[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met a girl who's made you think maybe not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9918-900x1350.jpg (281KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9918-900x1350.jpg
281KB, 900x1350px
Have you ever met a girl who's made you think maybe not all of them are bad?
>>
>>24069361
I've met, and dated, girls that are not like "other women". But exceptions like those don't disprove the rule.
>>
>>24069361
No, but i'm holding out hope like a retard
>>
oh yea, sure, too bad they all had long term boyfriends

when guys find those types they try to wife them up immediately
>>
Every time I meet a girl pretty much. Which aint often but still.
Unless she looks like a pure virginal qt. Those are the worst deceiving sluts.
>>
Oh yeah. There was one.

I won't get another chance like that though, so now I'm saving up for a foreign bride.
>>
>a girl
>not like the others

well memed
>>
>>24069361

Several, actually.

They're all going out with my friends or live miles away from me.
>>
I've never been outside of the states, so no.
>>
>>24069361
Nope they're all nuts, might take a long time to realize it because they're good at faking it
(All men are nuts too)
>>
>>24069361
No. Some may be nicer than others, but they're all obsessed with social status. And that is why women disgust me.
>>
It's very rare. Just happened to me recently. It didn't work out, which bummed me out for about a day, but now I realize there are girls out there who are actually worthwhile. That gives me hope--hope I haven't had in quite some time.
>>
>>24069361
that would require meeting a woman, which none of us have done. we're pretty sure we've got them all figured out though, thanks.
>>
Yeah. She was veritably gay.
>>
Y'all are just beta and can't get a girl
>>
>>24069361
not, not really
>>
>>24069535
There should be girls for betas. There were once. It's a problem of today's society. Betas are good, hard-working men and deserve to be happy.

There's always mail order brides though.
>>
>>24069361
>met a girl
you don't belong in here
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24069565
if "being happy" is breaking the plane of a person's body with a hardened part of yours, then no, you don't "deserve" that. it's kind of an imposition, and the decision should be left to the owner of the body you would like to enter.
>>
>>24069712
>breaking the plane
you watching the game, too?
>>
>>24069712
go back to yer containment thread ya hoochie
>>
>>24069712
Actually, uh, yeah. All men who work hard deserve wives. I'm not talking about NEET layabouts here, but beta providers. They DO deserve to get laid regularly and they DO deserve to be loved. It's today's poison society that feels otherwise.

There are many regions of the world that still share my worldview.
>>
>>24069782
>All men who work hard deserve wives

allmykeks.jpg
>>
>>24069800
Take heart, young men. Do not let them laugh at you and get you down. Save up and get yourself a foreign bride.
>>
>>24069361
I've met a few that I thought were different, but it turns out I just hadn't known them long enough. In the end, All Women Are Like That.
>>
>>24069412
>Betas are good
Maybe at being a walking meal ticket.
>>
>>24069782
no. you are not considering that there is another sentient being at play in your little scheme. if somebody wants to allow you to put a part of your body inside her body, then you get to. if not, you don't get to. i don't understand what power you believe exists that should decree that your sexual satisfaction trumps a woman's right to choose what enters her body.
>>
>>24069782
They're called whores, work hard for money, use money to pay whores. Simple maths. You guys are just being picky cunts like those bitches you whine about.
>>
>>24069867
Its beta logic mi'lady.
>>
>>24069867
You think these foreign women aren't chomping at the bit to find themselves a nice American man? They WILL want you, and they WILL allow you.

Western women have lost their value. This society is beating betas down and telling them they're worthless, but their worth is in fact great.
>>
Sure, they aren't all that bad. I already know that to be true.

The better question is: are there any out there that make me think that we aren't all a bunch of empty, vain shells running on bullshit desires? That my love is actually worth something?
>>
>>24069934
There is always the gays.
>>
>>24069931
right, if you find a foreign woman who is willing to let your penis inside of her, then you get to do it. no need to complicate matters with all this "deserve" nonsense. there's one bouncer outside of a woman's vagina, and it's the owner.
>>
>>24069931
Its only great when you go to a shithole to make yourself feel great... because you simply can't compare where you're from. So you go to a small puddle to make yourself feel bigger. Even fucking whores is less pathetic.
>>

One moved away and I asked for her phone number when she did but she never replied to the texts I sent her later that day. I tried finding her online a couple weeks ago so I could figure out where she worked or something and just happen to bump into her there by accident but neither her nor anyone in her direct family has any social media presence

One was my boss and something like 60 years old and hated me, I wasn't interested in her at all but she was cool.

The half was nice when we met but I have to insist to myself that she changed as she got older because it's easier than admitting what a fuck up I am
>>
>>24070002
Use whatever doubletalk you like. Everything you just said is another shit test, another dare designed to make men feel bad - to work harder so they deserve access to some entitled cunt, or to give up and feel awful.

>>24069997
Sure, I think we can agree on this. Everyone DOES deserve happiness, though.
>>
>>24069960
Males are a bunch of empty, vain shells too. Why the fuck would anyone think otherwise?
>>
>>24070056
Just because Daddy put his penis in Mommy and released his seed doesn't mean you deserve happiness.
>>
>>24070077
The gay ones aren't.
>>
>>24069361
Yes and then I got rid of her and dated bad girls and now I have very little hope of finding another good one.
>>
>>24070109
You are wrong and a fool. I speak the truth.
>>
>>24070077
he said we, as in himself also
learn how to reading comprehension
>>
>>24070113
What in the fuck makes you think otherwise? It's the same exact desires as everyone else except it's a male sexually attracted to a male.
>>
>>24069361
Yes, but it turns out she is actually just like the rest only a little better.
>>
>>24070056
No. Finding a third world bride is literally you being a small fish in a puddle. Why deny it?

Its irrelevant whether you feel bad about it, its a fact. You are shit so you go somewhere of lower class to make yourself feel better, for "love" if you even want to call it that.

Fucking whores is more respectable than finding a third world bride, at least fucking whores doesn't make you delusional and think that anyone could love you.
>>
>>24070141
do we have a wee wee-wee, re-re?
>>
>>24069445
>They're all going out with my friends or live miles away from me.
You're fucking crazy if you think you know those girls. You can never really know how a girl is until you date them, unfortunately. And even then you're not guaranteed to get the full picture.
>>
>>24069800
you are right that is not enough in today's society anymore and you need to have it all a 6 pack, a nice car, a big dick,a big wallet, a big circle of friends, a good sense of humor, sociable, good looks, and a good job then you can finally get at least a 7/10 girl with a boring personality :^)
>>
>>24070056
>Sure, I think we can agree on this. Everyone DOES deserve happiness, though.
No. You don't deserve shit. Shit happens, you don't deserve anything. You're just an entitled brat.
>>
>>24070160
You're not homosex, are you?
>>
>>24070164
The problem is your thinking. You think that there are classes of men, and that one is better than the other. There are indeed classes, but alpha males are not better than betas. It's a different way.

As for love, there really isn't any love at all, and at the same time there is. What do you know of love? You know nothing.
>>
>>24070190
You're wrong. I can't really blame you, though. Maybe you'll wake up someday.
>>
>>24069361
Some of the only people that were ever truly nice to me growing up were girls/women. Me hating women wouldn't really make any sense.
>>
Feminister was cool when she posted.
>>
>>24069782
The funny thing is that this used to be the norm. Young men with no options are dangerous. Society kept this in check by enforcing morals and things through religion and the establishment. By providing all the beta drones (you know, the people who keep civilization running) with a wife and companionship, you would give them a reason to keep working and be productive. In turn, you had to provide for your wife and family. If you cheated, you were shamed. If she was a whore, she was shamed.
>>
>>24070198
No I am sexually attracted to women while sexually repulsed by men. I'm just depressed and can't help but be a bitter, cynical shit towards the human race in general. Hence why in my original post I didn't say that I don't think women are bad. I don't think most people are bad in general. I just can't help but project my feelings of emptiness onto others. And thus I have grandiose dreams of finding a woman to show me otherwise, but we both know that's selfish as fuck and that moreover it won't ever happen.
>>
>>24070316
Exactly. It might be too late for many western countries, but there are still plenty of submissive, kind women unspoiled by feminism out there.
>>
>>24070186
oh and I forgot you need to also have over 20 talents and skills then maybe you can finally get that 6/10 or 7/10 with a boring personality and that has no talents or skills.
>>
She was gay.
>>
>>24069361

Nope.

I'd like to be proven wrong but it hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>24070396
ah that sucks, sorry man. at least she had the decency to give birth to you before she ran off to jam her entire head into as many homeless vaginas as possible.
>>
Yes, they were almost always lesbians.
>>
Yes, my first cousin. 17 years old and cute, but turns out she has this 23 year old bf who is a singer and looks pretty smug desu. Crushed me when I found out.
>>
>>24069361
Yeah, until I realize that a girl like that probably wouldn't be interested in me. Then I get sad inside
>>
>>24069361
Yes, but they've all regressed to standard women with time.
>>
>>24069361

Yeah one girl in particular that I cut contact with

Still, she gave me hope in women and I now have faith

But having faith is one thing, you must also act (be very careful)

Also I'm still virgin and I'll save myself for my woman-to-be
>>
>>24069361
Plenty. They're just never interested in me which depresses and disillusions me.
>>
>>24069361

yes, and they disappoint me every time
>>
>>24070316

Absolutely not, degeneracy was just something barely existant, do you even have any idea what kind of "men" women seek now these days

degenerates the whole lot of them

the r9k chad theory hardly applies irl, girls are just seeking thrills with thrillboys, not actual pillars of society

Sure they all fantazise about those handsome dudes they see on the internet but in real life those one nights they have is always with retards who have pretty much nothing to provide except their body, but they are just as mentally malleable as women, pussified fucks
>>
>>24069469
>edge mifriend
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.