[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw black spots on front teeth >Pic related but not as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_01891-300x225.jpg (13KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_01891-300x225.jpg
13KB, 300x225px
>Tfw black spots on front teeth
>Pic related but not as bad

>Every time I eat candy it gets worse
>Literally can't drink soda pop or eat candy
>Sometimes do
>The spots get worse or new ones appear

Fucking hell fuck this shit
Can anyone relate??
>>
go to the dentist
>>
why don't you go to the dentist?
>>
>>24072566

Go to the dentist you fucking retard.
>>
>>24072566
>still eats candy
I have no advice for you Tbh
>>
>>24072598
>>24072601

I can barely afford food, there's no way in hell I will be able to afford a dentist in the next 5 years
>>
>>24072566
Its fucking rot you retard. Go have the dentist debride and fill it before it becomes an extraction job.
>>24072615
THEN DON'T BUY CANDY YOU RETARD.
>>
Floss twice a week. I never flossed, then I had to pay $1200 for some BS gum graft. Seriously, start flossing NOW, lest you pay tons of NEET bucks for some BS dental stuff.
>>
>>24072612

It's like 1 piece of candy every few months, and every time I do it gets worse.
I never buy candy myself, I try to avoid sugar as much as possible in everything I eat.
>>
>>24072615
should have brushed your teeth twice a day you gross little piggy
>>
>>24072615

You are buying candy and soda, but can barely afford food? Go fuck yourself you tard.
>>
File: 1446591226511.jpg (147KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1446591226511.jpg
147KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw still on mother's insurance and get free teeth cleaning at the dentist
>>
>>24072666

>I never buy candy myself, I try to avoid sugar as much as possible in everything I eat.

The black spot doesn't get worse between the months I eat no candy. And I don't buy it myself
>>
>>24072666
This.

If this anon is too poor to afford basic insurance or dental then he should be eating potatoes and rice and Spam until he can.
>>
>>24072566
it's a cavity
>>
>>24072615
>can but candy and soda
>can't afford dentist
>>
>>24072684

Apparently not dipshit, learn to take care of yourself you fucking child.
>>
>>24072684
>The black spot doesn't get worse
But it doesn't get better. You can only lose on this. Either stop eating anything with sugar altogether until you can afford a dentist or scrounge up enough money (sell plasma or something for fucks sake) so that you can afford a dentist, then take care of it.
>>
Brush your fucking teeth more often you mongrel
>>
>>24072673
Ayyy, same here senpai.
>tfw i thought it would end after turning 18
>tfw it's still active
>feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>24072786
Goes till 26 bruh
>>
>>24072566
If you live within 5 hours of mexico, drive and get a dentist there for <$200
>>
>>24072635
This anon is right. Your teeth will rot out if you on't take care of the problem. Stop eating so many sweets, brush your teeth and see a dentist.
Tooth decay does NOT go away by itself and can only spread until the entire tooth is rotted away.
>>
>>24072684
sounds like some malnutrition shit Tbh Senpai

Also how clean is the water you drink?
>>
>>24072566
ew gross
you should get dentures or suicide urself
>>
>>24072786
In America (assuming that's where you live) you're in your parents' insurance until you're 26.

Thanks Obama!
>>
>>24072822
It can also get to the root of the tooth and cause an infection so painful that OP will want to die.
>>
dude you're actually fucked if your teeth look like that and tou can't go see a dentist about it immediately

the only advice i really have is take care of your teeth as best as you can and get rid of all sugar
>>
>>24072894
Humanity took its evolution into its own hands the minute they invented medicine and dentistry.

It's the reason we still have to put up with bullshit like wisdom teeth long after our jaws stopped being large enough to house them.
>>
just get the pliars and yank them both out.
>>
>>24072916

No they don't look like that, they look similar but not as bad, it's just a black spot, there is no depth to the cavity that I can visibly see.
The spot is also not as big as on the pic
>>
sometimes I feel really bad for amerikeks
>>
Yes anon I have this shit on a tooth to the right of my front tooth. Fucking eating gummies makes all my teeth hurt like hell.

I-I should probably brush my teeth at least a few times a month
>>
>>24072925
Each new generation has less people with wisdom teeth. I had none and my parents and grandparents had all four.
>>
>>24072990

not american, european.
>>
File: 1424101942165.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1424101942165.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>24072615

>be yuro
>free dental and healthcare
>>
>>24073010
dont you have dental healthcare coverage?
>>
File: euroqueen.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
euroqueen.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>24072566
okay robot i'm uninsured but i'm going to the dentist anyways, i'm talking to hte people about financial payments, i'm doing everything to get my teeth fixed including getting a job.

basically it's time for you to become an adult and handle your health not complain to the board. get a job, go to the dentist, set up payment plan and pay the $80/month for four months and get the shit handled.
>>
>>24073039
>>24073042

No, going to the dentist costs a shit ton
>>
>>24073062
okay but all hear is excuses. op can get a job, op can go to the dentist get them fixed and set up payment plans where he pays $50 a month for a whole year or however much it's needed. or you know he could just get insurance through his employer or state and get it done free. robots just make excuses and cry instead of fixing things.
>>
muh teeth !

its ok anon me too

don't smoke meth and neglect your teeth kids
>>
>>24073062
cant you ask your parents to pay? Or they hate you so much they'd rather see you suffer and die slowly?
>>
You can set up a payment plan
>>
>>24073044
>basically it's time for you to become an adult and handle your health not complain to the board. get a job

try explaining this to the whole of r9k and see if it sticks, if these retards listen to you

t b h they have their heads so far up their own asses they won't listen sadly
>>
>>24073204

All of my direct relatives died in a car crash when some drunk truck driver swerved onto the wrong side of the road.
The more distant ones don't give a shit and probably don't even know I still exist.
>>
File: 1436458699218.gif (1010KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
1436458699218.gif
1010KB, 500x248px
>>24072566
And let me guess,
you don't brush your teeth because of the pain it causes the half rotted ones
>>
It's unfortunate that you have weak teeth genetics. I've seen people that dip and eat garbage without any rot spots like that.

Get a job with dental insurance.
>>
>>24073250
Well youre fucked. I cant help you. Best is to move to england youll fit right in with your crooked teeth
>>
(Assuming you're american) you could just go over either border and get your dental work done for cheap. I don't know about Canada, but dental tourism is huge in Mexico.
>>
>>24072566
go to the dentist.
you can seriously die.
my uncle died of a bacterial infection he got through his teeth.
He was a schizophrenic homeless guy who refused to stay with any of my relatives or go to the dentist.
He passed out in the street and someone took him to the hospital.
I visited him a few times.
He was in the hospital in critical condition for a few weeks before he died.
Looked like he was in a lot of pain.
He lost a lot of weight and died a slow, lingering death.

go to the dentist.
>>
>>24073360
Us Canadians even sometimes go to Mexico for dentist work, dentistry is still privatized here unless it's pretty much life threatening.

Of course any decent job has dental coverage, but if you work two p/t jobs or something you're screwed.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.