[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A "crisis of masculinity" in which many men fail

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Suicide.png (233KB, 637x586px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide.png
233KB, 637x586px
>A "crisis of masculinity" in which many men fail to seek help even when catastrophic events hit their lives is leading to tragic consequences for thousands of families, they said.

Just lol.
Crisis of masculinity -> Even more feminism -> even more male suicides
>>
File: Suicide2.png (42KB, 555x359px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide2.png
42KB, 555x359px
Feminists will use that to justify even more misandry...
>>
>>24075458
>>24075509

The ride never ends.

The only way out is suicide.
>>
>>24075458
Why do normies feel like a problem this big should receive attention only when it's too late to do anything about it? It's only going to get worse.
>>
File: 1410485561251.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1410485561251.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>24075509
>Feminism and multiculturalism is LITERALLY killing people Well, you know, MORE DIRECTLY for multiculturalism
>>
Nobody is going to do anything about it because if you're not an attractive male you don't matter to anyone. That's just how it is. If you're an unattractive guy you are completely 100% fucked unless you're obscenely rich.
>>
>>24075631

Yeah, it will get worse.

20% of Chads will have all the good jobs and harems full of girls while 80% of men are either NEET or underemployed / minimum-wage-jobs and incels.

So you'll eventually end up with 80% of men who are more or less suicidal.
>>
>>24075458
>masculinity is toxic, we want men to be sensitive
>wah, men aren't men anymore / where have all the good strong men gone

I don't know what people expect or want anymore.
>>
>>24075771

Yeah. It's framed as a "crisis of masculinity", which means that feminists will be able to capitalize on it and get government money to be professional feminists who rid the world of "toxic masculinity".

But of course, that will make men even more depressed and even less attractive for passive-aggressive women who want both the 50 Shades of rape fantasies as well as men who would never dare to do that.
>>
>>24075771
No one knows what they want anymore.
>>
>>24075458
the feminists are worried about the suffering of guys? thats sweet, feminist women are the best.
>>
File: 1427122432218.png (715KB, 629x758px) Image search: [Google]
1427122432218.png
715KB, 629x758px
Nobody is going to do shit because nobody gives a fuck about men.

Let it all burn.
>>
>>24075841

And more and more men are saying 'who gives a fuck what women want,' and rightfully so.
>>
>>24075761
I'm an attractive guy but I'm mentally ill af
I'll prolly kill myself
Am I still a robot if women only love me for my looks? Osamu Dazai got puss and he like invented being a robot
>>
>>24075458
Even 40 years ago you could marry a woman and assume you'd stay together, have a decent job to support a family and be somewhat happy. Now you have to slave for lower and lower wages and marry a woman who has taken many dicks and can instantly take half your things and your kids at any moment, on a whim. Then they wonder why male suicide keeps going up
>>
Just man up lol.
>>
>>24075458
>Crisis of masculinity -> Even more feminism -> even more male suicides

That's what happens when you have a group of people that believes that criticism only further justifies their cause.
>>
>>24077240
>a group of people that believes that criticism only further justifies their cause

lol thats true
speaking out against feminism is seen as a justification for more feminism
>>
I'd just like to point out that the other day I talked to a bunch of young women (16-30) on an online chat forum for counselling those who need help.

I was mostly experimenting with different claims and so on just to see what type of advice I'd get, and I found at least three out of the ten women I talked to had had threesomes, and four of the ten were happy to advocate something called 'polyamory'.

This is typical of women, they're rudderless and can't really understand male problems even if they try. Even the lame government hotlines they set up to help men are MOSTLY STAFFED by women, and these women are drilled in things like detecting potential 'domestic violence' perps and directing them towards services.

Many of the websites for these services have these bizarre, somewhat pandering (I'm not sure that men are even the ones they're pandering to), patronising characterisations of men as being completely disconnected from their feelings, of being obsessed with beer and fishing and so on.

Basically, even the fake help that the governments of the west set up for men are hilariously emblematic of the causes of male suicide.
>>
>>24077449

you sure its not just typical of the kind of dysfunctional women who end up on psychological help message boards?
>>
>>24077496
Shh! This is the woman and normie hating board, this is no place for any kind of logical thinking.
>>
>>24077542

s-sorry what I meant to say was uh they all deserve to get raped
>>
>>24077496

It's quite possible that a disproportionate number have something wrong with them, but I didn't see anything that would suggest it. They were mostly uni students, upper-middle class, and the style of the forum is very casual (I don't want to be too specific or they'll be inundated) so these aren't necessarily women who are online all the time, they're just coming on occasionally - many are studying psychology so they're gaining 'skills' this way. It WAS mostly the western women who were more sexually perverse.

But even if we assume that sample wasn't representative, any experience of women who go into psychology and related fields would tell you that most of them are at least like this, most will certainly never face any of the problems men are dealing with, and most wouldn't be able to relate to the issues men face... but these are the people who mostly staff these call-in lines for suicidal or 'in distress' men.
>>
File: suicideRates.jpg (308KB, 1236x1245px) Image search: [Google]
suicideRates.jpg
308KB, 1236x1245px
Picture sort of related. I wonder how it is in the US.
>>
>>24077708

Yeah, so much for Eastern European countries being more "red pilled" and more "based".

That's stupid pol bullshit. The political right is just as bad with their fertility cults women as mother goddess and men as white knights bullshit.
>>
>>24075458
I want off of Mr.Bones' wild ride
>>
>>24077616

that's what men are like too, normies in general dont understand true despair and think they can relate because once their dog died and they got depressed for a week
>>
Women will be happy that so many men kill themselves.
The existence of non-Chad men annoys them anyway. They are only interested in the top 10 or maybe 20 percent of men. And despise the rest, use all their feminist power to destroy them. Now they get their wish as men kill themselves off in huge numbers.
>>
>>24077728

Eastern European countries are hellholes and life is much more difficult than in Western Europe, that probably explains the higher suicide rates
>>
>>24077730
hello reddit

thanks robo
>>
Why wouldn't men commit suicide living in the world we live in today?
>constantly berated, stigmatized and called sexist just for being men
>a comfortable life is completely off the cards
>the very idea of marriage is like walking through a mine field
>even if you did have kids they'll grow up into a 1984-tier society filled with war and climate-based catastrophes
>nobody fucking cares at all
>>
>>24077860

Exactly what I was trying to get at in this thread. There's alot of feminism discussions going around tonight lol.
>>
>>24076286
awwwww ;_;
nobody cares
>>
>>24077832
>implying I'm from reddit
Nigger please don't be silly
>>
>Jeepers, men are killing themselves more than ever!
>The answer is more feminism, clearly!
>>
>>24077542
Hello reddit

getting real tired of the robot desu
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.