[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinderella

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Will you step up to the plate and man up for these fine maidens and their spawn?

[Spolier] Even single mom's can be hyperglycemia these days [/Spoiler]
>>
File: 234244.jpg (134KB, 576x751px) Image search: [Google]
234244.jpg
134KB, 576x751px
>>24068334
>i can be the nicest person or the meanest
>you either love me or you hate me
>i'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet
>>
kill yourself tripcunt
>>
>>24068334

She's cute and has a job at least.

At this point it seems like the only single girls are fat or single moms.
>>
>23
>has kid

yeah no.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-06-18-59-32.png (1MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-06-18-59-32.png
1MB, 1600x2560px
I give this one for /pol/ honorable mention

>>24068377
I'm dead inside.
>>
>i can be the nicest person or the meanest
reminds me of the twisted fucking psychopath
>>
>>24068464
>she's leftist

what a nightmare
>>
>>24068464

She seems cool. I would let her kek her liberal nu-male BF with me while I gradually redpill her.
>>
>>24068464
She seems like a cute lil person. Reminds me of the Uni girls down in Madison, gotta spend some more time there.

Also
>In the Name of God Ye Not Guilty
Big O reference? My muthafuckin nigga.
>>
>Live really close to work so I can go home for lunch
>This one girl in my apartment complex talks to me every time she sees me
>I usually give one-word answers because I'm hungry and I'm happy with my gf anyway
>When I do actually talk to her, she laughs at everything I say and finds excuses to touch me on the shoulder
>Today I saw her with her half-niglet toddler
>Tries to talk to me again
>I smirk and keep walking
>/pol/ is always right
>>
That girl is cute, but that kid has tell-tale signs of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, so that girl is probably a horrible person.
>>
Why is it always a single mom with a son? Literally every time.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 938x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 938x517px
>>24068334
>>24068464

KEK THIS IS WHAT I'M UP AGAINST
>>
File: 1364577837821.jpg (81KB, 596x560px) Image search: [Google]
1364577837821.jpg
81KB, 596x560px
>>24068464
>NGO employee
>>
>>24068951
What's so bad about working for an NGO?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.