[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stinky Vagina's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: nae nae.png (53KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
nae nae.png
53KB, 320x320px
My gf has a stinky vagina?

what can I do about it?

Should I dump her?
>>
Tell her to wash it.
>>
I don't know, but one thing's for sure: you can't stay in a relationship with her.
>>
most girls have stinky vaginas
>>
>>24067151
What's her diet like?
>>
>>24067239

her diet is pretty normal as far as i am aware
>>
>>24067281
pussies only smell when the girl is eating too much or not enough feces. does your gf eat feces? if not, you're going to have to put some on her tongue while she's sleeping.
>>
>>24067352

nah fAm tBh
>>
>>24067151
>girlfriend

First off you can get off /r9k/

Normies aren't welcome CHAD

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
File: 1441349222548.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1441349222548.png
21KB, 900x900px
>>24067151

I'd suggest getting the fuck out you normie scum bitch

Nigger.
>>
>>24067151
>having a gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24067893

but she has a stinky vagina tho
>>
>>24067151
>ex had a smelly one (at times anyway)
>sometimes would go down on her
>almost threw up sometimes, had to keep going

Sometimes had to fake things were fine and try to cover it up by switching to other things.

Threw up in the middle of sex once though because the smell was bad and I was already feeling sick.
>>
Is she on drugs or medications?
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 800x595px
FUcKING NORMIE GET THW FUCK OUT OF HERE FUCK YOURSELF
>>
I feel your pain OP. I once dated a girl who was born without a sense of smell so she would never know when her vag was smelling up the room.

I went down on her one time, never again. And her self esteem was already so low that I knew I could never bring it up without having her break out in tears and hating herself so I never did. Sex was hard sometimes.
>>
>>24067281
Low protein will make that happen was just wondering if she was a vegetarian/vegan

If it's really bad she should go see a snatch dr. to make sure she's ok.
>>
Pump it full of vagisil, compadre.
>>
>>24068005
that seems unpleasant and an overall undesirable situation.
>>
>tfw no gf with stinky, musky vagina to lick

why live
>>
>>24067151
constructively recommend that she starts taking zinc. zinc really does eliminate bodily odors. tell her that girls need it for their skin or blood or some shish
>>
>>24068005
>almost threw up sometimes, had to keep going

What the fuck dude, when my last girlfriend's pussy tasted like shit I told her it tasted like shit and told her to clean it

Why would you do this to yourself
>>
If she washes its usually fine. Maybe suggest the pair of you shower or something
>>
>>24068482
After gagging the first couple of times and I sort of 'licked it all up' then it would go fine. She was super sensitive about it so I didn't want to damage her self esteem by piling shit on at a vulnerable point. She knew it stank, but I had to pretend it wasn't that bad.
>>
first gf had this, really didn't like it, there is almost nothing you can do anon, maybe cover your dick with vagisil and say it's that lube that makes your dick last longer?

current gf is very much on the up and up with personal hygiene so it's a lovely treat to go down on vag that tastes of nothing.
>>
i dated a girl whose vagina was so constantly riddled with fungus 'n things that she sometimes had to resort to putting a clove of raw garlic up there. including when we took a vacation to vegas during august and i got to stand there while she yelled at a pharmacist for not giving her prescription vag medication without a prescription. (i did not back her up, seeing that he was not about to break federal laws to help her, and also i myself am a pussy.) i still ate it all the time, it was fucking perfect and delicious. well, she was. i liked licking her vag because it was part of her and it directly made her happy. the physical vag wasn't bad but it wasn't really what i cared about. though i associated the smell with her and came to love that too. she fucked lots of guys while i knew her, LOTS of guys. which did not get me off, it either upset me (when she compared me unfavorably to them) or i didn't give a shit (most of the time). jesus christ i'm such a faggot. i guess at least i'm not a kukkfag, though i lived a kukkfag's fantasy. felt bad for the girl's vag probs though. hope she straightened that out.
>>
File: pdo.jpg (30KB, 455x607px) Image search: [Google]
pdo.jpg
30KB, 455x607px
>>24067151
Eat that shit...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.