[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OH GOD I HOPE THERE ISN'T AN AFTERLIFE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1434509944946.jpg (48KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1434509944946.jpg
48KB, 370x359px
OH GOD I HOPE THERE ISN'T AN AFTERLIFE
>>
I pray reincarnation isnt real. I fear i'll get tortured by future ISIS
>>
JUTS
>>
>>24060995
I hope it's some strange simulation, when I die i hope I'll wake up to some other world where our logic doesn't even apply. You guys probably aren't even real
>>
I believe you have lived and will live everyones life and live as everything that has some kind of conciousness.

Doesnt sound that good but I believe thats the truth,
>>
File: 1427679204141.gif (321KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427679204141.gif
321KB, 500x500px
>>24061135
>I believe you have lived and will live everyones life and live as everything that has some kind of conciousness.
DONT SAY THAT SHIT THAT'S AWFUL
DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH SUFFERING THERE IS IN THE WORLD?
>>
Don't worry, even if there's a god, we're just accidental by product of creation, and therefore he has no reason to secure a place for us near him in an hypothetical heaven.

Have a good day.
>>
>>24061293

I said its shitty but thats what kinda makes sense to me.
>>
People seem to forget that the world is in an endless loop. Have you people even experienced Deja-vu? You have died and been reborn over and over. Not once, not twice, and certainly not 10 times. It's probably over billions.
>>
OK I try.. I try so hard. so fucking hard. I bought trendy well.fitting clothes and shoes since normies told ne my autism shoes were the first thing women noticed. but women still ignored me and saw me as a fucking loser. I tried to e social amd women still fucking ignored me and were disgusted by me. I used cologne, showered daily and brushed my teeth daily. still nothing.

at school I study but still fail. I even cone in during the weekends leading to exams and ill still fail. fuck this I want to dissappear forever and never come back. fuck my parents fuck evolution fuck dna fuck rna I want off this ride
>>
>>24061440

That sounds like shit. Can I break the cycle? Like can I do a ritual or something?
>>
>>24061478
Find out who experienced the cycle and it's gonna break senpai
>>
DAILY REMINDER IF THE UNIVERSE IF A CLOSED SYSTEM YOU ARE DOOMED TO LIVE THE SAME LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED ETERNALLY AS THE UNIVERSE IS RECYCLED SENPAI DESU IMHO
>>
>>24061453

> I bought trendy well.fitting clothes and shoes since normies told ne my autism shoes were the first thing women noticed.

When I try to wear something different more fashionable(nothing flamboyant, outrageous or something) I get even more negative attention
>>
Alright you idiots, I give you the truth. You just stop existing when you die. Please use your head, rebirth is bullshit, that loop stuff is bullshit, paradise, hell is bullshit. Do you remember the time you where not born? No? You wont remember the time you die. Its really simple but our brains are not fit to understand it. Please accept eternal void. Faggots.
>>
>>24061346
There is no good god, just a devil that was shitrhalking about a random spirit
>>
>>24061135
Can you tell me the logical steps you took that led you to that huge conclusion?
>>
>>24061570
Make me fagit you won't live eternally with that attitude
>>
>>24061570
Yfw your still alive but just in the void
>>
>>24061135
So one day if I live as your mum I'll get fucked by me?
>>
>>24061617
You will rot like the rest of us. Or do you really think you are a special snowflake? Did you see how big the universe is?
>>
>>24061017

But you can also reincarnate as ISIS

Imagine being a masculine warrior and ruling over a stone-age society with patriarchal rules. Moses would be proud,
>>
>>24061598
Random spirit is called Satan and he's just chillin.

You know what they say the development will try to appear as good. What other good than the actual god
>>
>>24061650
>did you see how big the universe is?

Did you? Oh that's right, you didn't. Because you aren't god senpai. I'll live eternally because all Christians do you cunt
>>
>>24061570
>Do you remember the time you where not born? No? You wont remember the time you die.
Damn you're right bro, I hadn't seen those cliche platitudes before. I guess Nabokov, Goethe, Schopenhauer, Plato, Hegel, Shakespeare and Newton just can't compare to you ;/
>>
>>24061670
Correction, the devil
>>
>>24061570
The ghost in the machine is an equally unsubstantiated argument. No one knows what happens when you die, most likely.
>>
The better quslestion is what happens when a spirit dies
>>
>>24061742
Are you stupid??? God I dont even know if you are trolling or not.
>>
>>24061742
>>24061777
Stop living god, what happens when a spirit dies
>>
>>24061690
This. Pseudo-philosophers are the worst
>>
I hope there's one
I just hope it isn't this or worse than this
Most likely scenario is eternal reoccurance imo, living the exact same life over and over again, since it seems your brain is what defines "you"
Either that or nothing at all
Unless consciousness is a seperate entity, in which case anything is possible
>>
>>24061600

Consciousness is the same everywhere in the universe, you dont have consciousness, you recieve it and share the same with everyone and everything else, your personality is just your physical body and brain, your decissions are being made by your physical body, consciousness doesnt take part in this.
>>
>>24060995
even if there is an afterlife, even if heaven was real, why the fuck do you think you're so great that you deserve it?
>>
>>24061929
There is also conciusness in a stone, but he doesnt have the organs/structure to make use of it.

Imagine it like a soundwave, if you got no ears you cant make any use of it or process it.
>>
wouldn't it be funny if we find out that after we die we actually continue living in a different plan and our moment of death reflects how we'd spend our eternity
so most of us would get stuck in a life of suffering and pain
just like freeza in the last dragonball movie
>>
>>24061797
>implying he's wrong and "actual" philosophers have any kind of real knowledge and you aren't a faggot
>>
Do our minds exist in reality, or does reality exist in our minds? Does "self" imply "other", or are we all one? I believe it's far more likely that we are all of the same consciousness. We simply experience our lives one at a time. It's our egos that delude ourselves into believing that we are an individual sense of self. We exist in order to suffer, but we suffer because we enjoy it.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.