[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /heroin/ here? pic related, bout to rail this. I pay $75

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Who /heroin/ here?
pic related, bout to rail this. I pay $75 for a half but it's pretty good shit.
>>
How often do you steal?
>>
>>24070851
why is 100% guaranteed early death worth it?

honestly curious
>>
nein

oxy here

we call heroin junkies, degenerates desu
>>
Shoot that shit, you literally get twice as much out of it and you get the rush. Doesn't even hurt, the needle they draw blood with is like 5x as big.
>>
>>24070872
Heroin itself has only negligible adverse health effects.

Typically it's the junkie lifestyle that takes a toll on these people, not the chemical influence of the drugs themselves.
>>
>>24070953
>crippling physical addiction
>negligible adverse health effects
uh okay
>>
>>24070875
i used to think like you

when those pills get too expensive, or you are withdrawling and can't find any, you'll eventually use heroin just to not be sick.

oxy users are just junkies in denial
>>
File: 1446616065261.png (201KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1446616065261.png
201KB, 354x367px
>>24070953
o-o-o-k then
>>
>>24070953
It fucks your testosterone in the long term, but that's really it. Basically the only risks are accidentally doing too much and dying. You can get abscesses, but that's only if you're really careless with your shooting hygiene. I use tap water and never use alcohol wipes and I've never had a single access.

>>24071020
because he's still in high school and only does oxy at parties
>>
>>24070872
Cuz life sucks normalfag.
>>
>>24070996
>crippling physical addiction

Addiction has more to do with the circumstances of the individual than the chemical influence of drugs.
>>
>>24070872
>implying i don't want an early death
>>
>>24071071
Stupidest thing I've ever read
>>
>>24070996
opiates don't do anywhere near the amount of damage to your body as something like alcohol does.

>>24071071
opiates are in a completely different addiction level than any other drug, aside from alcohol and benzos. the physical withdrawal from those drugs alone puts them in a different league.
>>
Not very drug savvy here...can't that shit kill you more easily from snorting it? Or did Pulp Fiction lie to me?
>>
>>24070996
the addiction doesn't harm you, the withdrawals do.
you can do heroin every day for the rest of your life and not have any major adverse effects
>>
>>24071118
>>24071071

Let me correct that. You may be right for the beginning phases of drug addiction, I.e. Becoming addicted. However once the addiction is there it has fucking nothing to do with anything other than the drugs owning your soul
>>
>>24071161
Snorting it isn't as strong as shooting it, but you can still die, just not as easily.
>>
>>24071161
no. shooting it gives you the most bioavailability,

the reason she od'd in the movie is because she did a huge coke sized line of an extremely powerful type of heroin, which makes it even worse because she probably never does heroin. she thought it was coke.
>>
Do west coast lads have trouble seeing if you're registered? Tar looks like it cooks up super dark, isn't it hard to see if you got blood?
>>
>>24071161
>>24071201

oh, forgot. all that shit with bleeding noses and foam coming out of your mouth doesn't really happen with overdoses.

people just black out and stop breathing. sometimes people throw up when they black out and they die like that, they choke on their vomit because they are knocked out.

>>24071243
not on the west coast and have never done tar, but you can just pull the needle back a bit and leave a little air pocket near the tip where you can see if you register or not
>>
>>24071316
That's true, I forgot about that. I didn't know for a long time that that little air space will start filling up if you have blood. I thought that if blood didn't shoot back into the rig right away then you weren't in the vein.
>>
>>24071183
>>24071201
>>24071316

Ah. Makes sense. Never done heroin or oxy, but DAMN do I love me some hydrocodone. Eventually I was crushing the pills and putting them under my tongue for the highest potency.

Don't think I could do heroin though. I remember I went clubbing one night with my friends. Slammed took three 10/500 hydros over the course of a couple hours, and took my nice car to the club. By the time the valet guy took it from me, I was high as tits. Danced all fucking night and was still high as tits. By the time I got back in my car, I could barely see straight and was sick to my stomach. Miracle I made it home.

Three hydrocodone pills destroyed my world, I can only imagine what the real shit would do.
>>
>>24071456
It'll fuck your shit up the first couple times, but once you get a little tolerance, you can walk around and function fine on it.
>>
>>24071456
>Three hydrocodone pills destroyed my world, I can only imagine what the real shit would do.

heroin is so good it literally destroyed my life for almost 4 years.

i've been clean for over a year and half now and look back at how much of a waste of fucking time it was.
>>
>>24071526
>>24071540

I have the most addictive personality of anyone I know.

I'm 99% certain I would destroy my life with it.

Never going to do heroin, but I still love to get some hydros every now and then, and tear shit up while I'm high as tits. One 10/500 crushed and under the tongue is the perfect balance of high while remaining functional and not getting sick. For me anyway.
>>
File: 4L_BrSGI98N.jpg (98KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4L_BrSGI98N.jpg
98KB, 1200x1200px
>>24070953
Yeah I can see that but doesn't heroin make it hard to move? Never tried it never will
>>
>>24071654
If you're nodding really hard, you won't be able to move much, but if you're not nodding then you can move around perfectly fine.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.