[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so fucking insecure? I don't get it. People complement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (98KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 919x720px
Why am I so fucking insecure? I don't get it. People complement me on things like my hair or my height but in fact I hate everything about me. I assume they're lying to me.

Is there any reason why Im so insecure and why I think this way?
>>
>>24072551
SMOKE WEED LMAO AND TAKE BENZOS BROBLEM SOLVED :DDDD
>>
>>24072551

Anxiety and overthinking.
>>
Same here, anon.
Pretty miserable life to live tbqhsmhfam
>>
You had an event in your formative years that caused you to feel unworthy. Work on that.
>>
File: bonglord.jpg (51KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bonglord.jpg
51KB, 607x1080px
>>24072580
Smoking weed only works if you aren't already a faggot.
>>
>>24072551
somewhere down the line a series of people really fucked with your confidence and image of yourself and now you don't remember who did, why you ended up like that, and you don't know how to fix it because you don't have the confidence in yourself to try

(i'm in the same boat).
>>
>>24072643
>tfw i am not the bonglord
>>24072551
Same here man. I hate it.
>>24072675
Are we gonna make it?
>>
>>24072643
I am de bonglord.
>>
>>24072551
Are you fat?

If so, every chad walking by with his 4 friends at the mall are laughing at you. This is always true. 95% of people you don't even see but see your lard ass despise you and ARE judging you, practically plotting to make you anxious.

If you're not fat, you're overthinking m8.
>>
>>24072675
yeah but that shit happens to most people .

I think its just brain sickness.

some wires getting crossed and now you care just a little too much and you get mad as fuck.
monkeybrain in overdrive
>>
>>24072792
this stuff almost never happens to chads or stacies. they just lie about it to seem deep
>>
>>24072764
OP here. No I'm not fat but even then it hurts to live worrying that every time someone throws you a complement, you can't enjoy it because you think they're lying
>>
>>24072864
lets be honest, they most likely are lying
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x473px
>>24072876
You really think so? But why tho? Why they lie like that?

I have so many questions
>>
>>24072908
whats ur height OP
>>
>>24072908
because people are shit

that's basically it
>>
>>24072945
6' 1 last time I measured
>>
If your height and hair are already above median, than you're way beyond the rest of us robots. Run with it dude.
>>
>>24073053
Well 6 foot and up is considered Tall everywhere. As for your looks, you can't change the way you look but you can exercise to look better. Exercise also makes you FEEL better.

source: personal experience
>>
>>24072755
>Are we gonna make it?

I'm not. I'm just waiting for my mom to pass away before I sudoku. I can't hurt her like that.
>>
I get compliments all the time and I assume I'm just retarded and people feel bad or are actually being mean and facetious.
Why? I don't know.
Insecure, maybe.
My advice to you so you can stay sane is just take the compliments the best you can. As long as they're being said then there must be some truth.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.