[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever have a moment where you could have gotten stacy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1446458429569.jpg (154KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1446458429569.jpg
154KB, 1400x1400px
Did you ever have a moment where you could have gotten stacy? I've gotten tons and fucked up everytime
>>
Not Stacey as in 'a popular, hot but bitchy girl'. But if you mean generally cute girls who are nice and interested in me then yes.

>this makes you a normie reeee fuck you rrreeeee
I don't care.
>>
File: thJ50GZ5D2.jpg (11KB, 300x284px) Image search: [Google]
thJ50GZ5D2.jpg
11KB, 300x284px
>Be me, 7th grade
>Qt approaches and ask if I want to go out with her
>She says it in a loud, somewhat sarcastic tone
>Didn't take it seriously
>Just paused for a moment then carried on thinking it was joke
>Later that day a couple of her friends approach me telling me I'm a jerk for ignoring her like that and that she was serious
>Feelsbatman.jpg
>Go see her at her locker looking very upset
>"H- hello, I'm sorry for upsetting you, I thought you were just joking."
>"I just wanted to talk to you for once anon. You're always quiet and look depressed so I though I'd see if you wanted to talk and maybe hang out."
>I can tell by her eyes that she's been crying
>Hug her and tell her I'm sorry and I'll do anything with her.
>She tells me It would be too awkward after that but she accepts my apology
>She moves about 3 months later
>>
>>24055738

You're only a normie if you succeed don't worry
>>
File: 1444133188521.png (114KB, 755x691px) Image search: [Google]
1444133188521.png
114KB, 755x691px
Twice, both in junior high school.

The first one was in the 6th grade. A girl from another class took a liking to me for some reason. She used to grab my arm and stuff. We haven't talked much, IIRC. Don't remember why I didn't do anything but I think she got kicked out the next year.

The other case was in the 7th grade. A classmate of mine used to do things like grabbing my arm, whispering in my ear (once), tried spreading a rumor that we're dating (also once) and sat on me, probably a couple of times. Sure I liked it but I thought she was merely messing with me. She was even hotter in our sophomore and senior years of HS.

Worst part, the last time I had Normiebook I checked her profile a bunch of times at long intervals and she has a boyfriend with the same name as me. Regretting it to this day that I didn't do anything back then.
>>
>>24055888
Messed the years there. First case was in the 7th grade, second in the 8th grade.

Didn't want to delete those trips.
>>
Bumpzumpity bump
>>
Many times but didn't screwed up in accident. I just didn't want to play with their feelings
>>
File: 8m8nk8xm.jpg (8KB, 240x236px) Image search: [Google]
8m8nk8xm.jpg
8KB, 240x236px
a hot girl in maths class started talking to me and asking things about me. I answered but was too much of a burger to keep the conversation going.
>>
File: 1446522525987.png (213KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1446522525987.png
213KB, 500x382px
>>24055709
>be a junior in college
>in a group project for finance class
>tall sernior grill keeps laughing at all my jokes
>(nothing out of the ordinary there tbqhwu)
>she gets more touchy as time goes on
>try not to recoil in disgust like I normally do when people touch me
>one day we're working late in one of the campus study rooms
>we finish up and i offer to walk her to her apartment nearby
>she mentions how she regrets not doing more crazy stuff during her time in college
>i end up mentioning that I'd been on the roofs of a bunch of buildings on campus
>we go to the roof of the tallest building
>starry sky, gateway arch in the background
>feeling some romantic vibes
>know she wants to kiss me
>have to awkwardly explain that I'm gay and not interested in her in the least.
>>
Well there was this stacy that asked me out once, I declined though.
Got her number afterwards, but never called her.

I've had 2-3 stacies be very friendly to me in middle school, it never really went anywhere though.
>>
>girl likes me
>do nothing
>ad infinitum
>>
>>24058217
i leld
good story anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.