try. She seemed to get that but I worry she'll just do the same thing.
>>
>>24077805
It's just hard to do so after three years of dating, she does mean a lot to me but it's hard to look past what she's done only to accuse me.
>>
>>24077534
Why are you even talking to other girls when your in a relationship. Of course she is going to get jealous , how would you feel if she was constantly messaging some Chad that you knew was attracted to her ? its not fair on her
>>
>>24077534
Same thing happened to me. Dump your gf and get with new girl.
>>
>>24077534
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
OF
R9K
YOU
FUCKING
NORMIE
>>
>>24077534
If you went as far as to chat up another girl you clearly aren't happy just break up with her.
>>
>>24078398
This. You need to admit to yourself and your GF that you did something wrong. You were seeking attention from another woman because you weren't satisfied with your relationship. If you're unsatisfied, the thing to do is communicate with your partner and work on fixing it, not to go off and find someone else like an animal.

Either admit your guilt, cut contact with the new chick, and work through it with your GF, or break up with your GF.
>>
go to /adv/ retarded normie
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.