[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found some of my grandma's oxy, it's 5mgs I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1437446239890s.jpg (3KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
1437446239890s.jpg
3KB, 125x116px
Just found some of my grandma's oxy, it's 5mgs I'm 5"6 135 pounds. How many should I take to get a nice high?
>>
All of them you faggot.
>>
>>24067764
But daddddd
>>
>>24067750
None, your grandmother needs those to manage her actual pain you selfish faggot.
>>
>>24067799
She died 3 months ago lel, cancer got er ass
>>
>>24067851
Take 6 of them, and enjoy opiate habituation.
>>
>>24067891
I just took 2 in a 10 minute period, not really feeling anything yet
>>
Why don't you try erowid.org before one of these faggots or even you, get yourself killed.
>>
>>24068709
don't redose OP, 10mg is a good first time dose
>>
>>24068709
shoulda taken 6, that's a good strong dose for a first time. Now you'll have to take more to get a smaller high, since your body is already exposed to it.
>>
>>24068709
You'll need about 6/7
>>
>>24067750
Are you a girl or a guy? Because if you're a guy I feel bad because you're like my exact height and weight.
>>
for fucks sake properly research a drug before trying it you fucking idiot.

erowid.org
>>
I weigh 180 I like 15mg
>>
>5'6

lmao

Take 4, 20mg will get you very nice.
>>
>>24069342
6 can be a little too much. Start with 20 and take 2 more pills after that in 2 hours if you're not puking.

>>24068709
You'll feel it like 45 minutes in
>>
Holy shit I miss being able to get fucked off 30mg. Your tolerance never goes back to normal, either. I shot 5-10 bags a day for like a year, was clean for 8 months, and then did 90mg of oxy and didn't get that high. Enjoy that low tolerance while it lasts.
>>
Funny coincidence but I just had surgery 2 weeks ago and I'm on oxy too. I think I'm developing a serious problem. Is 2 weeks enough time to become addicted? I feel like absolute shit when I wake up in the morning and don't feel better till I take the pills, even though my pain is not very bad. I feel shitty mentally.

When the bottle is gone I have no refills so I guess I'm just going to suffer.
>>
>>24070144
Yeah, I was addicted after my first time taking it. Rule of thumb I use is that if you can't stop thinking about it, it's a sign of issues to come.
>>
Have yall taken lorzaepam? Whats that like?
>>
>>24067750
4 should do something, you can go for 5 but no more. You'll probably get itchy this time.
>>
>>24070483
Kinda boring. Basically like being drunk without the slurring and clumsiness. Mixes well with oxy. Why, did your grandma have a bunch of them too?
>>
>>24070483
Don't fuck with it. I wouldn't even touch benzos in general but if you're going to then try a long acting one like clonazepam and stay the hell away from lorazepam
>>
>>24070523
6 will get you really high with no tolerance but you'll probably puke. Oxy never made me that nauseous, but I puked almost every time I did h.
>>
>>24070524
My mum got some for weird muscle spasms caused by overwork

>>24070564
Why? Why why why you must give me details
>>
>>24070615
They're pretty dangerous if you mix them with high doses of opiates. Go really easy if you mix it, take like half of one.
>>
>>24070660
Alright i think im just gonna forget about it.
>>
>>24070682
You're taking a really low dose of opiates, so it won't be dangerous, but it might be unpleasantly sedating and too noddy. Basically when you get high enough on opiates, you drift in and out of these mini sleep episodes, that's the 'nod'. Mixing benzos and opiates makes you nod at a much lower dose, but it depresses your breathing a lot more, so if it's a high dose of opiates you run a risk of dying.

How do you like it so far? Itchy yet?
>>
>>24070731
It's his first time m8, 25-30mg is not that low a dose. He's a benzo virgin too to top it off.

Don't combine that shit senpai if you value your life
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.