[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the cause or causes for the explosion in population of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: malefem.jpg (36KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
malefem.jpg
36KB, 720x480px
what is the cause or causes for the explosion in population of these types of feminist nu-males? is someone putting something in the water?
>>
File: 3812795249_8ef3d60020_b.jpg (117KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
3812795249_8ef3d60020_b.jpg
117KB, 1024x569px
>>24070449
>is someone putting something in the water?
>>
it's partly estrogens in our food & drink, partly cultural conditioning against masculinity
>>
>>24070449

>I need feminism because I don't want to be "manly"

Don't worry, bro, you're not.
>>
I think there's more people reacting against these type of people, than there are these type of people. But maybe my perception is skewed because I spend so much time on 4chan.
>>
>>24070449
I don't know how to explain it in eloquent terms, but basically he's just this beta male who knows he isn't going to get laid since he's not attractive or manly, so he chose to become an emotional sponge tampon in order to try to get laid.
>>
There's no grand conspiracy of poisoning our water, or anything like that.

It's just the way our generation is.

/r9k/ isn't so different. It's a community of overly individualistic, effeminate males who reject society, but at the same time, believes that society owes them something

It's the sickness of the millenials. We all have to eventually grow up sometime
>>
>>24070548
No shit. It insults the very concept of masculinity and threatens the fabric of human civilization.
>>
They've made the mistake of taking SJWs, rebel-phase high school 'feminists,' or otherwise momentarily compromised women's complaints literally. Naturally, mainstream masculinity fucks these types over, so they figure if these women agree then they're looking to help them out. Anyone with a brain, however, can see that they're just raging against the machine and couldn't give two shakes about these spineless fucks.
>>
I keep hearing about them. I keep reading stories on the internet. I keep hearing stories about a friend of a friend of mine. I've never actually had to deal with one in real life.
>>
>>24070548
It's absolutely due to your time on 4chan. Browse Tumblr and it'll seem like there's no hope for men.
>>24070557
It may not be a conspiracy, but there's definitely a rise in pseudo-estrogen in our food.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
>>
>>24070557

Pretty much this.

This problem is common to males living in Western societies. Our lives are so comfortable that we don't often strive to achieve certain, basic goals. Only seventy or eighty years ago, men our age had to worry about military service, working in agriculture, or getting sent off to an employer or institution against our will. With the advent of children's rights, most of us are or were coddled from a young age. The Internet also allows information to be spread more easily, so that men and women alike can be over-inundated with information and an array of ideologies.

We have a lot more time to think about "things" than we used to. This is good and bad at the same time.

Twenty-first century men are just a bunch of fucking jokes.

I'm not a masculine idol I've done shit. I've done a lot of hard, manual labor, worked in factories, and had full-time jobs all throughout college. It annoys me to no end to see "lumbersexual" pretty boys and frat douches who think of themselves as so tough, despite never having done much more than styling their hair, drinking every night, and occasionally getting into fights.

Twenty-first century men, especially in the Western world, are jokes.
>>
>>24070651
Do you go to a real school? I go to a shitty CC and don't seen this type of stuff, but one of my friends who went to a real school sees shit like video game themed drag shows advertised. (100% real no exaggeration)
>>
>>24070449

Lack of dads/pussy dads. It produces feminine shit males.
>>
>>24070697
Working shitty jobs doesn't make you manly. It just means you're dumb.
>>
>massive rise of single parent households
>no male role model in life
>can't compete with regular males
>try to subvert the system by embracing feminism

What these people don't realize is that even feminists say that they don't like dating male feminists.
>>
File: betas_explained.png (80KB, 1247x418px) Image search: [Google]
betas_explained.png
80KB, 1247x418px
Beta red pill incoming
>>
>>24070821

Topkek. I'm absolutely positive that I make more money than you. Some of us had to work our way up the ladder, which actually makes us more admired than strangers than some pansy hipster who uses words like "esoteric" to describe his awful taste in music.

You're exactly the problem we have in modern society - an effeminate young man who'd probably cry if he had to do get dirty or touch something yucky. You're not smart enough to accomplish anything and aren't strong enough to undergo any sort of physical hardship.

You're basically a woman with a dick.
>>
>>24070449
S I N G L E M O M S

literally the reason of every problem in western societies
>>
>>24070821

Can't trust a man who has never done any manual labor. It makes you humble, it teaches you the value of a hard day's work and gives you drive to do better.

Every man worth a shit I have ever met started with some menial job of manual type labor and pulled out of it. Every role model I had growing up was like this as well and they were generally the best people out there. A man who doesn't work for what he has, just coasts through going some bullshit path of school to college to coddled job is usually a worthless piece of shit.

Welcome to the influx of pussy faggots.
>>
>>24070965
Right, because Bill Gates and Warren Buffet had to scrub toilets to get where they are.

You're making tons of assumptions and you're masculinity is misplaced. Honestly, you're just making yourself look stupid.
>>
>>24070548
>>24070672
how about go outside lmao holy shit
>>
>>24070965
>>24071036
>wagekeks actually believe this
>>
>'nu-male'

stop trying to force this meme kid, it's not catching on
>>
>>24071068

>Buffett displayed an interest in business and investing at a young age. One of his first business ventures, Buffett sold chewing gum, Coca-Cola bottles, or weekly magazines door to door. He worked in his grandfather's grocery store. While still in high school, he made money delivering newspapers, selling golf balls and stamps, and detailing cars, among other means. On his first income tax return in 1944, Buffett took a $35 deduction for the use of his bicycle and watch on his paper route.[17] In 1945, as a high school sophomore, Buffett and a friend spent $25 to purchase a used pinball machine, which they placed in the local barber shop. Within months, they owned several machines in 3 different barber shops across Omaha. The business was sold later in the year for $1,200 to a war veteran

You stupid faggot, he worked hard to get where he was at even with a silver spoon upbringing.
>>
I'm not a manly guy and I think we'd be better off without 3rd wave feminism
>>
>>24071116

>whiny pussy faggots cry on this board, then tell everyone else they are the problem

Keep getting laughed at and spit on, bitch mode.
>>
>>24071127
>You stupid faggot

You're anger is only highlighting you're insecurity. It obvious you're overcompensating on 4chan because you doubt you're own masculinity.
>>
>>24070449
>To be a fly on the wall when he inevitably breaks down and asks why he can't find love and his feminist allies tell him to man up.
>>
>>24071068

>the only people I respect are folks who are born into money!

Whoa, Anon, hold your horses! Don't you have a pledge meeting to get to tonight? Those frat boys aren't going to suck their own cocks.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (17KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
17KB, 240x210px
>>24071175

>gets proven wrong
>deflects immediately

Your autism is showing.
>>
Why are there so many kuckoos lately? How do I get rid of them?
>>
>>24070449
It's pop culture that's only viable because of modern western culture

We're going to see an implosion and some kind of lashback of masculinity and traditionalism/nationalism unless this truly is a controlled conspiracy
>>
>>24070449
>tfw used to be like this from like 13-22
>>
>>24070449
Pardon my ignorance, but what is this "Nu-Male"?
>>
>>24071262

At least you fixed it I guess.
>>
>>24071175

We're not even the same person. Maybe you're just getting angry because you're a poorfag who's jealous of rich guys but is too stupid to pick yourself up off the floor, save some money, and make something of yourself
>>
>>24070449
>I side with feminism because I am desperate for female attention.
>>
>>24071036
my experience with manual labor is the bosses are callous, the coworkers trash, and the jobs hardly even fit for people

there's a reason the industrial age led to riots and social problems galore, friend
>>
>>24070476
>partly cultural conditioning against masculinity
For what purpose?
>>
>>24071629

No shit, they don't fucking coddle you. You learn to deal with shit, work and aspire to do something else. If you never have to deal with that, you end up with faggot cuddle circles, safe areas and trigger warnings cause pussies can't deal with life.

People used to get maimed and killed just working, appreciate that you don't have to do it anymore, I know I sure as fuck do.
>>
I honestly think they are just acting that way to get laid lmao, they see feminists raging against sexism or whatever so decide sure thing I'll be the guy they'd like and go full tumblr hipster

unfortunately it doesnt work since as emma watson says guys dont have to be hyper masculine but shes not dating pussy british boys anymore
>>
>>24070449
LOW TESTblox
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.