[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly don't know for how much longer I can take it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Infinitefeel.jpg (64KB, 781x552px) Image search: [Google]
Infinitefeel.jpg
64KB, 781x552px
I honestly don't know for how much longer I can take it guys. I'm absolutely sure I'm going to kill myself in the near future if things go on as they are right now, and it seems like it will.

Every day is the same fucking one, with minor changes like the weather and stuff. All I do is work, shitpost and repeat. And even if I did replace shitposting with let's say lifting or something else to "better myself", I would still just be doing the same shit every single day. This is truly no way to live, the fact that some of my coworkers have been around for over 40 years, and are still not retired sends chills down my spine. Fuck this gay earth, holy fucking shit. I can't believe something as glorious as the universe itself, filled with such endless possibility would end up this bad. Life is one big cosmic joke. The ultimate kick to the nuts.
>>
>>24057576
>Fuck this gay earth, holy fucking shit. I can't believe something as glorious as the universe itself, filled with such endless possibility would end up this bad. Life is one big cosmic joke. The ultimate kick to the nuts.
That feel when statistically there's a planet out there populated with a civilization where your personality and looks makes you a god
>>
>>24057576
You see what you want to see OP.
Lifes changing you just gotta notice it.
Bettering yourself by jogging or whatever is nice and good for you but unless you yourself is willing to change your world will continue to remain unchanged just like you.
>>
>>24057651
>"it's up 2 u bro!"
>>
>>24057708
What a normie response sempai.
That being said, I don't remember the last time I left my house that wasn't to take out the trash
>>
>>24057816
It was sarcasm. I too never leave the house.
>>
>>24057651
Yeah, sure. Life around me is changing, but my own life is not, and it won't. If I wanted to change my life I would have to save up enough to take risks and maybe escape wagekekery. But all my hard earned money dissapears almost the same day I get my paycheck. Even If I did better myself by jogging, I would just benefit from it by being more healthy at work. It's totally meaningless in the end, as It will just prolonge my suffering by prolonging my death by getting in better shape and health. I just want to be able to travel around, and absorb new experiences, but my limited free time and money stops me from being able to do so.
>>
>>24057863
It's terrible isn't it?
>>
>>24058026
Yes. It truly is my man.
>>
>>24057898
I feel you anon. All I really want is to find an actual career and not just a job. I wouldn't even care about how much I was making if it was a job I actually enjoyed doing. I feel like if I had that, everything else would start to fall into place.
>>
I swear, robots want more attention than women. If you want to die, you can do so without informing me and crying continually and waiting for my approval that your life sucks.
>>
>>24057576
You gotta make a change. I know it's really hard when you're depressed, since you never feel motivated to do anything, but you should try. Just add one activity to your routine that you don't normally do.
>>
>>24058103
We should leave the house and walk around.
>>
>>24058582
I know this is out of topic. But when I did shrooms I just could not understand why we live in houses, they just seemed like dollhouses to me. I was walking out in nature while it was pouring down, and just laying down under a tree to sleep seemed so natural and comfortable to me. All I wanted to do was just walk and walk and just see where life would take me. My perception of life was suddenly completely changed. I had tears of bliss roll down my face as I was walking through the forest and looking up to the skyes. I looked at my friend and said "Holy shit man, do you see what I do?" and he said "man, I truly do, but there are no words to explain this incredible feeling, just enjoy it". it honestly felt like I was truly living for the first time in my life.

I mean honestly, we are the most intelligent mammal on this planet, at least on the surface of the earth. So why would we not be able to thrive in nature, when other animals are perfectly capable of it.

it might be a more dangerous life, but really what is life without adventure and excitement.
The life we live in this times may be capable of making our lifespan longer. But a long life of suffering, is worse than a short life filled with exciting experiences. I truly believe we have been conditioned to believe that it's better for us to live like we do right now, than to actually live a natural life.
>>
>>24059889
It's probably the easy accessibility of everything and certain standards of comfort and sense of security that does that.
>>
>>24060223
* To us
>>
>>24057576
Take people with you, faggot
>>
>>24057576
I'm sorry you're having a bad time at the moment. Things will get better soon, though! You just have to make some change. Do you have any friends or family you can talk to? Maybe you can take a trip abroad. That always put things in perspective for me at least.
>>
>>24060785
Yeah... or maybe he should kill a ton of people and get revenge on society
>>
>>24060806
Noooo, come on dude! That would ruin his life forever. He should focus on improving stuff.
>>
>>24057576
post this on facebook right now lel, word for word.
>>
>>24060851

I think the responses or lack of thereof will put him over the edge.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.