[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember that anon that posted yesterday saying he wa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 563bdc691400002b003ca13a.png (225KB, 630x320px) Image search: [Google]
563bdc691400002b003ca13a.png
225KB, 630x320px
Anyone remember that anon that posted yesterday saying he was terminally ill and got to see Force Awakens? Turns out its legit lads. The movie is going to be terrible.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/disney-terminally-ill-star-wars-fan_563bda6de4b0307f2cacc750
>>
its a star wars movie being directed by a jew that stars a black oogafloogamoogatrooga, some no name white girl, and a bunch of has-beens who are all washed the fuck up

of course its going to be shit
>>
Welp now you've all decided it's going to be so awful, even if it isn't actually that bad, you've already made your minds up so we'll have yet more bitching online about how yet another movie is oh so bad and shitty. I plan on forming my own independent opinion once I've seen the movie myself.

Everybody hates everything thse days. Why don't you just NOT watch anything, you all hate everything so damn much so why do you even bother?
>>
>>24061829
What does terminally ill person seeing it have to do with quality of the movie?
>>
>>24061971
>everyone hates everything these days

because it's all fucking shit? there has not been a single good movie released this year.
>>
>>24062052
>waaaah everything is shit!

DON'T FUCKING WATCH ANYTHING THEN. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>24062004
That's a valid question. Why is the movie terrible because some terminally ill person may see it?
>>
>>24062070
i'm going to watch it and laugh at how bad it is, just to make you angry
>>
Seriously if you keep watching movies and finding you are hating everything and not enjoying it maybe watching movies just isn't the hobby for you. Fucking hell. I hate Pokemon but I don't keep playing it while complaining about how shit it is.
>>
>>24061829
What if he was a really big fan of the series, but it was so bad that he flatlined when the credits rolled.
>>
>>24062070
I'm sorry you have shit taste anon, but if something is no good then it's going to be described as such, and no amount of foot-stamping and pouting on your behalf is going to change that.
>>
>>24062137
or... maybe... just maybe... there are barely any good movies

i used to go on /tv/ about a year ago but stopped because there's just nothing being released that i give a shit about now.

this year in particular has been terrible for movies. last year there was like maybe 4-5 good movies, this year, ZERO. NOTHING. capeshit is all we get.
>>
this would be a hilarious timeless star wars story if it turned out he was healthy and just loved star wars so much he had to see it early and he devised a plan.

but its probably real, and hes probably going to die soon. now I'm sad.
>>
>>24062167
It's almost as if taste is subjective and people would have a better time not forcing themselves to engage in activities they derive no enjoyment from. If you hate movies, find another hobby. Christ. It's not just that you hate this one specific film, it's EVERYTHING now. Everything, from new releases to old classics, in 2015 everybody online does nothing but talk about how shit and awful everything is.

>>24062220
Find a new hobby, movies aren't for you clearly. If you find that a certain entertainment medium isn't giving you what you want, find a different one. Fuck, it's not hard.
>>
>>24062266
>movies aren't for you clearly.

wrong. it's more like there just isn't anything worth watching, especially for the past year.
>>
>>24062266
shut yer piehole senpaitachi I'm allowed to criticise something if I wanna
sides, I'm not gonna know if it's shit or not if I don't watch it, right lad?
>>
>>24062076
because he posted anon that he saw it and details about it
>>
>>24062493
but people always decide it's shit before they watch it and then just twist things to fit the viewpoint theyve already picked.
>>
I just find it really sad that he was pretty much hanging on to see the new Star Wars movie and then thought it was total shit and was so bad he had to let other people know. His last dying action was to save us all from the disappointment he felt and now he has nothing to live for.

WITNESSED
>>
REEEEE3EEEEEEEE

Wait in line like everyone else you FUCKING CANCER NORMALFAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24062526
I highly doubt that was him. It's just some anon trolling.
>>
When did life become Fanboys
>>
File: immortanjoe.gif (972KB, 499x208px) Image search: [Google]
immortanjoe.gif
972KB, 499x208px
>>24062052
>there has not been a single good movie released this year
>>
>>24063139
that movie truly was mediocre
>>
>>24062451
There's nothing worth watching because you decide it's going to be trash before you even see it you fucking mongoloid

And everyone whining and crying about how Star Wars is going to suck because a Jew is making it fails to realize that cinema has been controlled by the goyims since its inception. If you like anything produced in Europe or America you might as well not even make that argument.
>>
>>24063307
>controlled by the goyims

goyims are non jews you fucking pleb
>>
Did anyone get screenies? What did the guy actually say?
>>
>>24063139
That movie was a Furosa flick, not a Mad Max one.
>>
>>24061829
Holy fuck go back to tv with this shit you fucking autismo
>>
>>24061971
I liked the casual sexism in Jurassic world
>>
>>24063360
it's fake m8
>>
>>24063417
It was 50/50
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.