[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need to make a call to someone >nervous as FUCC What do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 4.gif (468KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
468KB, 600x335px
>need to make a call to someone
>nervous as FUCC
What do I do robots? I'm in no way prepared for this. I don't know what he's gonna say.
>>
File: 1446732834985.png (275KB, 1121x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1446732834985.png
275KB, 1121x1304px
>>24064635

JUST BREAK YOUR LEGS BREAK 'EM
>>
What do you have to call about?
>>
>>24064658
He just texted me saying "call me please" also I think he's been trying to get a hold of me for a couple of days but for some reason won't just text
>>
>>24064635
Is it a romantic call, or a business call?
>>
>>24064680
I assume it's for school but what if he yells at me?
>>
Oh my fucking god, your just gonna piss him off more by not answering. Get it the fuck over with
>>
>>24064732
If he yells at you, just let the phone down or something. No need to be nervous, no real harm is coming to you, hombre.
>>
>>24064635
You don't know what fuckers in here are gonna say either. Just get it the fuck over with you weak retarded waste of air
>>
>>24064885
Yeah but i dont have to hear the sound of their voice saying it also i dont have to respond

>>24064781
>>24064759
These are good points. I'm about halfway there mentally
>>
God just do it you are over analyzing this shit too much.
>>
File: 1362190471142.png (744KB, 964x768px) Image search: [Google]
1362190471142.png
744KB, 964x768px
>there are people in this world who actually need help making a phone call
Disgusting.
>>
Okay Guys i did it. I called and it was busy and he texted "I'll call you right back."

He has the burden of call now
>>
Man you are such a pussy. If I was there I would force you to call him while I fucked you in the ass dry and made him listen you your ass clap while a pounded it and you cry from the pain
>>
>>24064635
I know the feeling, OP. Don't mind all the normies in this thread. There's really nothing else to do except try not thinking about it, and just press the call button. Because after the call is going, you'll probably feel like it's too late to stop it, and you'll just improvise through the call anyway. If you try thinking it through or prepare anything to say, you'll only end up too scared. Just, you know, keep in mind that you don't have to respond perfectly or anything.
>>
>>24065064
Yeah if be knows you he probably already realizes what a fucking retard you are. But good on you for calling. That wasn't so bad was it?
>>
>>24065108
I already called

>>24065108
It wasn't so bad but then again he didnt answer. I still have to taalk to him and it could start ringing any second
>>
>>24065135
meant to quote >>24065062 for the first one
>>
>>24065135
Yeah but don't you feel less stressed now? You do realize that red button on the phone makes it stop right?
>>
>>24065178
Kind of but I'm still going to have a heart attack when it starts vibrating
>>
>>24065156
Those are all me. I'm the asshole trying to motivate you in this thread. Yeah I might be a little mean but so is life. And I'm still gonna take your asshole
>>
>>24065203
Why what is he going to say that you fucked up? That you better get your shit together or you are done? BFD
>>
>>24065245
I dont think he's goign to tell me i fucked up considering ive been doing most of the work on assignments

He hasnt showed up to class lately so maybe he's going to tell me he dropped out but normally we just text so its unusual for him to call me to tell me that
>>
>>24065322
Maybe be is in love with you and finally wants to tell you, or he is going to hit you up for money
>>
>>24065404
>Maybe be is in love with you and finally wants to tell you
that would be funny

>he is going to hit you up for money
Kind of doubtful I don't even know him beyond speaking to him when spoken to in class
>>
>>24065478
Jesus Christ anon let's near the love story. Is that why you are so nervous?
>>
>>24065597
Theres no love story which is why it would be funny
>>
>>24065618
For fucks sake try being more elaborate and expanding upon your answers. Then why are you nervous? Are you a man or a woman? That's not a joke just curious
>>
>>24065732
I'm a guy

I'm nervous because I don't like phone calls especially to strangers
>>
>>24065746
Then tell him to fuck off and you are busy playing vidya and to just text you. Be a MAN about it. Or just send him a picture of your cock
>>
>>24065823
then he'll actually get mad at me and I don't like being yelled at
>>
>>24065845
He can't tell at you over text, just be non chalant about it. Tell him "he man I'm balls deep in multiplayer right now just text me what's up" then send a dick pic
>>
>>24065902
I'm already wiating for him to call and answer. I will stick with the original plan

whats with you and dicks
>>
>>24065946
What's with you being scared to talk to another man? Either your gay or you don't realize your gay. So send him a dick pic and see if he likes it
>>
>>24066030
I'mscared of talking to girls too though so im not gay

If I send him a dick pic he will just get angry with me and then he will yell at me AND have a picture of my penis
>>
>>24065478
>>>24065404 (You)
>>Maybe be is in love with you and finally wants to tell you
>that would be funny
>>he is going to hit you up for money
>Kind of doubtful I don't even know him beyond speaking to him when spoken to in class
>>24066090

Are you sure because your other comments make me question how much you want him to fuck your boi pussy
>>
>>24066170
Your comments make me question how much you can assume with a single post

My boipussy will remain untainted
>>
>>24066272
No shit you can't even answer a phone call from the man you have a hard on for. Why didn't you answer?
>>
>>24066314
I don't have a hard-on for any man and I haven't received a phone call yet
>>
He still hasn't called yet it's getting frustrating
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.