[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I haven't watched a movie in years, gimme your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1436446030606.jpg (43KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
1436446030606.jpg
43KB, 300x340px
>I haven't watched a movie in years, gimme your recommendation anon
>>
Before Sunset
>>
>>24068767
Sharknado
>>
Spider Man (2002)
>>
white chicks
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 583x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 583x284px
Melancholia
>>
>>24068767
equalizer senpaii desu
>>
Being John Malkovich
>>
>>24068818
I imagine most robots would be turned off by these women's bitchiness.
>>
Moonrise Kingdom
>>
I've decided to ignore your recommendations and watch the wolf of wallstreet
>>
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl. Way more clever and entertaining than I ever would have thought.
>>
File: 1302677035402.jpg (20KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
1302677035402.jpg
20KB, 390x500px
>>24069383

Wolf of Wallstreet has fine actors and will engage you 100%.

But like every Scorsese movie, you're always left with a "So what?" at the end. The guy doesn't know how to end his movies.

But I guess maybe that's his "thing"
>>
>English Patient
>Oldboy
>Mr. Nobody
>The Way Back
>Europa Report
can't think of any more right now
>>
The dark knight rises
>>
>>24068767
>the duke of Burgundy
>Come and See
>the Tenant
>jurassic park
>the last emperor
>>
File: cdn.indiewire.com.jpg (39KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
cdn.indiewire.com.jpg
39KB, 680x478px
Inside Out

Disney cartoons aren't kid-centric anymore. Very enjoyable at any age. (I'm 36)
>>
>>24068767
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
>>
>>24069505
That was a fucking boring as shit movie. It's just tons of shots of them fucked up and partying. There's literally no plot.
>>
>>24069717
I tried watching this damn movie, stopped about 10mins in because it was so cringeworthy. Is it worth the watch?
>>
>>24069901
>There's literally no plot.

You mean, "there's no OVERARCHING plot". The story doesn't end in any thought-provoking way.

But there's a ton of charisma and great-acting. The movie would have been better in episodic-format.
>>
>Battlefield Earth (best sci-fi. Greater than star wars
>Pink Flamingos (best film of all time)
>After Earth ... Jayden Smith is the best actor of our age
>>
the raid redemption
>>
>>24068767
Birdman (or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.