[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ is literally /pol/ 2.0 and the anti-/pol/ sentiment is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

File: kk.jpg (100KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
100KB, 620x387px
/r9k/ is literally /pol/ 2.0 and the anti-/pol/ sentiment is at an all time low, what the hell is going on?
>>
File: jeremy corbyn on the phone.jpg (85KB, 466x580px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy corbyn on the phone.jpg
85KB, 466x580px
>going on 4chan to discuss centre left politics

just leave
>>
>Le /pol/ boogeyman
Go back to reddit and stay there
>>
I think you're overblowing it a little. /pol/ has always been a leaky containment board, and /r9k/ has always been invaded by /pol/ and receptive to /pol/. Jaded minds think alike. I haven't really noticed any considerable interest in racism in the past couple of months.
>>
>>24066568
>what the hell is going on?
enlightenment
>>
>>24066568
the world is waking up to your bullshit, pinko
>>
has /pol/ ever been wrong?
>>
File: nxPqnz3.png (382KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
nxPqnz3.png
382KB, 600x360px
>>24066596
Honestly, you'd think 4chan would be somewhat liberal.

They were even calling for a revolution on the streets of London not so long ago.
>>
>>24066631
Thank you for calling /pol/ what it is at least, a containment board.

Remember that, stormweenies.
>>
>>24066684
When donald trump becomes president, everyone here will be going "WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE REEEEE DEATH TO RICHFAGS POWER TO MINORITIES!" Mark my words.
>>
>>24066684
Most of the people on this site are young white men who suffer from depression and other mental illnesses
>>
>>24066760
What are you implying? 4chan's beliefs are based on being a contrarian?

Do you honestly think 4chan will turn pro-immigration if Trump wins?
>>
>>24066631
>Containment board
This meme is stupid
There is absolutely no barrier preventing /pol/ users from posting on other boards.
>>
File: 1402669864259.jpg (32KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
1402669864259.jpg
32KB, 500x304px
>>24066849
>4chan's beliefs are based on being a contrarian?
yes.

Although jaded lonely people will always gravitate towards right wing esotericism

>>24066890
I don't know about you, but most people tend to stick to a few boards. We're creatures of habit.
>>
>>24066998
>I don't know about you, but most people tend to stick to a few boards. We're creatures of habit.
If that's your definition of a containment board then everything is a containment board.
/pol/ is just a politics board, it just turns out to be incredibly offensive because it's what happens when you let people discuss politics in an anonymous environment with little moderation. But to think that it was especially made to contain some right wing boogeyman and protect everyone's sensibilities is just ridiculous.
>>
>>24066568
>/r9k/ is literally /pol/ 2.0 and the anti-/pol/ sentiment is at an all time low
You couldn't be more wrong. /r9k/ has never been more accepting of leftist, feminist and normie audiences than it has been for the few last months. This board is quite literally becoming normie central, meaning center/ left-center political alignment.
>>
>>24066568

Leftist pro-women / pro-minorities bullshit is a lot less popular when nobody can get a gf or a job. Go figure, normie.
>>
I think itd be better if people ignored them, then they will go away. sometimes i get bored and argue back but its better just not to reply.
>>
>>24066849
How fucking new are you? Back in like 2007 this place was pro gay rights, hated republicans and Christianity
>>
>>24067091
It wasn't made to be that, but after all that's been said and done that's what politically incorrect has turned into. I don't see anything wrong with /pol/'s views, just don't like conspicuous crossboarding much.
>>
>>24067390
why the change though?
do you think because 4chan posters are always trying to be edgy?it was edgy in 2007 to be supportive of those things, now that those things are accepted its too normie.
>>
>>24067397
it's not exactly crossboarding, senpai. the thing is many subjects have political undertones and tangents that tend to be put in evidence in the middle of an argument. that's why we see all the Boyega threads on /tv/, for instance. it's very hard to keep political debate from happening outside of /pol/ without suppressing interesting, on-topic discussion as consequence
>>
>>24067397
>I don't see anything wrong with /pol/'s views
Also, most people who said that don't browse /pol/
There is plenty of discussion if you actually go into the threads, people just assume everyone with a controversial or offensive opinion automatically browses /pol/
>>
>>24067460
Pretty much. A lot of people here are spineless contrarians that just want to fit in with the counter culture.
>>
File: 1384966707298.jpg (118KB, 768x599px) Image search: [Google]
1384966707298.jpg
118KB, 768x599px
The good guys won, that's what is going on.
>>
>>24067523
its just a bunch of teens and young adults trying to out edge each other.
>>
>>24067539
From my point of view, the pollacks are evil
>>
>>24066568
The redditurds finally left after the robot was turned back on
>>
>>24067560
That's because you have the high ground.
>>
People are waking up. You can't stop the truth.
>>
>>24066568
>/r9k/ is literally /pol/ 2.0 and the anti-/pol/ sentiment is at an all time low, what the hell is going on?

Just wanna watch the world burn bro, don't care about realpolitik or gender identity bullshit, which is what 99% of the content on that board concerns itself with

/Pol/ users are just the retards on the polar opposite of the sjw's. Fuck all of them, I hope they choke on the retarded things that come out of their face
>>
>>24067572
Is a redditor anyone who disagrees with you?
>>24067584
It's a good trick
>>
>>24067605
ugh me too. i just wanna watch everyone get destroyed, i hate people so much.
>>
File: ROASTIE TEARS.png (201KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
ROASTIE TEARS.png
201KB, 463x463px
>>24067605
>/Pol/ users are just the retards on the polar opposite of the sjw's. Fuck all of them, I hope they choke on the retarded things that come out of their face

stay mad
>>
>>24067611
>Is a redditor anyone who disagrees with you?
Yeah, just like /pol/
>>
>>24067605
That's why you see right wing tumblr thrown around a lot. When they say "degenerate" just think of it as tumblr saying "problematic"
>>
>>24067390
4chan has always been Libertarian and still is.

4chan has always been made up of atheists and still is.

4chan has never hated Christianity in the same way they hate Islam.

I think you're new here, friend.
>>
>>24067649
Not a fan of /pol/ or reddit, but it's very obvious people liberally throw those two terms around at opinions they dislike. Shitty really
>>
It's a healthy reaction to a world where people like Corbyn are leading major political parties.
>>
File: BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg (29KB, 598x399px) Image search: [Google]
BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg
29KB, 598x399px
>>24066568
pol is not the opposite of SJWs. People are so dumb and simple minded they rather believe simple minded generalizations with no basis really than actually listen to pol and investigate their beliefs. These people cannot think for themselves.
>>
>>24067666
satanic triples confirm
>>
>>24067666
Not in the same way as Islam, but many rebellious kiddos hated their Christian parents. I've been here a decade or so now, not like that's anything to brag about. This place becoming popular killed it. Project Chanology and HACKERS ON STEROIDS didn't help this place
>>
>>24066568
Disenfranchised men are the core of most social and political revolutions
>>
>>24067605
>"Gender identity politics is stupid"
>"See, /pol/ is just as bad for talking about it!"
>>
>>24067699
> People are so dumb and simple minded they rather believe simple minded generalizations with no basis really than actually listen to pol and investigate their beliefs
you think tumblr doesn't feel this way about themselves?people can never see how retarded they truly are.
>>
>4chan is contrarian
>4chan is just counter-culture
>If the Republicans win 4chan will go "back" to being liberal
>>
>>24067699
>Cries about generalizations
>Posts a stupid reddit meme pic
The ironing
>>
>>24066568

The robot was brought back and the word filter has helped.

Some shitposting redditors have moved on.
>>
>>24067788
You can't post jewish caricatures on reddit without getting banned baka senpai.
>>
>>24067758
You haven't been here too long, have you?
>>
>>24067813
I fail to see your point here baka desu senpai
>>
File: jjjj.png (67KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
jjjj.png
67KB, 343x400px
>>24067817
>You're a "newfag" if you don't think like me
>>
>>24067758
Just ignore them dude. If people are still using the Democrat/Republican dichotomy then they are out of touch with what /pol/ and the rest of 4chan really believes and politics in general. It's something liberals say to console themselves, but there isn't an ounce of truth in it.
>>
>>24067749
No they don't. You don't speak for tumblr nor have you ever investigated the beliefs of tumblr. They do not cite facts, they just use emotional propaganda and stupid comparison to justify their logic. Stop comparing pol to tumblr
>they're both wrong! I am truly the enlightened one, tumblr and pol are just sheep

>>24067788
It's not a wrong generlization. Is not reddit largely censored and freedom of speech widely resricted like for the most part racism, sexism, mods delete threads usually that talk bad about women or minorities. That's where you people come from, a liberal echochamber so of course you would be hostile to pol's and 4chan's beliefs. Where we investigate everything with an open mind rather than just filter it out with liberal buzzwords without thinking.

Ask yourself, how come in America we have never talked about the extremely high crime rate of African Americans that even the government acknlowedges in its honest statistics. Or how about Mexicans and the fact there are 30 million of them in our country sending millions of dollars to their families in mexico. Then people wonder why the middle class are losing wealth and the rich are getting richer.
>>
>>24067835
I'm just saying it' can't possibly be a reddit meme desu.
>>
>>24067860
No you're a newfag if you don't understand the history of this site and the trends its gone through.
>>
>>24067874
>you dont speak for tumblr
>but i speak for /pol/ as a whole
>>
>>24067874
>That's where you people come from, a liberal echochamber so of course you would be hostile to pol's and 4chan's beliefs.
Why are you putting words in my mouth anon? When did I say I was a redditor liberal?
>>
>>24067748
Be a fucking man and concern yourself with something that actually matters

absolutely pathetic
>>
File: 1425172149641.jpg (53KB, 511x772px) Image search: [Google]
1425172149641.jpg
53KB, 511x772px
Reddit's cancer is metastasizing. It wasn't enough for them to take over /pol/. Now they come for /r9k/. And to be honest, they already won. /r9k/ has gone to shit with "rare pepe" and "tendies" memes.
>>
>>24067894
People were always calling each other niggers on 4chan, it's not something new. If you refer to something like freedom of speech or whatever, then you're really stupid because /pol/ is quite literally a bastion of free speech, nowhere else in the internet you can vent out your opinion without fear of getting banned.
>>
>>24067874
none of the people ive met from 4chan are racist. I think most of the racists on 4chan are just shitposting and dont legitimately feel that way.
>>
>>24067913
I speak for /pol/ because I know the beliefs of pol and agree with most of them. I'm obsessed with politics and before I came from pol I came from stormfront. I don't see any pol user disagreeing with me here. You don't speak for tumblr because you are ignorant to their beliefs, their rhetoric and propaganda they put out.

>>24067925
Reddit and left wing beliefs are practically synonymous, so the meme isn't a generlization for OP.
>>
>>24067635
>someone thinks /pol/ users are worthless children
>they must be a woman
>>
/r9k/ has been around long before /pol/. Calling us /pol/ 2.0 is incorrect.
>>
>>24067964
Who reveals their power level in public?We could lose our jobs if we even talk about race of even women just like that. There would be a witch hunt, I do not act racist in public ofc.
>>
>>24067962
The fuck are you on about? No shit people always called each other nigger here all the time. Shit saying that used to even word filter to something like peanut butter sandwiches or some shit when jewt had fun with this place. When did I even bring /pol/ up?
>>
>>24067976
>I came from stormfront.
that explains a lot
>>
>>24067944
No one's really concerning themselves that much though
People just go "look at this dumb thing tumblr just posted" for the sake of getting a laugh out of it. Don't take this mongolian imageboard too seriously.
>>
>>24067976
>Reddit and left wing beliefs
You know you can go there without being left wing right? I just think its a tad ironic how every left winger is called a redditor when you guys would have shit yourselves at what this site was years ago.
>>
>>24067894
>muh sekret club
>>
>>24068011
im black and none of the people ive met from here have been mean to me or didnt want to be my friend when they found out im black. i think most of the racism is just for keks.
>>
>>24068008
/r9k/ has been around before /pol/, but /r9k/ has never been this racist, which is why you're now /pol/ 2.0.

You let people be bigots without telling them to fuck off.
>>
>>24068013
You were talking about the trends which 4chan has gone through and i was just pointing out that 4chan was never "liberal" by the current definition of the word, but if you never implied otherwise then my mistake.
>>
>>24068015
and??At least I didn't come from leddit. I was please to find years ago pol, where there were young men like me who shared the same beliefs and common sense.

>>24068053
nope. I have black friends to and I said earlier I browsed stormfront. We do not hate other races that's why we befriend you if you act civil. We really just want our own homogeneous country and to be left alone. And we know we have to deal with the current situation of our country for now. We aren't hitler, we do not want to do violence against people.
>>
>>24068049
I liked it more when it was muh sekret club, nothing wrong with that
>>
>>24068084
We were always liberal as in "who cares if gays get married and people smoke pot" Which to some is a very liberal viewpoint (even though its libertarian to my understanding) Current liberalism is a fucking cancer.
>>
>>24068063
People were always racist here, i don't know what you're talking about.
>You let people be bigots without telling them to fuck off.
Boo fucking hoo, 4chan was never made to appeal to your sensibilities, if you don't like it, just go to reddit, i'm not even saying this ironically, they literally ban people for being offensive, it seems like you'd fit right in.
>>
why is race mixing so fun?
>>
>>24068131
There's a difference between racial humor and genuinely been a racist.

4chan has always had racial humor, genuine racism was never this bad.

There are a significant number of people her who would genuinely push a button that kills all black people.
>>
4chan is constantly adapting it's sense of humor. Originally people said nigger because it was funny and didn't mean anything by it. Eventually that loses it's comedic value so they have moved on to saying nigger and hating niggers while being serious about it. I don't think many people here actually hate niggers they just say they do because it is funnier. I have no proof of this it is just my guess I'm sure someone will reply to me saying they actually hate niggers but I don't really believe them.
>>
>>24068063
>>24068063

It's not my(or anyone's) job to police the morality of /r9k/ users. Fuck off with your thought policing bullshit.
>>
>>24068213
>4chan has always had racial humor, genuine racism was never this bad.

Its not even funny anymore. its like they just say as much terrible shit as they can.
>>
>>24068213
Most of it is still ironical, but even if someone is indeed racist, so what? this is one of the last places where you can speak your mind, that's the entire appeal of the website, of course you're going to find offensive opinions here. You seem to take this cambodian handwritting forum way too seriously.
>>
>>24068213

You're forgetting a cardinal rule

The internet is not serious business.
>>
>r9k buttblasted that a lot of people on /pol/ are over 20, have wives/girlfriends and actually feel strongly about certain real life life issues and have pride in themselves yet know how to have a laugh and banter with each other

Stay mad, you're pretty much reddit at this point.
>>
>>24068447
I'm pretty sure 90% of r9k is already /pol/
>>
>>24068447
Nobody on /pol/ is like that. Most of /pol/ is /r9k/ and that means fat autistic neckbeards who can't get jobs
>>
/pol/ is a dumb meme. Most of them are libertarian atheists. Its just that stormfags and reactionaries are not immediately silenced, and therefore have a voice

also, most "stormfags" on /pol/ re just liberals who hate niggers and Muslims because they are unable to live in a liberal society. They still support gay rights and secularism
>>
>>24068506
>Most of /pol/ is /r9k/ and that means fat autistic neckbeards who can't get jobs
pol is heavily normie, just like r9k

People like me (edgy unemployed virgin autists) are a minority on both boards
>>
>>24068569
>People like me (edgy unemployed virgin autists) are a minority on both boards
how do you know?
>>
>>24068506
>Nobody

kek, come on that's just ridiculous. There are a lot of married men on /pol/ and men who have partners including myself, it has been discussed time and time again. You just seem to be projecting from the types on this board, there is never any NEET based threads, or >tfw no gf shit, etc on /pol/.

>>24068487
If that's the case, then that would explain people talking more openly about relationships and people going reee, no? Aside from that all I see on this board is a bunch of ostracized teenagers who haven't got an identity or a reason for living anymore.
>>
>>24068612
prove you have a girlfriend and youre attractive
>>
>>24068612
prove you have a girlfriend and that you are good looking
>>
>>24068663
>>24068688
Calm down, you already posted one. I'm not daft, the only way to show that is to reveal my identity in some form, so nah. Don't believe me if you don't want to, it shouldn't be far fetched considering how mainstream 4chan is.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.