[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate the idea of people a special snowflake but I just can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: 1vLCsD1qc8vtf.jpg (73KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
1vLCsD1qc8vtf.jpg
73KB, 500x215px
I hate the idea of people a special snowflake but I just can't fucking fit in anywhere

I can't help having these "edgy" thoughts about wanting to hurt people and be hurt. I can't find meaning in anything. I can't find value in life. Everywhere I look I just see people I hate, no matter where I just hate people and the more I get to know them the more I hate them.

I can't help this. I've tried a few different places for discussing depression but these people all seem so attached to society. They mock you for being so messed up because they can't fathom being a mental state like this, they literally can't imagine thinking this way. All these people claim depression and being unique but they have friends and families and relationshits where they constantly lie to each other and delude themselves. They don't know loneliness or apathy or spending hours rolling around on the floor because everything just hurts or know what it's like to collapse when walking down the street

Now things have changed and I feel like I'm able to function more normally but the edge remains. I went to dinner with my mother the night with her friends and just listening to these people eat and breathe and talk about all the stupid shit they find valuable makes me want to beat them to death. I hear these young guys walking down the street who care so much about their shitty ego and trying to act tough and I want to see them mangled in a car accident.

I love when I hear stories about people dying and people who were born wealthy and attractive being hurt, I love the idea that these people get diminished into knowing true suffering even if just for a moment before they have the thing they find most valuable taken away from them.

I just hate knowing that to do what I want in life I'll have to socialize and mix with people just to survive

I know this is edgy but I can't stop this thinking.
I feel like everyone else is crazy but I think I may just be getting crazier
>>
>>24071708
>first world male feigns to understand true suffering
>/r9k/
>>
>>24071739
>first world female uses third worlders to justify shitposting
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>24071762
>anyone who I don't like is a grill

nice logic.

Your "suffering" is laughable. Your mental illness is contemptible. You're not better than the vapid people you ate dinner with around your mom.
>>
>>24071708
Just be UrSeLf man..
>>
it goes away after you realize theyre all miles better than youll ever be
>>
>>24071708
Know this. You're life is no mistake and u are valuable. I know exactly what u r talking about. Misery loves company so its normal to wish bad on others when u r hurting. Hurting people hurt people. Don't give up on yourself. I am judged all the time because I'm not the stereotypical grandma. I love things that society decided r not acceptable for people my age. Embrace yourself. Don't give normies the satisfaction of making you feel inferior. Love, Grandma.
>>
>>24071802
Do u think u r helping or r u just a smart ass? Love, Grandma
>>
>>24071925
U need an ass whooping. Love, Grandma.
>>
>>24071802
>>24071739
It's not about trying to compare suffering as if you can on some objective level like you fucking retarded normalfucks think

It's more about these people having no empathy for suffering that isn't "mainstream". These people don't care about anything but what's within their own bubble and all of it is so meaningless. Everyone deserves death because EVERYONE is scum.

I can tell that this all sounds stupid from the perspective of people so caught up in normal thinking and the idea that killing is wrong is so obvious when you think like a normal person. But just because it's normal thought doesn't make it right. Truly, when you free your mind you can look at everything and say it doesn't matter and there just isn't a reason you shouldn't hate everything and think killing is bad

>>24071925
On what scale?

No one is better than anyone else. You can only say that people are different and I hate them all, especially the ones who conform to all the social bullshit

It's all a meaningless matter of opinion and it's my opinion that these people should suffer as much as possible because that's what I enjoy, it's nice to see people who place so much meaning in the physical world suffer so much because they care so much about physical things
>>
>>24072113
>complains about people having no empathy
>calls for their death and readily dehumanizes them

Yep, no hypocrisy here. Kek.
>>
>>24072140
Every time
I have to spell it out for you people
I try to leave hints to be as clear as possible
yet you can't understand

You are stupid
>>
>>24072198
>cant even realize his own delusion

You lose the right to bitch about people's lack of empathy when you call for whole sale murder on a large scale, because they didn't include you in their activities. Only a lunatic like you could justify that level of double think.
>>
If u truly r homicidal u should seek professional help. Love, Grandma
>>
>>24072244
It's fair to have a lack of empathy for those who don't have empathy for you. There's nothing hypocritical about that

Everyone is scum. I don't care about people because they don't care about me. They just discard what I feel as nonsense so why can't I do exactly the same to people who I think feel bad over what I consider nonsense?

The primary assertion that causing suffering to others is necessarily bad is just a fucking stupid assertion. It's simply wrong.
>>
>>24072113

>No one is better than anyone else. You can only say that people are different and I hate them all, especially the ones who conform to all the social bullshit

Plenty of people are better, Elon Musk is objectively better than any of us. He contributes to society, produces innovations and just generally kicks ass. There are plenty of people that are better, you just want to try to put everyone on the same shitty level as yourself to make yourself feel better. Some people suck, some people are good, some are just average, welcome to reality.

No one cares what you enjoy, cause you aren't useful in society, which is why you get nothing you want. Time to get a helmet chief, your existential teenage bullshit is going to come to a screeching halt eventually.
>>
File: Pity Party Time.png (94KB, 361x324px) Image search: [Google]
Pity Party Time.png
94KB, 361x324px
>>24072750

They have no empathy for you cause you are a whiny shitbag who does nothing for anyone and expects everyone to have a 24/7 pity party for you. Everyone has problems faggot, get over yourself.

When you actually treat people well, you will be surprised at how many treat you well in return.
>>
>>24072750
>It's fair to have a lack of empathy for those who don't have empathy for you. There's nothing hypocritical about that

Unless, of course, you're trying to gain some moral high ground over them and indict them for their lack of empathy. Which is exactly wath your'e doing.

and causing suffering to others is a bad thing, shitstain. An hero immediately.
>>
>>24072750
don't worry anon these dumbfuck normalfags are everywhere on the board. ignore them.
>>
>>24072808
Shut up Musk
>>
>>24072808
>Elon Musk is objectively better than any of us
Stopped reading there. All your opinions are terrible

So someone is supposedly better than you, they put in all this effort into accomplishing different goals and doing whatever. They die and it all goes away, all their work and effort to do whatever is lost and it changes nothing in the universe.

Musk is considered better because he does things that most people don't get to do yet they value them so highly. How can people not justify becoming the best killer they can be and controlling the thing that people find to be the absolute most precious. It's like kicking over a sand castle and then the water comes and washes it all away.

>>24072856
And if you don't want to treat people well and want different things to everyone else

Why should you do anything? Nothing fucking matters yet you and all your little retard friends can't understand that

Your solution to people who hate people and want to hurt them is just to go out and do what YOU want and what YOU personally find desirable. It's fucking retarded and is parroted by people either because they don't want themselves negatively affected by people waking up and truly doing what they want or because they're too stupid to actually empathize with others.

>>24072979
Everyone is scum

How much further do I have to spell this out for you?
>>
>>24071708
You have a very common condition.

It's called being 15 years old.

Don't worry, it's not terminal, most people make a full recovery. Avoid all electronic devices and things that keep permanent records. Most of us had the condition known as "being 15" before facebook and twitter could archive all of our edge for all time.

Check back in with me in 12 months-3 years and we'll see how your condition is progressing.
>>
File: adult.jpg (54KB, 574x605px) Image search: [Google]
adult.jpg
54KB, 574x605px
>>24073126

Weird, cause it doesn't go away. We still have computers, cars, rockets, electricity. All these things were made by people better than any of us, just reality. Kill a few people, no one really cares in the end. Dust settles shortly after and you become a rotting corpse that made a few million for some guy running a news station.

You are a tard, no one cares about you cause you are a faggot nihilist and likely late teens/early 20s do nothing. Your parents likely hate you and are disappointed not because you failed or anything like that, but because you clearly don't even try. It is sad and I am sure they regret not drowning you.

>tl;dr teenage angsty faggot whines about nothing and gets nothing
>>
>>24073126
>They die and it all goes away, all their work and effort to do whatever is lost and it changes nothing in the universe
I'm not the guy you're responding to but this is fundamentally untrue. Someone like Elon Musk is doing things that could fundamentally change the world. If SpaceX takes off or if Tesla motors leads to a revolution in personal transportation then he could have fundamentally changed human history FOREVER.

Or take an artist. Or even a writer, someone like Stephen King. He doesn't write high fiction just cheap shit. But he wrote a LOT of it. 100 years from now people will still be reading it. Shit that he wrote when he was coked out of his mind will be making someone smile 50 years, 100 years, maybe more than that after he's dead. Someone in backwater Kazakhstan read one of his books or saw an 8th generated translated version of Shawshank. Stephen King touched that guy and made his life a little better.

Those people are better than you and me. They just are. They touch more lives than we do, for longer than we do and they change more lives than we do.
>>
File: NEETLIFE.jpg (52KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
NEETLIFE.jpg
52KB, 320x312px
>>24072808
>suddenly become conscious
>staring at objects
>use made up words to give meaningless objects meaning taught to you by a human
>growing older
>admiring a human
>accepting knowledge spoonfed to you by a human
>categorizing said knowledge into "right" and "wrong"
>doing the "right" thing to fill that empty consciousness
>interacting with a bunch of objects you made up meaning for
>your life is a continual struggle to cling onto made up meaning
>basically playing a vivid video game
>doing this until you die

>not using this time to just do whatever the fuck you want

If you aren't selfish piece of shit NEET, you are fucking up and just wasting your time.
>>
>>24073126
>Everyone is scum

So much projection.
No, you're scum, and in your egocentric tantrum you assume everyone shares that trait. They do not. Kill yourself.
>>
>>24073200
That's funny because this post reeks of edginess.
>>
Who gives a fuck if other people think youre edgy though? If someone says im edgy, then ok. What now? What are you going to punish me with internet stranger?

I get so cozy thinking about all the happy people dying as we speak

remember OP in the end the only thing that matters is physical control, the normies do have the physical control though, so we are forced to keep our reeing on the down low or an hero.

But words only matter insofar as they can result in physical consequences, fuck anybody calling you crazy or edgy, just ignore it
>>
File: wat.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>24071708

>"spend hours rolling around on the floor"
>>
>>24073222
Not the legacy going away, their lives. You can pretty much guarantee that any person will value physical things like their lives so much. In some cases there are people who don't hold their own life as the most valuable thing and you can take away what they hold valuable.

In almost every case you can make people suffer by attacking something physical. If you want to be "better" than other people then I propose that the person with the most ability to attack these valuable things, controlling what people find valuable and being able to decide when something ends would be the best

And there is no better, only different. Otherwise you can feel free to prove that there is an objective scale of rating people.

>>24073260
Everyone is scum and they all deserve death
>>
File: conanclap.gif (482KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
conanclap.gif
482KB, 250x210px
>>24073314

>pretend to rise above
>shitpost 100 times about tfw no gf, so alone, why me

This reeks of a faggot in his early 20s.
>>
>>24073368

>Everyone is scum and they all deserve death

You first.
>>
>>24073414
Wow, you're such an edgy, manchild, teenager!
>>
>>24073368
>n-no everyone is scum because i say so

Project harder. Won't change reality. Won't make you any happier, either.
>>
>>24073425

Pot, meet kettle.
>>
>>24073478
He's still right though. Only one of them is in denial about their faggotry, and that's OP.
>>
>>24073147
>implying that 15yos are this edgy
More like entering puberty desu senpai
>>
>>24073501

Right about what? tossing a few buzzwords out after some edgelord makes some stupid teenage post about everyone should die without realizing the irony of that including him. Then of course even if he thinks it doesn't include him, failing to realize he relies on society for everything he does, even more so for the do nothing dipshits on this board that piss and moan from their parent's house or their free home paid for by other people with their disability checks from others.
>>
you are understood.
>>
>>24073553
He was right to label OP as an edgy, manchild tween. And that anon is one himself.

And we are too.
>>
>>24071708
>I hate the idea of people a special snowflake but I just can't fucking fit in anywhere
You fit in here perfectly, dumbass.

You have two choices: Ignore culture and do whatever you want, or try to blend in and become society's good little kek.
>>
>>24073590

Did you notice he didn't respond to OP?
>>
>>24073612
Never mind, you're right. I'll commit sudoku in shame.
>>
>>24073602
Yet only a couple posts seem to be in agreement and even then I can guarantee that these people don't truly anything I'm saying to the extent that I do?

>>24073553
>without realizing the irony of that including him
hurr durr
>>
>>24073577
"""I've tried a few different places for discussing depression but these people all seem *so attached to society*."""
this is a high quality sentence
>>
>>24073731

Weird that a lot of people can't relate to the autism level 20 that you seem to be a part of. I wonder why? Maybe everyone else is the problem, that is the only explanation, cause you are a special snowflake, so you couldn't possible be the issue.
>>
I know what you mean, I hate everyone I've ever met and feel satisfied when bad things happen to people who aren't me

I tried to become less edgy by reading about moral philosophy but it just made me even more hateful since now not only am I annoyed by how vapid and stupid normies are I now see all the immoral things they do and support and all the lies they tell each other and themselves

just take solace in how horrible this world is, so you don't even have to hurt anyone, they are already hurting themselves and their own family and normies die all the time in horrible accidents and murders
>>
>>24073257
Underrated post. You have the right idea
>>
>>24073943
Every post is under rated
>>
>>24071708
iktfb 2bh
>>
File: 1438014292662.png (94KB, 365x339px) Image search: [Google]
1438014292662.png
94KB, 365x339px
Do not look outside of yourself or answers, for reality is what you make it. Instead, judge yourself. Change yourself, and be who you want to be, not what you think you are. You are only limited by your willingness to change. Life has no meaning, nor does anything you do. Do want you want to do, for everyone dies in the end.
>>
>>24072808
>elon musk
reddit's the other way m8
>>
>>24072808
>Elon Musk is objectively better than any of us
(not true btw)
>>
all i need is someone to beat the fucking shit out of me, that's all I want
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.